Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shez

Praying, Why Th Hurry?

:D

i have seen countless times when people pray in Masjid, some of them dont do rukuh and sajda (bowing and prostration) properly! i have seen some people who bow for like a second get up go down and prostrate then dont even sit properly and go for the second prostration! Some people also pray very fast and its wrong! take your time

i just wanna say God doesnt like people who pray fast and dont do it properly!

also Please do not wear jeans/tshirt in the Masjid, it restricts you in the sense that you DONT bow down properly as you should for the fear of you getting naked! wear lose clothes, i have seen people whos lower back can be seen and it really worries me that they dont care!

i hope i dont have to give you any "evidence" ie Surahs or hadeeth as its common sense and just a reminder!

PropellerAds

yes it is sad to see this happening...one should go to the Masjid with proper Islamic clothing..

:D for this important reminder :D

Yeah...that is true... People are in too much of a hurry when they pray. For some reason, its soo easy to get caught up into reading a non fiction book, watching TV or even surfing the internet for hours. Yet, when it comes to salaah all of sudden we remember there are "better" things to be done and rush through salaah. :D

And I agree with you about the clothing.. Its really shameful that people actually will pray in tight, ill-fitting clothing. :D

Jazakallah khair bro.

assalamualakum

Yea there is this one culture mainly that I always see make rakoo and sujud and in one second...

one time I was watching someone pray and they were going so fast (but mainly only on the part when making sujud and rukoo), under my breath I was saying "subhana'rubbi'ala" ("subhana'rubbi'alathem") like as fast as I could to see if they could possibly be saying it at LEAST 3 times before going up again... to me it seemed impossible astagfur'Allah

The Messenger of Allah :D saw a man who did not complete his rukoo' [bowing], and made a very short sujood [prostration]; he :D said: "If this man dies while praying in this manner, he would die upholding a religion other than the religion of Muhammad." Abu Hurairah (RA) said: "My beloved friend, Muhammad :D forbade me to perform postures of prayer copying the picking of a rooster; (signifying fast performance of prayer), moving eyes around like a fox and the sitting like monkeys (i.e. to sit on thighs)." (Imam Ahmad & at-Tayalisi)

The Messenger of Allah :D said: "The worst thief is the one who steals from his own prayer." People asked, 'Messenger of Allah! How could one steal from his own prayer?' He :D said: "By not completing its rukoo' and sujood." (At-Tabarani & al-Hakim).

To complete rukoo' is to stay in that posture long enough to recite 'subhana rabbiyal Adtheem' three times, SLOWLY, and 'subhana rabbiyal-a'ala' three times, SLOWLY, in sujood. He :D also announced: "He who does not complete his rukoo' and sujood, his prayer is void." (Abu Dawood & others)

I have often seen girls shirts go up a little, like when their bending down, and Im like >_< :D once when I wasnt praying I had to go and pull a girls shirt down a little subhan'Allah

I've seen a girl take off her scarf and fix it while praying. EID PRAYER at that! :D

can a prayer be excepted when part of the body that is supposed to be covered is exposed? astagfur'Allah

Here are many other errors I see many brothers and sisters make in prayer:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.themuslimwoman(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/herprayer/commonerrors.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.themuslimwoman(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/herprayer/commonerrors.htm[/url]

Insh'Allah all this must be avoided!

Allahu alam

May Allah perfect us all in our prayers and may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon the prophet and his family. Ameen!