Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Al Farooq

Islamic Calendar

:D

Would be nice to see the Islamic date and Calendar when you Log in, have to keep going to other sites to see the Hijri Calendar

PropellerAds

Yh have the english date and the one in arabic....insha'ALah will be useful

^^^^

Probs 'Yeah'

Sorry i was held my finger on Caps long a bit too long. I meant yes.

Wa alaykumus salam

And if possible the dates can be moved to the top of the Forum

I don't know how to display dates according to the Islamic calendar.

If you know of a script, or a forum that is using the same software that we use, IPB, and is doing it, please let me know :D

I think I came across such forum...and as far as I can remember, it was IPB version 2.

Brother MarineLiner used to give 3 scripts for Islamic Calendar.

And I am using one of his script in my forum.

I will :D let you know the scripts.

<script language=javascript src="http://freewebs(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/marineliner/hijriyah.js"></script>

<script language=javascript src="http://uk.geocities(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/gufronaka/hijriyah.js"></script>

<script language=javascript src="http://uk.geocities(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/marineliner2004/hijriyah.js"></script>

These were the three scripts which brother MarineLiner gave me. I am using one of them (not sure which one).

It shows like this: "26 Rajab 1426 / 1 September 2005".

One problem which I see is that on websites the dates are different.

For example if you go to (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamchannel.tv"]www.islamchannel.tv[/url], you will see that it says 28 Rajab, 1 september. While the script brother MarineLiner gave shows 26 Rajab, 1 september.

I will :D see which IPB version 2 forum has Islamic date on it, because I think I came across one some while ago.

By the way, reading from his profile, its brother MarineLiner's birthday today. :D

1st September 1951.

thanks brother. I've modified the script a little, and its ready to use.

The only problem is that, this forum displays the date and time according differently for each member, according to his/her local time, if they set that in their control panel. That script needs to be tied to these individual settings.

And thanks for reminding me of brother marineliner, I found he was disabled long ago, so I've just re-enabled him back, and PMed him :D

Brother, you can probably post your query in this forum. Someone from their might be able to help you.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.mpadc(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forumdisplay.php?f=8"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.mpadc(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forumdisplay.php?f=8[/url]

A search on that forum gave me these links, I dont know if it will be of any help:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.mpadc(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/showthread.php?t=3115&highlight=script+calendar%5b"]Does anyone have Hijri date script?[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.mpadc(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/showthread.php?t=67&highlight=script+calendar"]Islamic date script for webpages[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.mpadc(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/showthread.php?t=239&highlight=calendar"]Conversion of Islamic and Christian dates[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.mpadc(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forums/showthread.php?t=326&highlight=hijri"]Hejri (Hijri) date conversion[/url]

And the author of this Islamic Website seems to be able to know how to make scripts for Hijri calendar, you might contact him (he is member of the above forum as well). This is his username: (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.mpadc(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/member.php?userid=397"]zumaidi[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.mukmin.info"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.mukmin.info[/url] (link to his website).

I havent found the IPB forum with Islamic date. If I find it, I will let you know.

:D I see that you have figured it out and placed the hijri calendar on top of forum.

Ye brother, alhamdo l'Ellah. Its my little gift to the forum community, on the occassion of the upcoming blessed month of ramadan. So, ramadan kareem everyone!

Ya rabb make it a blessing for the ummah, and help our brothers and sisters against the emenies of Islam, ya rabb destroy them and show us your might in them, ameen.

:D brother dot, good job and Ramadan Mubarak, Insha Allah :D

:D brother and ramadhan kareem.

May Allah make this month blessing for us and we get our sins forgiven by grace of Allah.

Assalamu alaikum

Ameen to all the duas. :D

The Islamic date as it stands currently is correct, but what about the Georgian date? It's showing October 17, 2005. :D

Ma'assalama

I love that Ramadan countdown timer, great job

Ameen to all the duas. :D

..and the Islamic date is wonderful :D :D

AlhamduLILAH...its an excellent idea...

esp. because its at the top...so its one of the first things i notice, as soon as i log in.

Jazak Allah khairun for your good work.

ameen to the duas.

I love that Ramadan countdown timer, great job

I knooww! mash'Allah it is lovely! I just love it :D