Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lateral

Anti Islamic Allegations

:D

Bro dot i disagree with the new way you've put up the anti Islamic allegations section up, its only going to spawn more pointless debates and ignorant people are going to come and use it as their ranting post and its going to get more people angry, the ignorant dont listen to whatever you have to say no matter how convincing it is.

Apologise for any offence.

PropellerAds

:D

Thanks for your concerns brother dear. Here are a few thoughts on this..

First, the last thing we need in this forum is angry Muslims. This place is made for dawah, and that requires that members have a minimum of tolerance and friendliness, otherwise.. we'll never be able to help educate the world Islamically. Those touchy members who prefer to shield themselves from the real world, which is currently not short of hate and misunderstanding of Islam, are better off joining all-Muslim forums, and keep on sweet dreaming. It takes stronger Muslims to face the unjust allegations against Islam.

That allegation section is an old one, but now that IF matured and masha'Allah got good knowledgeable members, I thought its best to put it up and shed some more light on it. It serves our purpose behind building this place.

As for people being 'ignorant' about Islam, thats to be expected. And it puts more duties on us. There are those among us who insha'Allah have the reason and knowledge to educate those. And even if they're stubborn and wouldn't listen, the benefit is still there insha'Allah. We do get visited by far more numbers of guests than we apparently have as members (have a look at the stats at bottom of the home page). So when you reply to someone, thousands will read it, over the days and months .. so in the end, it makes no big difference if the original poster didn't listen to what we say.

I only need to add one thing: I ask those who are not able to reason with non Muslims to refrain from posting there please. Our replies get documented, and its important that we leave those who can post beneficial info to handle such allegations, for the benefit of our dawah efforts inshs'Allah :D