Islamic Forum
Mansoor Ansari

From Hindu To Muslim

:D

I came across this story... very moving

==============================

=======

Salaam Alai Kum warahamtullah,

Allah’s grace that I'm blessed with deen of Allah, I’m Mohammed Umar Rao from India, I embraced Islam 6 years back at age of 18.I wanted to share my story with you all perhaps this would make a difference for non Muslims to really think over to know what is the truth .I shared my story with 2 brothers, Allahamdulillah, they were convinced that my decision and choice is best, they started reading Quran and also embraced it few days back.

My Background:

I come from middle class orthodox Brahmin family; my parents worked in private firms (Mother: teacher, father: textile engineer). My religious education was at my maternal uncle place, that's how I became orthodox and whole family education was always been against muslims which was nailed in me deeply.

I was associated with RSS for few years, I always hated Muslims to extent that, In all public functions I wanted to give high volume for music sound boxes to ensure that (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/glossary/glossary_a000.html#adhaan"]Adhaan[/url] should not be heard at all.

I use to go round the town visiting all temples to complete my worship everyday.

I was liked, appreciated in family for being orthoduct and encouraged to do more.

==========================

Contd here --- (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_whyislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5069&PN=1&TPN=1"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_whyislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/forum_posts.asp?...5069&PN=1&TPN=1[/url]

PropellerAds

:D

i read this 2 days back....a hindu coming to Islam because of tawheed..alhamdulillah..that too from the RSS.. i just couldnot believe it