Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Big_Red_1

Curious Non-muslim

Hello all,

I am a Christian from the United States, I have been reading over the forum ever since I got back from Iraq as I am curious about the religion of the people I was sent over to help. I am also willing to share my expeinces over there.

I got back from Iraq not to long ago. I am a soldier in the US Army serving with the 1st Infantry division. I have been rotated back to the states, but I don't know how long I will be here.

So don't mind me as I read over the forum, and I hope my questions don't get too annoying.

PropellerAds

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

I am a soldier in the US Army serving with the 1st Infantry division

Sounds like there are plenty of interesting conversations ahead!!

I hope my questions don't get too annoying.

:D Go ahead and shoot, *no pun intended*. Hopefully, we'll all learn a thing or two.

Peace,

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like there are plenty of interesting conversations ahead!!

Peace,

Thatnk you for your kind welcome. I hope we do have many interesting conversations.

Peace Big Red 1

Welcome to the Forum and itl be intresting to share your experiences, please do not hesitate to ask any Questions you have, we will do our best to answer them

Hello all,

I am a Christian from the United States, I have been reading over the forum ever since I got back from Iraq as I am curious about the religion of the people I was sent over to help.  I am also willing to share my expeinces over there.

I got back from Iraq not to long ago.  I am a soldier in the US Army serving with the 1st Infantry division.  I have been rotated back to the states, but I don't know how long I will be here.

So don't mind me as I read over the forum, and I hope my questions don't get too annoying.

Peace & Welcome to the forum,

Hope you enjoy ur stay here. Learn as much from the Islamic discussion here as they are very helpful. My advice stay away from politcal sections if u can as they tend to get heated up & go around in circles and we don't really get anything out of it.

Political discussions are always tricky. I assure you I am not looking for arguements.

Hi!

Welcome to IF Big_Red_1, :D

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and insha'Allah(God Willin) we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url]. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

post-1-1102388849.jpg

Edited by Afghan_Hijabi

Hi Big Red 1 !

welcome to the Forum ..I already thought your name sounds familiar.

I read the screenplay once ( didnot see the movie ), a real soldiers' nick :D

Hope you enjoy it with us , looking forward to your posts !

Hi Big Red 1 !

welcome to the Forum ..I already thought your name sounds familiar.

I read the screenplay once ( didnot see the movie ), a real soldiers' nick  :D

Hope you enjoy it with us , looking forward to your posts !

Welcome to the forum mate. I have a few questions on tactical weapons too. Could you tell me which weapons you used etc. I will if and when the times comes ask you the above questions. Please feel free to sit back and relax. Serving in Iraq is not easy when your Govt is hell bent of killings its citizens . Anyway glad your well and in good health.

Welcome to our family here at IF, I'm sure we're all looking forward to your posts and hopefully insha'Allah (God willing) it will be of benefit and not attacking.

Welcome to Forum Big Red 1 :D

Hope you will enjoy your stay here and share with us your experiences about our brothers and sisters in Iraq :D :D :D

Insh'Allah (God willing) your stay here will be beneficial.

:D

DN

Peace Big Red 1 and welcome to your community. I hope you enjoy your stay :D

Peace Big Red 1

Welcome to IF from a fellow non-Muslim.

You have found an excellent place to learn about Islam and Muslims. There are some amazing people here who are very generous with their time and will make every effort to share their knowledge with you. I have learned much from the IF family.

Enjoy your time here and I look forward to hearing more about your Iraq experiences and your point of view B)

JD

Hello

Welcome. :D Looking forward to more of your posts, Insha'Allah(God willing).

Ma'assalama

Hey there,

Welcome to our online forum.

I hope you enjoy your stay, feel free to ask any question you like.

Cant wait to read what you have to offer.

Take care

Verity

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. Hope that you have fruitful time in the forum.

A tip which I would like to say is that if you are here to learn about Islam, then it would be useful if you dont mention Iraq. Instead you try to find out that whether Islam is a seperate religion or whether it is the same religion of Prophet Adam, Prophet Abraham, Prophet Moses, Prophet Jesus, peace be upon all of them.

You try to find out that if God can send Abraham as a Prophet, He can send Moses as a Prophet, He can send Jesus as a Prophet....then why cannot he send Mohammad as a Prophet, peace be on all of them.

I would suggest that you keep the stories of Iraq to yourself for time being and learn about the religion. Because I think that if you mention the stories, it will get the debate going in different direction, and you will not be able to learn about the religion.

I dont know whether you are aware of (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamtomorrow(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]Yusuf Estes[/url], I mention his name because he was a Christian preacher and later accepted Islam around early 1980's. He gives regular talks about Islam. It would be good start to learn about Islam. This is link to his 24 hour radio broadcast service which play his talks.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamtomorrow(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/chat/wmplayer.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamtomorrow(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/chat/wmplayer.htm[/url]

Wow, I don't think I've ever been so welcomed at a forum. I knew most Iraqi Muslims were freindly, I guess that goes for alot of the rest of the Muslim world too.

Helloooo :D

Welcome to IF :D There are quite a few American Muslims on here, like myself, so feel free to ask any questions you have :D

Peace,

AS

Peace!

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to reading your posts. :D

hi welcome to the forum... :D