Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Eyes

Just For A Split Second Listen To Yourself....

:D warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

I hope you're reading this in good health and the best of iman :D

The Ummah is crumbling, too weak to even support itself; no one can deny this depressing fact. Something’s that were a nightmare to many of our forefathers and our parents is merely a reality to us, a reality that we are starting to see as being norm.

You'd think after seeing so much calamity, destruction and pain that we'd learn from it. Funny that because it is the same things happening every day, every second. Something happens and we must immediately think cynically and look for a scapegoat.

For many of us it doesn't occur to us to put the wrong right, to stop being the dead silent lamb which only gazes at every mess. For many of us, we shout and bicker behind a screen as though that will make a difference, it wont. For many of us, just following our instinct and doing good fee sabilillah is too much to ask. For it would be easier to blame the corrupters for everything, hide behind their flaws which is visible to everyone in the world, than being truly honest.

You think that will save you from questioning? You think just because you blinded yourself from reality you won’t be questioned about what you didn’t do.

How many topics are there just in the GC discussing how we could improve ourselves and the Ummah? How we can together to make things work? How many of us have posted about going out there and helping those in need? I know one should conceal if they want to give out alms but that isn’t the point. Just because you post about giving to the needy doesn’t reveal the unknown to us.

The question here is have you stopped and thought about what you’re saying for a split second? The disbelievers couldn’t do anything to us without the will of Allah (swt), so why don’t we just leave their sins to them? Who cares if they are disbelievers? You won’t be held responsible for their sins. There isn’t a single being who hasn’t heard about Islam at this present age. Would it hurt if you just left the old routine of blaming and exaggerating on the grieve they caused? Why not do something about it?

How about those who represent us? Mcb isn’t favored by majority of the Muslims and instead of doing something about it; people prefer to pick their flaws as though it was the entertainment of the year. We don’t seem to have other representatives, so why don’t we get one? Surely that can’t be absurd to consider.

For the past few months, it is all about “786 have disgusting lyrics,†“mcb are misrepresenting usâ€. The saddening fact is everyone knows that but why aren’t there those who fear Allah (swt) out there standing up and giving the rest of the world a display of what Islam is about?

Is it easier to hide than speak out? Is it easier to criticize others than ourselves? Is it really that easy to sit back and bicker without carrying out any action?

If you’re not going to do anything….let your heated ideas die with you for usually speech without action is nothing.

PropellerAds

Assalaamu'alaykum sister Crystal Eyes,

Jazzakallahu khayran for giving us a kick in our behinds!

It is true, what you have said.

It is true, that we must do something.

NATO - No Action Talk Only, is not the solution.

May we realise, and act upon it! May Allah give us guidance and steadfastness in keeping our ummah together...

Wassalaamu'alaykum

Assalamu alaikum

I agree. I made the post about MCB.

You can't do something without a plan. We need a plan.

You can't do something without a plan.  We need a plan.

The plan is life of our prophet (pbuh) we have to understand it thoroughly and apply it today.

The plan is life of our prophet (pbuh) we have to understand it thoroughly and apply it today.

Something a bit more specific than that.

:D

Most of us are probably here not just to learn about Islam but also to argue or to say "look I know whats best ok!"

Its unfortunate but we are asleep in this society of the lazy.

Fahid

Thank you for all those who replied and bothered to read :D

The post wasn’t just a reminder; it is time we all did something, changed our attitudes and ways. If Muslims really want to end the situation we have been placed into, only we can change it. Not by finding the most believable scapegoat or to argue behind closed doors about the mistakes being carried out by non-Muslims. Us Muslims have enough on our plate to worry about those who disbelieve. We are causing destruction in our own hands because we seem to fail to comprehend that we are becoming weak and fragile due to our ignorance.

The ummah itself is divided only Allah (swt) guides whom he pleases. So why do many of us fail to grasp this obvious fact?

Until yesterday I hadn’t realised how much Muslims are loathed (not by everyone of course). I really truly wanted to get angry at their prejudice views but there was something in me that refused to acknowledge them. I’m glad I had the patience and tolerance to carry on with what I wanted to do, without giving them the satisfaction.

Many of us get so wrapped up in debates and arguments that we transgress our limit. Do these debates really help us? Not really….Then there is the reality that the media takes and manipulates us. I have seen tons of programmes where Muslims have been portrayed as being cold blooded which is far from the truth. I’m not angry at the media but at the Muslims who actually allowed the programmes to be videoed. Are we so hungry for money that we would give ourselves bad names and lie?

You know what, when I look at the Ummah I’m not too shocked at what is happening. We have been given knowledge of what to do yet we prefer not to follow it. Hypocrisy has become normal and verily the hypocrites are worse than the disbelievers.

Why doesn't the Umah address the problem? will it vanish by itself?

Edited by Crystal Eyes

:D

Very moving and powerful words sister mashallah. Also I do agree with your points but seeing as you said not to agree with, lol, erm. Personally I think the Ummah lacks a leader, someone the youth and elders can see and be satisfied that they are fulfilling the laws of Allah-swt.

Also people are too busy with other things to realize and face up to the reality going through with the Ummah. I don’t think that the people on this forum lack ideas and thoughts except no one is saying anything, so I only presume they are shy, or waiting for someone to crack the ice, lol.

I might add to my comments later….insh Allah.

Edited by Mystique

Lol, inshallah I’m sure I’m just dying to hear that rant :D

I suppose you’re right about the desire for leader (yes that is all I have to say, who would have guessed?! :D ).

Assalamu alaikum

Yes, a charismatic leader would do nicely.