Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
female

Salaat Al-istikhara

PropellerAds

:D

Check this out:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=13855"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=13855[/url]

:D brother.......so we pray the 2 rak'aat normally and then after we finish the prayer we say that dua?

sorry i forgot to ask.....do we have to learn the dua or can we read it? :D

I, myself dont know how to perform it, just directed you to another thread.

Sorry.

InshAllah, someone else maybe able to help.

sorry i forgot to ask.....do we have to learn the dua or can we read it? :D

well, its advisable to learn the dua..however..its ok to read the dua -if required...Wallah hu (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/glossary/glossary_a001.html#alim"]alim[/url]

026-74.gif

On the authority of Jaabir Ibn ‘Abdullah he said: The Prophet (S) would instruct us to pray for guidance in all of our concerns, just as he would teach us a chapter from the Qur’an. He (S) would say ‘if any of you intends to undertake a mater then let him pray two supererogatory units (two rak’ah naafilah) of prayer and after which he should supplicate:

(i)

‘O Allaah, I seek Your counsel by Your knowledge and by Your power I seek strength and I ask You from Your immense favour, for verily You are able while I am not and verily You know while I do not and You are the Knower of the unseen. O Allaah, if You know this affair -and here he mentions his need- to be good for me in relation to my religion, my life, and end, then decree and facilitate it for me, and bless me with it, and if You know this affair to be ill for me towards my religion, my life, and end, then remove it from me and remove me from it , and decree for me what is good wherever it be and make me satisfied with such.’

One who seeks guidance from his Creator and consults his fellow believers and then remains firm in his resolve does not regret for Allaah has said:

(ii)

‘…and consult them in the affair. Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allaah…â€

www.makedua(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

(that bit in the image if the arabic, outlines in a black square is where you say your problem)

being a dua it may even be valid paraphrasing it in English.

Edited by Luffy

you also need to sleep on a clean and pure bed facing the qib'la.

i must be doing something wrong though, cos it just never works when i do it.

you're not meant to have a dream.

sometimes it's feelings, sometimes it's a dream, if you are sleeping after you have performed it. if you performed it at night, and then went to bed, maybe you would have a dream, or a feeling when you awake.

one of my sisters was wondering whether to accept a proposal, she performed istakhara during the evening, and the answer came to her in a dream, as for the man concerned, he had a feeling when he awoke.

so you can feel it or dream it, or in any other way that Allah swt chooses to let you know the answer to your question.

if the answer comes in a dream, who the heck are we to argue!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well yeah, if it comes in a dream then fine, but I meant that people shouldn't expect a dream. Your decision could come by the advice of a random person you meet in the street.