Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lateral

Why English Is So Dumb

Assalamu alaikum, here is one from the Children whose mothers give them instructions in Urdu and the children reply in English,

My friend's son came back from his Soccer game all sweaty and dirty, she told him

"FAIZ BETAY, JALDI SAY JAAKAR SHIRT UTAAR KAR ULTI KAR KAY BAHAR LINE PAR LATKA DO"

and Faiz is like, "MAA I WILL TAKE OFF THE SHIRT AND HANG IT OUTSIDE ON THE CLOTHS LINE, BUT WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO THROW UP ON IT".

Poor Mommy? or poor Faiz????

Assalamu Alaikum

PropellerAds

:D

ok...here's another...

Purani hawali ki Giri Howi dawar paar tangay howay badsoorat photo kaay pichay chapki howi gandi chipkali ke kati howi dum paar bathay howay badboodar bactaria ke qasam..... ( i miss u or something ) :D

LOL

Please leave the bacteria's alone. They also have feelings you know...or maybe they dont. :D :D

LOOOOOOL :D

tht was toooo funny ! Sis Grace of Allah ! :D

Loq !! :D :D

Purani hawali ki Giri Howi dawar paar tangay howay badsoorat photo kaay pichay chapki howi gandi chipkali ke kati howi dum paar bathay howay badboodar bactaria ke qasam..... ( i miss u or something ) unsure.gif

thats^ good for an sms.

Edited by QuratulAin

assalaam alaykum wrwb

my grandma asked me whether my cousins are clever.  i said to her that we get alifs and bays but they get tays and says, and occasionally there are some jeems for all.  lol

Didnt understand what you mean by alifs, bays, jeems, tays etc.

Ok. Now I understand. So when you say that sometimes we all get jeems, do you mean that both of them have to pronounce jeem as jeem.

By the way, I know that I have successfully killed (ruined) the joke. Because as soon as someone says "can you please explain the joke", that moment the joke has been massacred, killed, ruined, etc etc.

Ok. Now I understand. So when you say that sometimes we all get jeems, do you mean that both of them have to pronounce jeem as jeem.

By the way, I know that I have successfully killed (ruined) the joke. Because as soon as someone says "can you please explain the joke", that moment the joke has been massacred, killed, ruined, etc etc.

that's alright. it's better than nobody understanding the joke at all. didn't really understand your question though.

anyone understand the MOT joke? :D :D

Ok, forget it. It wont be fun now.

MOT, I guess relating to fat in urdu.

Assalamu Alaikum, My children are masters in Urdu language. If you ask them a question they will think up the answer in English and then translate it into urdu before giving the answer, believe me they are experts in it, the whole process takes not more than a split second.

My Mother in law asked my daughter "Mariam tum aaj school kyoon nahi gayein"

(Mariam why did'nt you go to school today)

Mariam replied " Isliyay Dadima kay Aaj meray paas aik Bukhaar hai".

Because Granma today I have a fever.

Wassalamu Alaikum.

Isliyay Dadima kay Aaj meray paas aik Bukhaar hai".

LOL hilarious hahahha

Assalamu alaikum

LOL! :D :D

Hilarious jokes! :D

Ma'assalama

My Mother in law asked my daughter "Mariam tum aaj school kyoon nahi gayein"

(Mariam why did'nt you go to school today)

Mariam replied " Isliyay Dadima kay Aaj meray paas aik Bukhaar hai".

Wassalamu Alaikum.

:D :D Super!!!! and it happens a lot, kids tend to translate english or whatever language they are taught at school intor their mother tongue... so sometimes, its very funny :D

Hmm since we're sharing urdu jokes, il share some!

A lion held a huge party at his place, he invited only fellow lions. The lions were dancing away when a mouse came and joined them. The lion asked why he had entered the party when no other species was invited. The mouse said: 'Shaadi se pehle mai be sher tha'

What did one pea say to another? nothing, they just muttered.

What do u call a lonely banana? akela

Er ok they might not make u laugh, but i had a giggle over em B)

Hmm since we're sharing urdu jokes, il share some!

A lion held a huge party at his place, he invited only fellow lions. The lions were dancing away when a mouse came and joined them. The lion asked why he had entered the party when no other species was invited. The mouse said: 'Shaadi se pehle mai be sher tha'

What did one pea say to another? nothing, they just muttered.

What do u call a lonely banana? akela

Er ok they might not make u laugh, but i had a giggle over em B)

assalamalaikum

looool this was soo funny :D

especially the banana one

hehe...some of these are funny...lol...

i heard the sher one before...i told my hubby the other day, he cracked up!!!

My mum told me once one aunty came over in short sleeves...well i was about one year old, and if i would run around in my diaper, my mum would say, "Gandi!" (naughty!) ..

well i kept saying "gandi, gandi, gandi" to this poor aunty, and my mum was getting ever embarresed... the aunty finally left,

twpo minutes later she comes in with a bunch of candies..and says "jab se beti "candy candy" keh rahi thee"...(she was saying "candy candy" since i came..."

LOL :rofl:....Alahmdu lillah she misunderstood!

hehe...some of these are funny...lol...

i heard the sher one before...i told my hubby the other day, he cracked up!!!

My mum told me once one aunty came over in short sleeves...well i was about one year old, and if i would run around in my diaper, my mum would say, "Gandi!" (naughty!) ..

well i kept saying "gandi, gandi, gandi" to this poor aunty, and my mum was getting ever embarresed... the aunty finally left,

twpo minutes later she comes in with a bunch of candies..and says "jab se beti "candy candy" keh rahi thee"...(she was saying "candy candy" since i came..."

LOL :rofl:....Alahmdu lillah she misunderstood!

:D :D :D :D ....now that was funny.......... :D

ma'salaamah

khumara

Assalamu alaikum

Just aswell.. :D :D

Ma'assalama