Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Muslim1988

Assalamu Alaikum Brothers And Sisters

:D Assalamu Alaikum

My name is Drilon Nura and I'm from kosovo which is in the Eastern Europe near Albania and Macedonia.

I was a Muslim since I was born but I started Practicing Islam regulary in the beggining of 2005 elhamdulilah.

I came to England in 1999 when there was a war in my country where Serbian invaders wanted us to give up our religion, language and traditions so we become like them. I was ten at the time when our Kosovan Liberation Army(KLA) was made where many practiced Islam and fought for their religion and country.

Yougoslavian soldiers raped, massacred and bombed Kosovan Muslims (men, women and children).

One of my Family members got killed by a Serbian sniper where the same bullet wonded his son.

But Elhamdulilah most of us escaped safely and came to England where my Brother lives in 1999.

I hope to meet good people here in this forum and talk about the main Principles and the Law of Islam...

Assalamu Alaikum :D

:D Drilon :D

PropellerAds

Al Salam Alykom Warahmatolah,

barak Allah feeki.

May Allah blesses you and your family and nation for all what you've been through :D

Assalamu alaikum

Welcome to the forums brother. Deeply saddened to hear about the loss of your family member. :D

Insha'Allah your stay here with us shall prove to be both enjoyable and beneficial. :D Looking forward to seeing more of your posts Insha'Allah! :D

May Allah blesses you and your family and nation for all what you've been through :D

Ameen.

Ma'assalama

:D

Welcome to the forums..

Welcome to IF Drilon, :D

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and insha'Allah we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url]. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

Being a new member, you can post mainly in Islamic-related sections. Some other sections may require that you make more posts before you can participate in them. For more details, and a handy list of those forums, please (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2081"]read this[/url].

And umm, in case you wanted to reply here, do so now! as your ability to reply to this topic expires when you reach a post count of 10.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

post-1-1102388849.jpg

Edited by Keeping Faith

Assalamu Alaikum

Thank you to you all brothers and sisters for the welcome.

Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to IF...inshaAllah ur stay with us will be a benificial one.

Perhaps u can share many things with us.

Asalam Alaikom brother Drilon,

I saw your intro and wanted to welcome in here, in the best forum ever.

As you can see im a member of this great forum long time ago, and i had very nice time in here, and what's worth to mention, I learned so many things about Islam.

I just came back writing here, after such a long time, ,,,

i Wish you all the best, and congratulation to your "revertion"... i sincerely know what you ment by

I was a Muslim since I was born but I started Practicing Islam regulary in the beggining of 2005 elhamdulilah.

i think i lived into that story by my self too,,,

May Allah reward you brother, may Allah give you courage (ask him for that) to overcome any hardship you face with...

Im here to help you and answer you anything you want to know about Islam, inshaAllah with this much i know..

may Allah protect you my little brother

samira

Edited by whysamira

Assalamu Alaikum Brothers and Sisters

Than you sister and thank you all.

May Allah protect us from disbelieving people and most Importantly Shaitaan who's aim is to mislead us from the right path. Ameen.

Elhamdulilah I enjoy being here because you are all brothers and sisters to me.

Thank you all

Assalamu Alaikum.

:D :D :D

welcome the IF brother. :D

Edited by Green

welcome to the forum bro, i've got a freind whos from kosvo alhamduliah.