Islamic Forum
ummZakariya11

Please Help- How To Downloud Nasheeds On Mp3

Salamualaikum wa rahmatullah wa baraketuh,

I need your help,please brothers and sisters. I´d like to download some nice nasheeds on MP3 , but I just cannnot find any sides where this is possible. I downlouded some of the children´s nasheeds on my computer but they do not work on the MP3 player. Anyone could help me, inschallah. How is all this done? :D Oh and the nasheeds should be in arabic.

Wa alaikum asalam

PropellerAds

As salamu alikum

There are many sites where you can download nasheeds:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.mohakem(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.mohakem(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url] (my site - bukhatir/sonalMajd/adyook etc)

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_nadeem.lightuponlight(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_nadeem.lightuponlight(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url] (plenty here as well)

I know for sure the ones on my site work on mp3 playesr as i have some of them in my mp3 player now.

If they dont work on your mp3 player it could be a setting on your mp3 player. (also make sure that they are MP3 and not WMA or something like that)

wa alikum salam

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu

Sister the Nasheeds should be in MP3 format when you download them. i.e. they open in Windows Media Player. You can download Arabic MP3 Nasheeds on this site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_free.hostultra(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/~islamglobe/Nasheeds.htm"]Nasheeds1[/url](right click the nasheed name then click 'save target as' )

IA you find it useful

W'Saalaam