Islamic Forum
muzur

A Very Big Announcement!

Salamu alaykum all my brothers and sisters and peace be upon all the non muslim friends,

i am here for wanting dua from you, because i will have to deal with some problems when i am back Ankara.

You're gonna ask what kind of problems. I'll tell you now.

I told my sisters in sisters' room, but this should be known by EVERYONE here.

My uni has started but i dont go for 1 week just to stay one more week at home, Istanbul... But a friend of mine, Bushra, who started to cover her hair recently is in Ankara and went to uni for a few times. . . She has called me today and guess what she told me about:

Its terrible friends! One of our lecturers has told him to open her hair again like old days. And he asked if she is a MILITAN! Can you believe in this? And he told that its not only his thoughts but also the other lecturers'. He also reminded that our idiot president of uni has told that the lecturer wont give the points the students who have headscarves even in case they deserve! How dare they talk like that? We will go to counts if they do it to us! They act like we are some kind of terrorists and they dont want us! How sad it is, you can't imagine brothers and sisters.

I will have to need your duaas, not only me but also all the religious girls like me. :sl:

Tomorrow i am leaving Istanbul, and on monday my uni will be started. Please please and please make duaa sooooooooo much for us, we really need you guys. :no:

Mina. :sl:

Edited by muzur

PropellerAds

:sl:

I posted in the sisters room but again My dua's to you and everyone else may Allah (swt) help you through this hardship and reward you all for your good efforts to keep on the path of deen. Ameen.

That is terrible sis :sl:

Ameen to the dua, insha'Allah it will change.

:sl;

You'll be in my dias Sister.

May Allah (swt) look out for you, protect you, and make your Istanbul trip a happy one mashallah. :sl:

Salamu alaykum,

amin for your sincere duaas. I love you so much! Thank you for supporting us!

Today the weather started to snow all around so the roads seem dangerous, please also make duaa for going there in a safe way. And if theres a death for me in my destiny, please read Kur'an for me :sl: Inshallah, i am praying Allah, He protects us from all the evil.

Assalamu Alaikum, InshaAllah you and all the other girls in your position are in my family's and my duaas. Keep firm and be steadfast and try to do the best in your studies, and turn your blind eye to their crazy comments, I am sure they are trying to test you and the other girls and force you to take of your headcoverings and your Abayas. If you give in, then they will have gotten what they want, but I can see MashaAllah you are strong, Alhamdulillah. Allah's help is with you.

InshaAllah I will make special duaas for you and your friends.

Assalamu Alaikum.

May Allah swt make it easy for you, protect and reward you for your patience and bless you all with strength. Ameen

:sl: You have my duas :no:

I pray that kamal ataturk roast in hellfire as we speak, and for eternity insha'Allah, together with everyone who work and dedicate their entire lives to destroy Islam and Islamic values. Insha'Allah Islam will be victorious, and those rats isha'Allah will be swiftly dealt with by Allah Almighty :sl: Himself, ameen.

btw, you should report those lecturers to the authorities, police or whatever. There are now a new legislation that was approved days ago in the Turkish parliament, allowing school and uni students to attend wearing their hijab, for the first time in 30 years. So report those violators. They should lock them up for refusing to comply to state legislations.

Assalamu Alaikum

Worry not sis Muzur for Allah the Almighty will be with you. Stay strong and put your trust in Allah taala. This is a test of your iman and may you pass it with flying colors inshaAllah. You take care of yourself and do not worry. Know that Allah taala will protect you and your friends.

Love you for the sake of Allah!

Peace

:sl: sister,

As we had discussed this before, the news is disappointing - May Allah make it easy for all of the sisters who wish to practice their deen and observe the headscarf. Ameen

And may Allah keep you protected as well as all other Muslims in Istanbul and Ankara. Ameen

In my du'aas sis :sl:

The Holy Quran: Chapter 2 - Surah Al-Baqarah (The Cow)

Ayahs 153-157

Translation:

O ye who believe! seek help with patient perseverance and prayer; for Allah is with those who patiently persevere. And say not of those who are slain in the way of Allah: "They are dead." Nay, they are living, though ye perceive (it) not. Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere, Who say, when afflicted with calamity: "To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return":- They are those on whom (Descend) blessings from Allah, and Mercy, and they are the ones that receive guidance.

Salaam

May Allah guide you all and protect your deen may Allah soften their hearts towards the deen, may Allah show thenm the truth.

peace

Salamu Alaykum,

May Allah reward you for your support for your Turkish sisters in Turkey. Thank you very much! It means a lot, believe me.

The bus journey is canceled because of the heavy snow in here. I wont be able to go to uni on monday. I'm still excited what will happen when i go back uni...Dont stop praying for us, please.

Guest amani

I pray that kamal ataturk roast in hellfire as we speak, and for eternity insha'Allah, together with everyone who work and dedicate their entire lives to destroy Islam and Islamic values. Insha'Allah Islam will be victorious, and those rats isha'Allah will be swiftly dealt with by Allah Almighty :sl: Himself, ameen.

:no:

Ameen!!!

may Allah make it easy for you all in Tukrey sister, they will pay for what they are doing, they are opressors!

Assalamu Alaykom sister muzur

I am very disappointed and upset about this. Really. I will start my uni next autumn and I hope and pray for everyone that lecturers will remember what university is really about. Maybe you or your friends should remind them about what university really means.

I will pray for you and your friends and all the wonderful sisters who have to go trough this. :sl:

May Allah make it easy on you and all the sisters. Ameen.

what?

what ever happened to privacy and freedom?arent they allowed to wear what ever they want?

i hate this hypocrisy.girls are allowed to go half naked-wear mini skirts and short blouses but not allowed to cover themselves up. :sl:

inshaAllah i will pray for her

may Allah save us from the evil clutches of the enemies of Islam

Asalamu alaikum

Sister as far as i know a new LAW has been past from the turkish goverment and parlament By the will Of Allah That makes it easy for our sisters In Turkey and another thing is that no can tell u to go out of the Lecture Hall, i know is tough cos there still may ateist there and cumminst ideas, the use the terrorism but in fact they hate Islam and they cant do nothing to change the life for worst for the Muslims so they emty their anger with the Muslimah, students. having said and it must be said that from the Islamic point of view u cannot take part on this classes we can elaborate why more on this issue thought many have a opposing idea.

Here in Albania certain Proffesors pick on sometimes but their fire goes back! Alhamdulilah evenn thought Albania has been under cummunism rule for 50 and Masjids were closed too, but hate as is still in turkey doesnt exist in here.

May Allah Make it easy for All the Muslim encountering difficulties for their belief where ever they are.

asalamu alaikum

Assalam Alaikum

May Allah swt give u and other girls strength to face them and refute thm.. ameen

May Allah swt guide them all on the right path.. ameen

May Allah swt help u and ur friends.. ameen