Islamic Forum
dot

Plans To Attack Our Forum

:sl:

Some nice people just emailed me, to alarm us of some guys who spend their time planning to raid forums. They just recently attacked simplyislam forum, and now they plan a bigger attack on ours. I would like to thank those among them who contacted me. It proves that there are always good people out there, who refuse to do whats wrong, and have it in their hearts to help others no matter what.

PropellerAds

Here is a copy of their discussion. I've left them a little reply to try and make some sense out of them, before they try something they would later regret..

gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link) Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)18:53 No. 17516 watch

In light of the successful raid on simplyislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link) i propose a raid on another muslim forum

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=idx"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=idx[/url]

this one is much larger and much more active than simplyislam.i suggest we raid it at 8:30 Eastern US time tomorrow(friday).that should give us about a full day to plan the attack.we will follow the same attack plan we did with simplyislam:register accounts and spam all at once with Muhammad and other offensive pics.suggestions?

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)18:59 No. 17525

that forum is ####ing huge.we're gonna need alot more people to take this #### down.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:01 No. 17526

Use iMacros in Firefox.

We need amazing planning. I think that gay ###### and pics of muhammed will work.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:03 No. 17528

HOLY #### thats big

Epic lulz indeed. We need to hit when there are the least mods.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:12 No. 17538

yeah different time please, how about on their sabbath? Do they have one? lol. Anyway let's give it at least until saturday for more /b/ folk

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:14 No. 17541

OK this time we have to delay the DDOS as some anon was complaining about not being able to hack, and we have to let them see the trail of destruction we leave.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:15 No. 17543

yeah

no DDOS this time

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:15 No. 17545

>>17538

if i remember correctly muslims go to Masjid on friday.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:17 No. 17547

Firstly, register JEWISH. Stirring up ethnic hate is lulzy.

Secondly, register multiple accounts under multiple emails.

Third, get a big collection of pics to use. DO NOT LINK THEM FROM 711chan. Use11chan. And remember: Attacking their prophet, beliefs, and just posting offensive material is most effective on these people.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:18 No. 17548

sweeeeeeeeeeet, how about next friday?

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:18 No. 17549

We cant be quick about this.

simplyislam was a small ###### forum, my spam made me the #3 poster.

We need to do this with planning

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:19 No. 17550

>>17548

thats a little to much time.its just a forum.a day of advertising and preparing should be enough.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:21 No. 17552

heres an idea.lets just attack it tommorow and see how it goes.then we'll do it a second time with more planning depending on how well the first attack succeeds.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:23 No. 17553

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=idx"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=idx[/url]

8:30 PM EASTERN

Feb 15th 2008

1.Register with the religion as Jewish

2.Flood them with Muhammamad pictures, pro-israel stuff

3.Do not DDOS unless they are b&ing us quickly

4.Spam up topics, dont just make new ones

5.Make sure its a lot of stuff or else they will find delete post quickly.

6.Register ahead of time, a spy was in our midsts last time

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:23 No. 17555

NO. All raids need planning. Otherwise it wouldn't be effective at all.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:24 No. 17556

know what time they'll all be in their Masjids? I doubt the admins won't be there, they've got to be hardcore muslims. Then when they come back, there ###### will be instantly sore. There's hundreds of thousands of posts on that forum... definitely need more time for this one.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:27 No. 17557

Should I get one of the other *chans to halp out?

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:28 No. 17558

are you so sure it was one of us who caused those stupid registration problems? who here would kill lulz? and couldn't it be possible to figure out who did it? I don't think anyone here's so brash. And even if they did tip them off, they wouldn't have gotten the message soon enough to act, NO ONE was in that forum besides us... gawaher forum will be much different....

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:29 No. 17559

>>17556

Looking up Islam info.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:30 No. 17560

why not? put this in another channel, we'll need all the help we can get.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:30 No. 17561

wait scratch that, let's set a sure time and date before we let anyone else in on it.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:31 No. 17562

>>17556

i assume its in the morning which means most /b/tards wont be at their computers:they'll be at school or work.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:31 No. 17563

Oh don't forget to blame the attack on Ebaums.

In fact, do what I did: Claim EbaumsWorld is hosted in israel. Then one of the butthurt ###### will google it and (think they have) find their enemy, thus creating problems (possibly) for Ebaums.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:32 No. 17564

Go to this site

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islam.about(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/bl_prayertimes.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islam.about(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/bl_prayertimes.htm[/url]

Find out where the mods are,

The prayer at evening is around 7:15 central time.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:33 No. 17566

Then the attack should begin at 7:10?

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:37 No. 17568

>>17566

i doubt many /b/tards are going to be on then.lets just wait until 8 PM.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:38 No. 17571

yeah 7:15 pm sounds good to me, one of their prayer times is also when the sun goes down, but that differs from place to place... Anyone have problems with 7:15 pm Feb 22?

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:40 No. 17572

>>17566

From what I've read, you can pray from your home (don't have to go to Masjid), it will give us little buffer time, given that mods pray. Exact time is 7:18 central.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:40 No. 17573

8 pm, sure then. But are you so sure you want it this friday?! Less than 24 hours from now? We should really wait until next friday... and it has to be on a friday....

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:41 No. 17574

how about this?

we attack tomorrow as a test to see how mods react.then we unleash our main attack next friday.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:42 No. 17575

OP? what do you think given all this? make it official already. 7:18, 7:15, 8, this friday, or next friday, what's it going to be?

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:45 No. 17577

if we want a gauranteed win, we'd be better off without a test I think, then they won't see anything else coming. Last thing we need is them on guard. One attack, swift and ultimate. Best chance of success would be next friday, need patience....

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:47 No. 17579

>>17575

OP here.i think we should do a test attack tommorow at 8:00 and launch a bigger and better planned attack next friday.doing an attack at prayer time might not make much of a difference since they pray at different times depending on where they live.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:50 No. 17581

alright, I hope you didn't underestimate us. Tomorrow at 8pm, if anyone wants to tell the other channels, be sure to mention the success of simplyislam to get them with us.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:50 No. 17582

>>17577

they'd probably forget about a small spamming attack.they're a large forum so they probably wouldn't do anything to drastic like completely stop registration.i think they'll assume that we were just doing this once and they wont suspect a second attack coming up next friday.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:53 No. 17583

OK then. We need 3 volunteers.

No macros. Just a small spamming operation.

Don't use offensive pics, just advertisements for websites like Nokia, Verizon, or hell, even Ebaums.

Remember, this is a TEST. Do NOT go full force. Limit yourselves. And ONLY 3 people who will report here after a certain time.

Volunteers?

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:55 No. 17585

maybe instead of blaming it on ebaums like we do all the time, blame it on some huge jewish forum? And at the same time harass that forum, telling them we were from the gawaher muslim forum? Attacking both at once? Legendary lulz there.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:58 No. 17587

>>17583

Since this is gonna be a small time operation can we change the time to later like 11:00?

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)19:58 No. 17588

>>17585

but ebaums is a huge jewish site.its pretty obvious eric bauman is a jew.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)20:02 No. 17590

>>17585

find a jewish forum and register there too, and start posting against the jews as muslims on their forum.

win/win.

RELIGIOUS INTERWEB WARS

we really need to do this, we need ####ing planning.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)20:03 No. 17591

>>17590

once they figure out whats up we can say we are from ebaums

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)20:06 No. 17594

>>17590

Haha genius idea, pit 'em against each other.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)20:07 No. 17595

>>17594

Not only that,m we can get simplyislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link) involved with this too after we have sacked this bigger forum.

refer to the simply Islam thread for that idea.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)20:31 No. 17609

bumping to keep on front page.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)20:58 No. 17620

OH YES. It's the biggest jewish forum I could find:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetchabadtalk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/index.php3"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetchabadtalk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/index.php3[/url]

Both these forums need to be raided at the same time, they both have enough members that each will believe the spams are retaliation for what some of their own members have done to the other forum if we emphasize the fact that the attacks are revenge. They won't be able to figure out what came first since they'll be at the same time so they'll never know for sure. We need some of the channels attacking the jewish forum and the other half attacking the muslim forum.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)21:03 No. 17622

>>17620

as much as i would love to see this i dont think its very realistic.religious people arent really the kind of people who would do an internet raid.at most they might just leave a polite message on the other ones site asking them to stop the attacks.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)21:03 No. 17623

>>17620

they got hacked recently, so if we play our cards right we can blame it on the muslims.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)21:05 No. 17624

>>17622

WE are gonna be the one doing the attacks on both sides, and at the same time we are going to be raiding BOTH forums.

this is just win waiting to happen

especially if we turn it into a culture war about israel and palestine

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)21:07 No. 17626

>>17624

i already know we're the ones who are going to be raiding dipshit.what i was saying was that its not likely they'll retaliate on each other.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)21:09 No. 17628

>>17626

>:|

????????

then

PROFIT

whats not to understand?

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)21:40 No. 17636

>>17626

Has a point, unfortunately. As lulzy as it would be to see them retaliate, Jews are only good at planning WTC and doing taxes, and Muslims are only good at IRL raids. It sounds somewhat unlikely that anyone in the forums except for maybe one person on each will have the computer literacy, or the mudkipz to actually be baited.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)21:46 No. 17640

Hi everyone

This is dot, from gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

First, I would like to thank the nice guys who contacted us about your plans here. It proves that among you there are nice people with good intentions.

Now, regarding your raid on gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link), or any other forum for that matter, let me ask you a question: don't you have anything better to do with your life and time?

I hope that you one day read about Islam, perhaps you will regret the time you wasted on attacking something you don't know nothing about.

I wish you the best in your life, and hope to meet you soon, in better environments.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)21:47 No. 17642

Not the point, they don't have to attack each other, they only have to think some people on their own forum attacked someone else's forum, bringing death to their own forum.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)21:48 No. 17643

YOU'RE ####ING KIDDING ME.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)21:49 No. 17644

Isn't there any ####ing possible way we can find out who the SICK ASSHOLE is who ####ing did that? WHO THE #### WOULD DO THAT? Sick ######.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)21:50 No. 17645

#### it, should we do this now????

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)21:51 No. 17646

maybe he's kidding, maybe he's one of us? he said "don't know nothing," he can't be an admin.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)21:53 No. 17648

just admit that you did that for lulz and that you're not from gawaher, PLEASE.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)21:54 No. 17649

SAY SOMETHING DOT

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)21:55 No. 17652

Come on dot, don't be like that, talk to me.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)21:58 No. 17654

think ####ing scientologist spies just wanted to ruin our fun or some bullshit? Don't tell me there's people on here with consciences about these types of things, what a joke.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)22:01 No. 17657

HEY EVERYONE IT'S OBVIOUSLY A TROLL.

He's not actually from the site, just thought it would be funny, and it's not.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)22:03 No. 17658

it wasn't "everyone," I posted everything that was said after "dot." I went to their forum and "dot" is the most active person there, but there's no warnings on the forum of any threat. I'm sure that "troll" did get some lulz from me though, and hopefully that's the case. I'd be really upset if someone ruined this. Props to the troll, but no more, damn it.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)22:05 No. 17661

well I'm going to bed, goodnight and gl with this raid next week.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)22:08 No. 17662

Nice troll message, except for the 'don't know nothing' part.

>> Anonymous 08/02/14(Thu)23:05 No. 17668

ITT epic troll.

I peed, srsly

Assalamu Alaikum,

Pretty sad that people stoop down so low to get a high.

How can we prepare for this except for keeping on the lookout for any weirdos and weird posts?

Looks like they still want to go forward with their nasty plot.

Salam

æ Úáíßã ÇáÓáÇã

Smells like jobless scum

let me ask you a question: don't you have anything better to do with your life and time?

thats right

.......and

What we have to do to stop that??

they miss understand the Islam

May Allah guide them

ÇáÓáÇã

Fain would they extinguish Allah's Light with their mouths, but Allah will not allow but that His Light should be perfected, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).

Surah

ÇáÊæÈÉ AT-TAWBA 09:32

This might be a little extreme, but I say we don't allow anyone to register on the forum for the next few days...

And even if they do find their way into the forum, pay no heed to them.

Islamic Forum has done good job in promoting Islam. The enemies of Islam are jealous of Islamic Forum so they attack Islamic Forum to silence it. By trying to attack Islamic Forum, they recognize that Islamic Forum is effective and efficient in promoting Islam.

So many hackers have tried to hack my pc since I become a member of this Islamic Forum. There are about 1000 medium and high threats or attempts to hack my pc.

So many hackers have tried to hack my pc when I become a member of this Islamic Forum. There are about 1000 medium and high threats or attempts to hack my pc.

Salamu alaykum,

ohh really? :sl: Thats dangerous brother. Inshallah they are not successful at what they were doing.!

There must be some ways to save the site from these spams and hackers!

May Allah (swt) protect Gawaher. Insha'Allah enemies of Islam will NOT succeed in this.

Peace, There are all kind of filthy people in the World, May Allah protect all of us from them no matter what Religion, Colour, Country, etc. we are from, ameen.

Look at how they tried to sow hate between us and a Jewish forum. Ask yourselves: would it have worked?

It might have worked for some people, but as far as with most of the active Gawaher members, I don't think it would have worked. Allah knows best.

Take care, umAhmad.

SALAAM

Personally yes I would be pushed to think so at first. but at the end I wouldn't place a firm suspicion on it as i would gain me some bad deedsfrom it, and alhumdillah that I am aware on this and I bet many other Muslims are. I guess if some did we would have reminded each other about it too.

And so I would like to think we would definitely not indulge in such suspicions but if they threw some Jewish things as they planned that would definitely direct us some where to ask about the incident. Anyways like they planned we would find it hacked too so I guess we would understand sympathise with them as we would be feeling the same pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sl:

Finally for once :no:

Anyways mate I thought of giving you something to read about suspicion in Islam.

Suspicion

Islam aims at establishing its society on clearness of conscience and mutual trust, not on doubts, suspicions, accusations and mistrust. Hence this ayah mentions the fourth prohibition by which what is to be held sacred among people is safeguarded: O you who believe, avoid (indulging in) much suspicion; truly some suspicion is a sin. (49:12)

The kind of suspicion which is a sin is the ascribing of evil motives, and it is not permissible for a Muslim to impute such motives to his brother Muslim without justification and clear evidence. Because the basic assumption concerning people is that they are innocent, a mere suspicion should not be allowed to result in the accusation of an innocent person. Regarding this the Prophet (peace be on him) said, "Avoid suspicion, for airing suspicion is the most lying form of speech." (Reported by al-Bukhari and others.)

Human weakness is such that no one is free of suspicion and wrong thoughts especially concerning those with whom relationships are not good. However, one must not give in to such thoughts nor go beyond thoughts to action, as stated in the hadith, "If you have a suspicion, do not pursue it." (Reported by al-Tabarani.)

Best of wishes for me R.O.V. :sl:

Edited by (nawal)

Allah says that they plot and plan but Allah says HE is the BEST of planners.

How sad that they have nothing better to do with thier time...

May Allah (swt) protect Gawaher. Insha'Allah enemies of Islam will NOT succeed in this.

ce' post='623375' date='Feb 15 2008, 03:55 AM']Assalamu Alaikum

They plot and plan, and Allah too plans;

but the best of planners is Allah.

Surah Al-Anfal 8:30

Subhan'Allah this brought tears to my eyes!!! :sl:

Peace,

Presuming (perhaps optimistically) that the retards who were planning this caper have an attention span long enough to read this thread I'd like to suggest two courses of action you may wish to consider should you happen to be reading this.

A: Go burst your teenage acne in the mirror then wash thoroughly. Wait for 4 days to clear the scarring then go out and get a girlfriend. Be nice to her and stuff, you've missed valentines day now but you can still buy her flowers or something. Assuming a female companion is a bit out of your league for reasons of self-esteem, generally looking like a tramp or bad breath (etc.), you could alternatively pursue a hobby such as stamp collecting or model train building. Following that you might find that whatever axe you have to grind with Islam came about solely because you have nothing else to occupy your miserable existence with! Resultantly you will end up a more interesting individual than you are at the moment. You'll find that even if you were 40, lived with your mother and had the sole hobby of stamp collecting, that people would have a lot more respect for you as an individual than somebody who takes pleasure in offending others of a different religion on an online forum. (<-- I.e. At least you'd be just a sad b*****d rather than a pathetic sad b*****d.)

Alternatively!

B: Join the forum under a reasonable username, apologise for making your silly plan, and actually speak to the people you intended to insult and I'm pretty sure you'll find that whatever you find so terrible about Islam can be put into a context whereby you can realise why ruining somebody elses online forum is distasteful and a poor reflection on yourself, your family and your background in general.

Peace,

A: Go burst your teenage acne in the mirror then wash thoroughly. Wait for 4 days to clear the scarring

:sl: :no: :sl: :j: ..................GOOD ONE Eoin.

Hi all

come on boys, DDOS is SSssoooooooo Last season's tactics!! hehe

Id say from reading there log there just a bunch of what we call "script Kiddies".

web site size has no bearing on a DDOS attack at all, its just the line speed of the web server that matters.

There "N00b5 n0t 7337 h4ck3r5"

hehe been a while since i wrote like that

Peace all :sl:

La hawla wala quwata ila billah, what a bunch of childish nonsense people. Lol they even got angry when bro dot posted :sl:

I agree sister, it is very childish and so...vile! May Allah keep our forum protected.

Anonymous are a well known group of "hackers".

I'd advise everyone to be careful, don't trust anyone, don't give out any personal information. Dot, take care in who you give moderator powers. I don't think they will give up that easily, be ready.

:no:

Some people really need to get out more and make better use of their time. :j:

May Allah keep this forum protected,ameen.

We can keep patient and give Dawah to them.

So that means if things go :sl: here we don't sink to their level and advice them in a good and suitable manner.

Afterall character is key right?