Islamic Forum
m12345

Have You Seen These Islamic Documentaries?

Assalamu Aleikom wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh my dear Brother and Sister,

I am here today to share some really cool Documentaries about Muslims. Some of them are award winning and some of them just put a smile on your face. I will post below some screenshots and brief descriptions along with a link to a site in the end where you can get all of them Inshallah:

1) An Episode of Morgan Spurlock's 30 Days Series featuring a christian american living as a muslim for 30 days. Morgan Spurlock describes this Episode: "We took a fundamentalist Christian from my home state of West Virginia, somebody who is very pro-war, pro-'us versus them,' that when you hear Muslim the only thing he thinks of is a guy standing on a mountain with an AK-47," Spurlock said.

Click here to download (www.)"http://islamictorrents####/details.php?id=17"]30 Days as a Muslim[/url]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Statistics show that the name Mohamed is the 20th most common name in Britain. A fact that the BBC found interesting that they made this documentary about it.

This release is a wonderful documentary portraying the lives of 4 muslims who all carry the name Mohamed, and all happen to excel in their own field of interest; A muslim graffiti artist, a muslim preacher, a muslim karate kid and a muslim singer. This film really proves that muslims are NOT what is propagated about them.

Really nice, worth downloading :D

Click here to download (www.)"http://islamictorrents####/details.php?id=32"]Generation Mohamed[/url]

3) Another wonderful BBC Documentary - A Muslim in the Family: In the current climate, converting to Islam is not an obvious choice or an easy one, either for converts or their families. So, why have 14,000 Brits (and counting) now taken that leap of faith? In A Muslim in the Family, Rageh Omaar tries to find out.

For the four converts featured in the documentary, conversion is a positive step - but one that demands sacrifices of them and can cause worry and confusion for those closest to them.

Ultimately, though, it is a hopeful film. At a time when many people talk about "a clash of civilisations" between Islam and the West, converts just might become a living bridge between Islam and the West.

Click here to download (www.)"http://islamictorrents####/details.php?id=37"]A Muslim in the Family[/url]

You can join the new Islamic file sharing community and enjoy lots of reward from Allah SWT Ensha'Allah, and high quality interesting downloads with super high speeds using the Bittorrent Technology.

All this and much more on (www.)"http://islamictorrents####"]IslamicTorrents[/url]

Enjoy! :D

PropellerAds

wa eyak bro. We hope you join our community and share with us files and reward Ensha'Allah :D

As-salaamu alaykum

i can download them but i keeps asking me what progarm to play them as realplayer or windows media can't/won't play them, any suggestions on how i can watch them??

Assalamu Aleikom,

bro 1Mulsim,

Probably, the file you downloaded is a .torrent file. That is not the movie itself, but its just the link that opens the file transfer connection.

Now what you got to do next is download a program from here bitcomet and once you install it and open the file, your download will start Ensha'Allah.

More info in the English tutorial mentioned on the website under the "How to start?" link.

If u have any more q's, plz feel free to ask :D

:D

I recommend using Azureous, its downloadable on the net and should be simple to use as the Bittorrent software.

Fahid

As-Salaamu alaykum

thanks for the help, but is there anyway to speed this up, i have a very fast cable connection but this thing is moving slower then a snail. At one point it said it would take 99:99:99 to download it.

Wasn't the 30 days as a Muslim episode...with a family that are Shia'a? ne ways the whole concept of someone trying to be a muslim for 30 days just seems really odd. It all starts with 'la ilaha illa lah', the man could only really observe how muslims live in the USA.

As-Salaamu alaykum

thanks for the help, but is there anyway to speed this up, i have a very fast cable connection but this thing is moving slower then a snail. At one point it said it would take 99:99:99 to download it.

Wa Aleikom Assalam brother.

Speed depends on the number of seeders and the number of leechers, so there is little you can do to increase it. However, most torrents will have high speeds. Sometimes upto 150 KiB/s.

You can also increase the number of connections per torrent from the program options, and that shall increase your speed around 3 times.