Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dot

Learn Arabic In Gawaher!

:D

The last announcement, about our new feature: 'Radio Quran' seemed to have gone unnoticed :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=18702"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=18702[/url]

Now let's see if this one attracts any attention at all :D

'Learn Arabic' at: (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=432"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=432[/url] , is our new section, launched minutes ago. Insha'Allah it will include several forums, each run by a brother or sister whose Arabic is their mother tongue.

Currently, there is only one forum there, which insha'Allah aims at teaching you Arabic handwriting. I'm in charge of that forum. I've started it with a section for requests.

If you want to learn how to write your name in Arabic, or any othewr word for that matter, just start a new topic with your request, and I'll post a custom tutorial. Its as easy as moving your mouse around over the screen. Insha'Allah I'm sure it will be fun for everyone. But this is just the start, I'll begin later to dedicate a serial of tutorials, starting from the alphabet, to words, into complete sentences and verses insha'Allah.

I hope you like the new section, and I'm looking forward to reading your comments and suggestions, as always. :D

PropellerAds

:D

We need help from members whose Arabic is their mother tongue, and who can teach any aspect of the Arabic language, like reading, grammer, phonetics, etc. If more than one member wish to co-operate, I can create a forum for them to post their lessons, but If someone can manage a specific aspect by himself/herself, its fine. For either case, please PM me with your suggestions and how you want to help in the new section :D