Islamic Forum
dot

Plans To Attack Our Forum

If they come, modify their posts so they appear to be threatening other members personally. Track their IP's and then contact the police. They will be traced, exposed, and arrested. As you can see I don't advocate a fair fight :sl:.

PropellerAds

:sl:

:no: Muhammad Qadir for posting that video...

I have doubts whether the Anonymous hackers are the ones we are facing, because Anonymous sounds more sophisticated. Maybe the ones we are facing are copycats...

All the same, we should be prepared...

Anonymous are a well known group of "hackers".

Salam to brother Muhammad Qadir,

I hope everyone will be careful, don't trust anyone, don't give out any personal information. Dot, take care in who you give moderator powers. I don't think they will give up that easily, be ready.

I agree with you. everyone should be careful, don't trust anyone, don't give out any personal information.

Dot, please take some precautions when you appoint someone who you give moderator powers. From my experience, I believe that someone may read our PMs secretly and pass them to the enemies of Islam. How do I know? By studying the reactions and response of the enemies of Islam after , I think, they have read my PMs secretly. It seems to me that they know the content of my PMs.

Please beware of deceptions because we don't know who/what we are facing. I know that there are some intelligence services, Zionist organizations, religious organizations etc that employ hackers to attack websites, forums etc.

Assalamu Alaikum

Interesting article about 711chan:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikinews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/711chan.org_administrator_calls_for_an_end_to_attaks_on_Scientology"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikinews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/711chan.org_ad..._on_Scientology[/url]

I think we need to report those people to the authorities. Its not just kiddie stuff. They are actually planning several options to cause multiple killings among Muslim and Jews, by disguising as Jews here, and Muslims in Jewish forums, and posting offensive stuff, even organizing gatherings in front of US Masjids, ultimately stirring up protests and riots, and wait to see some innocent people killed in the process. Their ideal is the 100 or so killed victims of the Danish cartoons riots. They work toward planning to beat that number with more killings. We have all their discussions logged, and we've also saved hard copies for those interested, in case their admins tried to cover up for them by deleting their posts, which would get them involved in hiding evidence anyway. I think with proper contacts, we can force their admins to reveal their logs and track them down. Those guys are dangerous, and even though they seem to have called off their raid on this forum, plans are going on for raiding multiple Muslim and Jewish web sites. But that's not the worst in their planning. Its their goals that should be investigated. In their own words, they plan to get people killed. Several authorities would be interested in this. If you want to help us reach some contacts, please PM me. They're watching this topic, so use PMs please.

The Regime' hacks 711chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link) in response to 'Anonymous' attack on Scientology; takes web site off line

From Wikinews

January 27, 2008

Wikinews has learned that a new entity calling itself The Regime used keylogging to gain an administrator password to 711chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link), a site popular with the open vigilante group "Anonymous" that has recently been attacking Scientology online.

At 9:57 p.m. (eastern time) the site 711chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link), was replaced, allegedly by The Regime by the title Church of Scientology along with a statement on the home page stating "This website has been deleted due to copyright claims from the Church of Scientology." A search performed using Google, on 711chan has returned the number one result of the apparent hack. All that remains of 711chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link) is an apparent message to the members of the site to "run" and "hide.".........................................

The title of The Regime video, "Re: Message to Scientology", is a reference to the video "Message to Scientology", which was posted by "Anonymous" to YouTube on Monday. The original "Message to Scientology" video has been viewed over 1,000,000 times since it was posted.

"We have your IP addresses, your documents and secret plans. We own your 711chan, your IRC, and we are taking care of your raid forums. Call off your attacks on our religion immediately, or 4chan YTMND, something awful and your other bases will be brought to ruin. Do not underestimate us. You are out of your league. You have been warned," added the video.

In an exclusive interview with Wikinews, the group is only called The Regime. When asked what their mission was, they stated "we have none."

Wikinews also asked who or what was in charge of their group and they replied, "At one point, this would have been a complicated question as there were many tiers and positions of authority, however now leadership is confined to a single council." They are also not affiliated with any other group and act alone with "no contacts with groups or individuals outside of itself." They also refused to describe their group as a whole. They also stated to "define affiliated" when Wikinews asked if they were part of the Church of Scientology.

Their motivations are still not clear. When asked what motivates their group to do what they do, they replied, "What motivates any human to do anything? Money, Power, Respect? Choose one," but also state that they will continue their attacks "if necessary."

Wikinews also asked if The Regime was in any way affiliated with the Church of Scientology, including working for or against their beliefs or being a 'branch of The Church' The Regime simply replied, "We are not Scientologists, this is all we have to say on the subject."

Sources within the "Anonymous" group have played down the actions of The Regime who - when announced on the IRC channel the group utilizes for communications - were said to be "... a bunch of gloryhunters ridin [sic] on our tails". Another user of the IRC channel, calling himself "Anonz", was quoted as telling other members of the group "... It's funny how they call us scriptbunnies yet use scripts themselves." The general consensus was that "Anonymous is not impressed."

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikinews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/'The_Regime'_hacks_711chan.org_in_response_to_'Anonymous'_attack_on_Scientology%3B_takes_web_site_off_line"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikinews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/'The_Regim...b_site_off_line[/url]

Alhamo l'Ellah, we made a few contacts and now the FBI, ic3 and other agencies know about this. Hopefully they get there before they hide. We probably need to contact the media too, before anyone gets killed as they plan.

I think we need to report those people to the authorities. Its not just kiddie stuff. They are actually planning several options to cause multiple killings among Muslim and Jews, by disguising as Jews here, and Muslims in Jewish forums, and posting offensive stuff, even organizing gatherings in front of US Masjids, ultimately stirring up protests and riots, and wait to see some innocent people killed in the process. Their ideal is the 100 or so killed victims of the Danish cartoons riots. They work toward planning to beat that number with more killings. We have all their discussions logged, and we've also saved hard copies for those interested, in case their admins tried to cover up for them by deleting their posts, which would get them involved in hiding evidence anyway. I think with proper contacts, we can force their admins to reveal their logs and track them down. Those guys are dangerous, and even though they seem to have called off their raid on this forum, plans are going on for raiding multiple Muslim and Jewish web sites. But that's not the worst in their planning. Its their goals that should be investigated. In their own words, they plan to get people killed. Several authorities would be interested in this. If you want to help us reach some contacts, please PM me. They're watching this topic, so use PMs please.

W/salam brother dot,

The enemies of Islam are using dirty and deceitful strategies and deceptions to pit non-Muslims against Muslims. The enemies of Islam impersonate Muslims and non-Muslims to pit non-Muslims against Muslims. The enemies of Islam impersonate Muslims and non-Muslims to pit non-Muslims against Muslims. All Muslims and non-Muslims must take precautions to avoid unnecessary bloodsheds, riots etc. I believe that the enemies of Islam are the ones who are responsible to incite wars etc between non-Muslims and Muslims. I believe that many of the hackers who attack Muslim websites belong to Zionist organizations.

For example: The so-called "Society for Internet Research" is a zionist internet hacking war project that works to shut down websites that work against the phony "State of israel". It operates an outfit calling itself "Internet Haganah".

From watching their talk, I don't think they have anything against Islam in particular, Judaism, church of Scientology or any particular group really. They just love to make some people's life miserable. No specific goals, just for the fun of it. It reminds me of random shooting killers, they just love watching people fall in blood. They don't have anything against their victims. No goals, no ideology, just a sadistic pleasure to see someone in pain. That's the worst type of humans, and the world should corner them and isolate them where they can harm no more.

W/salam brother dot,

I hope the authorities would arrest them before they could harm innocent people and Islamic Forum and other Muslim websites etc.

Sallam Allaikom ,

###### i hope your a linux user because thats hard to hack .

about the hacking inshallah the moderators will backup this forum , please back up today and every 4 days back up once :sl: i hope somebody likes backing up for future problems , if something happened you can reproduce everything then :j:

so hacking the forum will be a waste of time , every time you back up 1 will check out the statistics for the ips and try to analyze by time we can get 1 or 2 and inshallah we catch them all :sl: but 1 must focus on backup please :no:

we still have the quran so no worries brothers and sisters

please , my brothers and sisters , have the site running on an ip address on a server pc but not PHP , a server PC will be better and have it firewalled with a Linux server system on it , believe me its hard to hack that + you will catch them before they hack you lol , they can hack but they will be hacking a game that you installed in the system , a game that shows a virtual system hehe :sl: so yes i hope we have great computer brothers here , i used to be good :s

'lulz' 'anonymous' and other things bring me under the impression that this was one of the 'chan' series, possibly 4chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link) or 12chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link) from what forum is this coming from? edit: I see this is from 711chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link) If we're under 'attack' from one of the /b/retheren, I don't think we have anything to worry about because they are mostly just kidding around, albeit they have terribly bad taste in humor (in my opinion).

If this is part of the extended war on scientology and religion, then the reason we have been selected is because they think we are a terrorist supporting site. I think it is very obvious that this is not the case, and if any of us has the chance to prove that we tolerate no violence against innocents then I think they'll focus their efforts elsewhere.

If they come, modify their posts so they appear to be threatening other members personally. Track their IP's and then contact the police. They will be traced, exposed, and arrested. As you can see I don't advocate a fair fight :sl:.

I would be very surprised if they were not using proxies.

I agree with you. everyone should be careful, don't trust anyone, don't give out any personal information.

always good advice for the internet

Dot, please take some precautions when you appoint someone who you give moderator powers. From my experience, I believe that someone may read our PMs secretly and pass them to the enemies of Islam. How do I know? By studying the reactions and response of the enemies of Islam after , I think, they have read my PMs secretly. It seems to me that they know the content of my PMs.

In my experience, I have seen applications that can track what people say in IM conversations, or private messages on a forum, or even as intrusive as activating your webcam without your permission and using it to take pictures and video while you are unaware. There is a lot more risk to the internet then people assume. Always be sure to be careful.

For example: The so-called "Society for Internet Research" is a zionist internet hacking war project that works to shut down websites that work against the phony "State of israel". It operates an outfit calling itself "Internet Haganah".

They are a private group that attempts to assemble information regarding terrorist organizations and apologists in favor of radical Islam. Most have no hostility towards the 99.9% of peaceful Islamic practitioners, and they do not hack, they request that the hosts for these websites reconsider what they are supporting.

Obviously we don't want this, and considering how dot constantly bans those who support terrorists and the killing of innocents and how this forum has actively reached out towards the Western world in an attempt at peaceful communication we do not deserve this.

Hopefully those reading this topic (and I have no doubt that they've figured out its here) understand this

Hopefully those reading this topic (and I have no doubt that they've figured out its here) understand this

10 guests were reading this just yesterday....

:no:

Thanks for the info bro ###### :sl:

This is more serious than I originally thought. I'm going to pass this to others so they be careful.

:j:

10 guests were reading this just yesterday....

Salams,

woow really??? :sl: Good point sis, i just cant believe such a thing happens. :sl:

I think we need to report those people to the authorities. Its not just kiddie stuff....

:no:

I stand corrected uncle. You were right about them.

Anonymous Hackers Track Saboteur, Find and Punish the Wrong Guy

Anonymous Hackers Track Saboteur, Find and Punish the Wrong Guy - Via Threat Level:

Anti-Scientology agitators have repeatedly harassed and threatened violence against a 59-year-old PG&E worker and his wife, who they mistakenly flagged as pro-Scientology hackers.

John Lawson, who lives in Stockton, California with his wife Julia, began receiving threatening phone calls around 2 a.m. Saturday morning. He didn't know why until THREAT LEVEL explained that a hacking group calling itself the g00ns posted his home address, phone number and cell numbers, as well as Julia's Social Security number, online. The obscene and threatening calls have continued through Tuesday, according to Lawson.

The calls are just one small offshoot of an ongoing, larger attack on the Church of Scientology by a ragtag group of internet troublemakers who call themselves Anonymous. The group says it is targeting Scientology in part for its use of litigation to suppress unflattering documents on the internet.

Over the weekend, the g00ns thought they had caught a hacker who had busted into computers being used to help coordinate the online attacks and real world protests against Scientology. But Lawson says the callers have the wrong guy.

"I don't even really know how to use a computer," Lawson said.

His phone just keeps ringing, Lawson said, and when he answers, callers spout vulgarities and threats and then hang up. On Monday, he got a call that seemed to originate from the Virgin Islands. The caller threatened to kill him.

"They have got the wife really scared because they have my address," Lawson said. "I think I am going to buy me a gun today just in case."

The Stockton police came out on Sunday to take a report, and Lawson has put fraud protection alerts on his and his wife's credit reports.

Lawson wants his personal information off the internet but doesn't know who to talk to to get it down.

The address of the site with their personal information was shared in online chat rooms where members of a group called Anonymous congregate to plan attacks on the Church of Scientology. The site's URL was also submitted to Digg, where it made it to the front page.

Planning for those attacks was disrupted in the last four days by a counter-hack group calling itself the Regime. That group hacked and severely disrupted 711chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link), one of the central planning facilities for the Anonymous attack.

According to an e-mail from the hacker to THREAT LEVEL, the Regime's "main objective was to obtain logs and various data including usernames and passwords" and "to take down our targets in the best way possible to bring as much embarrassment/shame as we could to the offending organization."

The hacker said his group turned over the purloined data to the Church of Scientology.

Soon after, the g00ns claimed to have found out where the Regime was hacking from, and managed to obtain personal information about the Lawsons. John Lawson believes that information came from Comcast, his ISP.

A Digg commenter suggested that the g00ns tracked down an IP address used in the attack on 711chan and traced it to Lawson. If that's the case, the group overlooked the possibility that Lawson's computer or router had been compromised and was used by the real attacker as a proxy that would hide the attacker's real location.

For his part, Lawson doesn't care about the how or why, he just wants the calls to stop.

"I called three news places in Stockton just to get something out there to let them know they have the wrong guy," Lawson said.

This isn't the first time that the anti-Scientologists have hit the wrong target.

Last week, participants downloaded hacking software that accidentally targeted a school in the Netherlands, rather than a Scientology site. That misfire lasted only a few minutes, but its lesson seems not to have been learned by online vigilantes who think their righteous ends justify illegal means.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetprivacydigest(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2008/01/30/anonymous+hackers+track+saboteur+find+and+punish+wng+guy"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetprivacydigest(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2008/01/30/an...unish+wrong+guy[/url]

Their agenda is sometimes aimed against a specific group of people, like scientologists in their recent escapade, but at other times like in the article above it seems it doesn't matter who they hit, they just get a high on sabotaging others...either that or they're not very bright in finding the right guy...

More info about them can be read here...

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_blog.wired(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/27bstroke6/2008/01/anonymous-hacke.html"]Anonymous Hackers Shoot For Scientologists, Hit Dutch School Kids[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikinews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Wikinews_international_report:_%22Anonymous%22_holds_anti-Scientology_protests_worldwide"]Wikinews international report: "Anonymous" holds anti-Scientology protests worldwide[/url]

we should contact that Jewish forum and link them to that 711chan thread

Might not be such a good idea to go on any of their websites unless your behind a proxy?

Might not be such a good idea to go on any of their websites unless your behind a proxy?

just don't post on it.

Also I'm thinking of monitoring their website from now and warning the people they target (unless they're scientologists, no one cares if they raid scientologists)

or emocorner

or cosplay

just don't post on it.

Also I'm thinking of monitoring their website from now and warning the people they target (unless they're scientologists, no one cares if they raid scientologists)

or emocorner

or cosplay

Everyone knows about 711chan, it's no secret. It's the ones that we don't know about which is going to be a problem... Anonymous are a pretty large group... shame they are very unorganized though. I don't even know why they would continue using 711chan when they know they have spies in there already. Weird.