Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
*MuSlIm*

Interview Techniques

:D

deos anyone know of any really good interview techniqes to impress interviewers (without lying of course :D )

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaikum

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_interview.monster(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_interview.monster(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.thestudentzone(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/interviewadvice.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.thestudentzone(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/interviewadvice.html[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_interview.monster(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/archives/tips/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_interview.monster(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/archives/tips/[/url]

?

My personal experiences:

Maintain eye contact with your questioner, but acknowledge other people on the panel.

Use non-verbal forms of communication e.g nodding

Always maintain your viewpoint (they tried to slip me up on this one, at one of my interviews....tried to undermine my opinion on a certain question, but seemed impressed that i wouldn't compromise my viewpoint).

Be confident. Don't hesitate too much in your speech.

Tell the truth. If you feel that you don't quite understand a question, then ask them to rephrase it. There is nothing that annoys an interviewer like someone who dodges questions.