Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
numba one

21st Century Crusaders

21CenturyCrusadersDVD.jpg

part 1 - (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_21stcenturycrusader-1.notlong(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_21stcenturycrusader-1.notlong(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

part 2 - (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_21stcenturycrusader-2.notlong(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_21stcenturycrusader-2.notlong(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

part 3 - (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_21stcenturycrusader-3.notlong(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_21stcenturycrusader-3.notlong(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

part 4 - (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_21stcenturycrusader-4.notlong(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_21stcenturycrusader-4.notlong(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

This is a four part documentary which features footage mainly from the Iraq and Palestinian conflicts. The first and second part deal mainly with Palestine and remaining two parts are about Iraq. However if you don't have time to watch all four parts, then I'd highly suggest watching part 2. Oh and by the way, some of this footage is graphic so be warned.

Edited by numba one

PropellerAds

:D

May Allah soften the hearts of all those who watch this as well of those scared, stubborn,etc. who do not watch it, ameen.

Al (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_s000.html#salaam"]Salam[/url] alykom

the links don't work

:sl:

This explosive new documentary investigates the current crusade being fought against Muslims in Iraq and Palestine.

With a running time of 1hr 34m (approx) the film begins with exposing America’s ‘War on Terror’ as a front for its Crusade against Islam. In this section we are introduced to ex-Guantanamo detainee Moazzam Begg, Shaykh Ali Timimi (awaiting trial in U.S.) and Babar Ahmad (in UK prison).

In a highly emotive manner, the plight of Palestinians is looked at next. The oppressiveness of their lives is depicted for the viewer to witness and take heed. Consequently there will be none who view this and not be stirred by emotion.

The last third of the film is dedicated to the latest chapter in the Crusaders war: Iraq. The section looks at America and its dealing with Iraq and its citizens. It contains recent war footage from Iraq and uncovers the truth behind US casualties.

(Right click and save target as)

<li>(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetkalamullah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/vids/21%20Century%20Crusaders/21CC.ram"]Part 1 [40 MB][/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetkalamullah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/vids/21%20Century%20Crusaders/21CC.ram"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetkalamullah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/vids/21%20Centur...saders/21CC.ram[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetkalamullah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/vids/21%20Century%20Crusaders/21CC2.ram"]Part 2 [39 MB][/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetkalamullah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/vids/21%20Century%20Crusaders/21CC2.ram"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetkalamullah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/vids/21%20Centur...aders/21CC2.ram[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetkalamullah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/vids/21%20Century%20Crusaders/21CC3.ram"]Part 3 [41 MB][/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetkalamullah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/vids/21%20Century%20Crusaders/21CC3.ram"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetkalamullah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/vids/21%20Centur...aders/21CC3.ram[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetkalamullah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/vids/21%20Century%20Crusaders/21CC4.ram"]Part 4 [36 MB][/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetkalamullah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/vids/21%20Century%20Crusaders/21CC4.ram"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetkalamullah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/vids/21%20Centur...aders/21CC4.ram[/url]

Is it a crusade? Maybe, a crusade in historical text is of a religious leader saying for "Christian forces" to go conquer other religions and peoples. Bush is not a religious leader but he is a political leader of a largely christian nation. So I would say yes. And I watch the videos. Powerful sums them up.

Just because he later "apologized" about it doesn't change the fact that he did say it:

Bush made the same point during his remarks at the White House. "This crusade, this war on terrorism is gonna take awhile. And the American people must be patient. I'm gonna be patient," Bush said.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_archives.cnn(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2001/US/09/16/gen.bush.terrorism/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_archives.cnn(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2001/US/09/16/gen.bush.terrorism/[/url]

"President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq …" And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, "Go get the Palestinians their state and get the israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East." And by God I'm gonna do it.'"[using large font size is not allowed]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2005/10_october/06/bush.shtml"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressrele...r/06/bush.shtml[/url]

Edited by ummammaar