Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaukat

Why They Chose Martyrdom?

Peace again!

I have intentionally broken up the post into two as there were very clear cut statements that would lose their importance if read together. And, your meditation may not be able to comprehend both together. :D

It is a very wrong perception to believe that a person does not offer himself for martyrdom. Tell me, in the modern day battle, how many generals actually get involved in the battle? It is always the troops that are in the front lines while the generals and commanders are making strategic decisions. Same thing applies to jihad. The leaders have to take decisions and are more crucial than the troops. They cannot be sent to do jihad as their value is more in the background.

Peace out

PropellerAds
....The leaders have to take decisions and are more crucial than the troops. They cannot be sent to do jihad as their value is more in the background.

Actually, in some cases, Muslim commanders did take the lead (one to one bout) - for example, Hazrat Ali (as) and Hazrat Khalid bin Walid (as).

Actually, in some cases, Muslim commanders did take the lead (one to one bout) - for example, Hazrat Ali (as) and Hazrat Khalid bin Walid (as).

:D

In my post I refered to "modern day battles".

Wassalam

They did not choose anything. They were killed because they were responsible for murdering innocent israelis.

Peace CrusaderOfSteel!

What is this in response to? Your elaboration will enable us to address your point for clarification. For your information, there are no innocent israelis according to me. They are all trained in the military, hence they are enemy combatants. They have always been land-grabbing and building through encroachment. Their Prime Minister today is a war criminal as he was responsible for the massacre of unarmed civilians in Sabra and Shatilla. For your knowledge I advise you to read (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Sabra_and_Shatila_Massacre"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Sabra_and_Shatila_Massacre[/url]

Peace out.

Peace to everyone.

Peace Abufaray. You said

As I have stated earlier, a Muslim is a martyr when he sacrifices his/her life for the cause of Allah

But since we cannot summon Allah to ask Him if He agrees with you, at least not yet, I think that until that day we may just as well consider that it is perhaps for the cause of someone else, not of Allah.

And you also said

An English dictionary will not contain that meaning as the writers have lost the belief that is required to sacrifice one's life for Him.

I think it is more accurate to say that the dictionary will not contain that meaning as at the time of the writers that meaning had not yet been discovered or invented by Islamo-fascists.

Cheers

Peace Asking!

name='Asking' date='Nov 4 2005, 01:52 AM' post='197492']

Peace to everyone.

Peace Abufaray. You said

But since we cannot summon Allah to ask Him if He agrees with you, at least not yet, I think that until that day we may just as well consider that it is perhaps for the cause of someone else, not of Allah.

Your prerogative. But, the whole thing revolves around intentions. If my intention is to please Allah, it makes absolutely no difference what you think, as Allah is All-Knowing.

And you also said

I think it is more accurate to say that the dictionary will not contain that meaning as at the time of the writers that meaning had not yet been discovered or invented by Islamo-fascists.

Cheers

You misquote me, which is crime against me. I said:

An English dictionary will not contain that meaning as the writers have lost the belief that is required to sacrifice one's life for Him. They can only sacrifice for things that they can perceive by their senses.

Your intentions are here revealed to all readers. May Allah :D Guide you, or reward you appropriately.

Peace out

Peace Abufaray,

Yes I made a mistake with the quote. What I said you said is what I say.

And that is a crime? Against your ego. probably.

Peace Asking

Peace Abufaray,

Yes I made a mistake with the quote. What I said you said is what I say.

Thanks for admitting your mistake. What you say is definitely wrong.

And that is a crime? Against your ego. probably.

No, to claim that somebody said something while that person said something else is an attempt at deception, and is an attempt to mislead people into believing that that person said something which he did not.

Peace out

For your information, there are no innocent israelis according to me.

Peace Aburayfay

Just curious if this includes children.