Islamic Forum
Teyyar ilFuraat

Discovered Islam At Ten

:D

SubhanAllah, yahdee men yashaa'. A very interesting story. :D

My story of becoming a Muslim at the age of ten years old might be unusual, but it was very real for me. I want to share my story so that it might be beneficial for other kids who are going through the same problems I went through. I was born into a family with a mother who was Roman Catholic and a father who was Baptist. When I was born, I had one sister who was a year and a half older than myself. When I was six weeks old, my father took me from my crib and ran off with another woman. He left my mother alone with my sister. He hid me and was involved in drugs. I remember the first few years of being very hungry and alone. I remember how I was very angry and had a bad temper...

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/english/journey/2005/08/jour01.shtml"]Austin Roe's Journey to Islam - Part 1[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/english/journey/2005/08/jour02.shtml"]Austin Roe's Journey to Islam - Part 2[/url]

PropellerAds
I know now that I did not need drugs to make me behave. I did not need anger to get me through all those years of chaos. I did not need to be so hurtful to others just to get attention. I did not need to cause such chaos for others. What I needed all along was Islam. I needed Allah.

MashAllah, touching story. May Allah swt bless him.

Jazak Allah for sharing.

Mashallah what an inspiring story.May Allah perfect his emaan ameen!!!Sister like your sig. and inshallah if Allah(S.W.T.) wills I will boycott Isreal.Starting from fast foods and coke.We had a good run,but so long :D:D.I'll miss you.If it's going to do harm to the enemies of Islam then i'm up for it.*No Offense to anyone*

Salam! Amazing story!

I just love reading reversion stories :sl: They give me such a warm feeling! That was great.