Sign in to follow this  
thezman

~ Is Islam A Cult? ~

:D / Peace To All

"Why Do So Many People Embrace Islam In Today's Time?"

Q- Is Islam A Cult? I don't understand how this religion can be embraced by so

many. It's Inconceivable that such hatred has ever been collected in a single

population such as that which calls itself Muslim. Mohammed, and Indeed, His

followers, are way off path. Stop your attacks on non-muslims. John Guerra.

A- Islam is embraced by so many humans in all centuries because it is the truth

and it provides practical & comprehensive solutions to problems of humankind.

Islam not only teaches good things but also shows practical ways of achieving that state of goodness.

Your surprise regarding many people embracing Islam is justified. Today, though Islam happens to be the fastest growing religion in the world, it also happens to be the religion about which people have maximum number of misconceptions. This is largely because of the virulent propaganda by the media about Islam.

A Christian Surveyor, Professor Edward reported in Time Magazine of April 16, 1979 that in a span of 150 years, from 1800 CE to 1950 CE "over 60,000 books have been written against Islam by the Christian West." Now, it is questionable, who has initiated, nurtured & collected the hatred which you have referred to, the Muslims or the Christian West?

You have advised the Muslims not to attack Non-Muslims, I request you to direct your advice to those authorities, who only claim to be 'peaceful,' 'peace-loving people,' and 'peace-keepers of the world.' but ironically have attacked thousands of innocent Muslims under the theme 'war on terror.'

The noted writer Arundhati Roy states: 'so now we know, pigs are horses, girls are boys, war is peace.'

The terroris acts attributed to Muslim suspects, should not be attributed to Islam or the Muslims in general but to individual human weaknesses. Such human failings occur among all Religions and Ethnic Groups. Recorded History has not witnessed an incident similar to the 'Holocaust.'

However, one is not expected to and should not attribute the Holocaust to Christianity or to Christians in general.

The complete answer can be read at:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islamicvoice(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/april.2004/question.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islamicvoice(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/april.2004/question.htm[/url]

PropellerAds

:D ? Peace To Allah

Wa Iyyakum Insha Allah, Brothers...

Insha Allah, That Day Will Come, Ameen :D

Please Help... there are some anti-islamic sites... that i think should be shut down, can we do anything about them.

They are full of hatred. This is the site... <link removed> by some guy Ali Sani... who had done research on Islam only to thrash it. and is accompanied by many on this site and forum that i am posting... <link removed>

PLease advice, what can we do about it... i know we shud do our own research, arguing with them is useless...

Shud i stop visiting the site?

Assalamu alaikum

Yes, you are wasting your time. :D These people are hell bent on making Islam look back and regardless of how many times Muslims state otherwise they will just carry on regardless.

Ma'assalama

Here are some of the reasons...

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_jews-for-Allah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Why-Believe-in-Allah/Jewish-Women-Converting-to-Islam.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_jews-for-Allah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Why-Believe-in-A...ng-to-Islam.htm[/url]