Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
blaze_01

My Best Friends Mom

:D

My best friends mom died this morning :D I was hoping if you guys could take a minute and please pray for her. Jazakallah.

PropellerAds

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

May Allah swt save her from the punishment of the grave, give noor in her qabr, grant her Jannah tul Firdus and give sabr to all her family and your friend. Ameen

InshALLAH she will be in my duas.

May Allah swt save her from the punishment of the grave, give noor in her qabr, grant her Jannah tul Firdus and give sabr to all her family and your friend. Ameen

Aameen

Wasalaam

Inna'lillahe Wa Inna Ilahe Rajioon

Sorry to hear about your freinds mum, May Allah be with her in this Difficult time, may Allah forgive her mother and raise her rank amongst the rightly guided, and illuminate her grave for her, to Allah belongs what he took back, and everything with him has an appointed time so tell her to be patient and hope for Allah's reward.

Sorry to hear about your freinds mum, May Allah be with her in this Difficult time, may Allah forgive her mother and raise her rank amongst the rightly guided, and illuminate her grave for her, to Allah belongs what he took back, and everything with him has an appointed time so tell her to be patient and hope for Allah's reward.

Ameen

Wassalam

Innah lillahi wa innah elaiyhi raji oon.

im sorry to hear about your friend's mum. i recently lost my father and only have my mother left, parents love you unconditionally, no person can love you the same way or as much as your parents can love you. To Allah we return. may Allah give you sabr, and guide all muslims. ameen

Inna lilahi wa inna ilayhe rajioon

May Allah have mercy on her soul and grant her Janatul Firdous. May Allah give her family strength and sabr, and reward them for their hardships.

Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi rajioun. :D

May Allah :D have mercy on her and forgive her shortcomings, make her grave a place of ease, and grant her the best of Jannah. May He grant her family and loved ones strength and sabr and reward them for what they have lost. :D

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raaji'oon!!!

Ya Allah! Ya Rubb! We call upon you our Lord Al-Qawi, to forgive the sins of the Sister who has died. We ask of you our Lord Al-Hameed, to spread a bed for her from the Gardens of Paradise within her Grave.

Al-Mumit! You have surly taken the life of your slave and we ask of you to bestow Mercy upon her and to protect her from the trials and punishment of the Grave.

Al-Maajid! We call upon you our Lord to raise her in the best of health and happiness when she raises for Judgment on The Day of Rising.

Ar-Rahman, Ar-Rahim! We ask you our Lord to grant her Jenatul-Firdaus along with her family and friends ya Rubbel 'Alameen!

May the blessings and love of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad :D, his wives, his children, his righteous family, and upon his companions and followers.

May the blessings, love and peace of Allah be upon our Father Adam ('AlyheeSalaam), and upon all Prophets and Messengers after him, to the seal of all Prophets, Muhammad :D.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

Edited by Mu'maneen