Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dot

Help Needed

:D

Dear brothers and sisters

IF needs the kind help of members in the following fields. If you are good in any of these fields, and want to help, please PM me or any of our moderators. It's kind of hard for me to do all the tech stuff on my own, and I get stuck here and there. With your help, we can build a list of members whom I can resort to in cases where their help is needed.

* javascript
    * MySQL
    * PHP

And of course, the vacancy for moderators is open, as always. So even if you're not a tech savvy, you can still help us running this community. More details are here:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2456"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2456[/url]

PropellerAds

Not a single member contacted me, or any of the moderators, offering to help in any of the above fields.

I think members of this forum need to be reminded that this is an Islamic community, it thrives on its members. If everyone is not willing to sacrifice a little of their time, and prefer to be served all the time, not thinking of giving ANYTHING in return, which is the case we have now, then I'm sorry to tell you that this is a prescription of failure. Without your willing to help, this place will fall down.

I'll try to help you picture this more closely. Insha'Allah tomorrow all members will not be able to post anything for 24h. Of course, if we had to close down due to members' refusal to co-operate, you will not be able to post anything any more, and the forum itself will be gone.

I hope this draws your attention for a change, to realize that when you love and enjoy something, you must be prepared to give something in return.

Sometime we take things for granted, but in reality.. forums need helping hands from among its members. Otherwise it just dies..

Its your choice.