Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mintyfresh

Sword Of Allah

salaam

if u do not read this book then u have missed loads although a very big book that can be quite intimidating at first wen u start u cant put the book down! its that amazing all the battles are described very accurately. if u dont want to buy the book for £15 then go to (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.swordofallah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]sword of Allah[/url] its all on there for free!!

w/slm :D

PropellerAds

Asalaamalikum....

jazakallahare for this fantastic link.... I was actually thinking of buying this book, after reading the great link you have given... am defo going to buy it.... looks like a fantastic book mashallah..

walikumsalaam

salaam

if u do not read this book then u have missed loads although a very big book that can be quite intimidating at first wen u start u cant put the book down! its that amazing all the battles are described very accurately. if u dont want to buy the book for £15 then go to (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.swordofallah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]sword of Allah[/url] its all on there for free!!

w/slm :D

:D

:D bro...

many thanks for that wonderful site... :D

no probem... .one of the things i ike is how it describes the killing..

lolllll..."one of the things i ike is how it describes the killing.." ??????

lollllll...k...no but its a wonderful book mashaAllah....u kno wat i DID? :D lol.. welll... i actually sat and copy pasted each and every single page onto microsoft word...then i printed the entire book... so i got it off the net yet i have it in hard copy :D :D pretty cool idea huh? for jobless people though...lol...neway thought i'd share my bright ideas with u guys...if its a help to ne of the jobless ppl who are actually reading this post...lol... then alhumdulillah....4 minutes of typing atleast didn't go to waste :D k then ,

me off

SalamAlaikum everyone !!!

Assalam Alaikum

May Allah swt born more like Khalid bin Walid (RA).. ameen

May Allah swt unite us all.. ameen

Jazaak Allah Khair for sharing :sl:

salam

brothers I cant read off the computer screen I tried reading the first few chapters and i got a headache but I cant find this book anywhere either on amazon or in book shops can anybody tell me where to find it. Im in the UK btw.

wsalam

Asalaamu Alaikum

The way the sahaba's dealt with the kufars, it makes current day mujahedeen look like peace activists!

Their way is one that is nowadays considered haram by nearly ALL the scholors around the world.

We must go back to the lives of the Companions to understand Islam.

Who are these sheikhs, compared to the companions R.A and even the prophet S.A.W.S himself, to reject something that was established by the command of Allah S.W.T.

Wasalaam.

Assalam Alaikum

May Allah swt born more like Khalid bin Walid (RA).. ameen

May Allah swt unite us all.. ameen

Jazaak Allah Khair for sharing :sl:

Do you not remember the saying of Abu Bakr As-siddiq?

"Women will no longer be able to give birth to the likes of Khalid bin Waleed."

May Allah, from this Ummah, give birth to those who follow the ways of Khalid bin Waleed. Ameen.