Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ladoo_Bhai

Pakistan And Israel...

Not content with sending his own people to guantanamo bay and aiding bush in his crusade against afghanisatn, musharaf has taken it upon himself to ignore the massess (did someone say undemocratic) and has opened diplomatic relations with israel.

Now, when I first heard the news..i was, well, pretty goddam annoyed though not compltley unsurprised. But as I mulled it over further, I began to realise that *perhaps* it may not be such a bad thing. I mean, pakistan have relations with the US, russia, china - all of which have been responsible for more muslim deaths than israel...but then again - israel is israel.

Thoughts?

The way I see it, these diplomatic relations should be for no other reason than to improve the situation for the palestinians. If they do, then credit to Musharaf....but taking into consideration israels history of 'listening to others' (or lack thereof) I somehow doubt that these talks will benefit the palestinians in any way.

Peace

PropellerAds

Salaam

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=18889"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=18889[/url]

Here's a thought.Pakistan should immediately accept the state of israel and form bilateral relations with them regardless of any third party.

Not content with sending his own people to guantanamo bay and aiding bush in his crusade against afghanisatn, musharaf has taken it upon himself to ignore the massess (did someone say undemocratic) and has opened diplomatic relations with israel.

Now, when I first heard the news..i was, well, pretty goddam annoyed though not compltley unsurprised. But as I mulled it over further, I began to realise that *perhaps* it may not be such a bad thing. I mean, pakistan have relations with the US, russia, china - all of which have been responsible for more muslim deaths than israel...but then again - israel is israel.

Thoughts?

The way I see it, these diplomatic relations should be for no other reason than to improve the situation for the palestinians. If they do, then credit to Musharaf....but taking into consideration israels history of 'listening to others' (or lack thereof) I somehow doubt that these talks will benefit the palestinians in any way.

Peace

You ask for thoughts ? Why not try a little THINKING yourself , because so far your words seem to be devoid of any reasonable thought .

And you close with what ? "peace " ?? Dont make me laugh .

let's talk HARDreality here

who wanna hold hands with losers? no one. right?

hence i'm not surprised if pakistan wanna shake hands with israel coz at this point of time israel is the victor. yup israel is the victor who can do no wrong as long as superpower usa is behind it :D

Edited by tom

let's talk HARDreality here

who wanna hold hands with losers?  no one.  right?

hence i'm not surprised if pakistan wanna shake hands with israel coz at this point of time israel is the victor.  yup israel is the victor who can do no wrong as long as superpower usa is behind it  :D

so Tom , you think that's all there is to it ? I give Pakistan credit for atleast realizing a fact that many will not accept .....no matter how you feel about israel , it will not disappear and go away , no more than than the Palestinians will disappear .

-peace in the region is dependent upon peace between israel and the Palestinians . the last 50 years should make that rather obvious .[ unfortunately only to some ]

The pan-arab pipedream of the total destruction of israel is just that .....a pipedream .

i agree with you tom to a certain extent....... we are in the day and age of people and nations who are the worshippers of the rising sun, but lets hold on a little and see what the outcome will bring of this association between pakistan and israel.... :D

Edited by zee

so Tom , you think that's all there is to it ?  I give Pakistan credit for atleast realizing a fact that many will not accept .....no matter how you feel about israel , it will not disappear and go away , no more than than the Palestinians will disappear .

indeed israel will not disappear afterall un has made sure it stays afloat when it divided PALESTINE so that it (israel) can exist. n the us has provided billions worth of arms to israel to kill those PALESTINIANS who wanna defend occupied PALESTINIAN territories

-peace in the region is dependent upon peace between israel and the Palestinians . the last 50 years should make that rather obvious .[ unfortunately only to some ]

indeed there should be peace between israel n PALESTINIANS. but i dont think israel wanna peace in real sense of the word. otherwise it would have returned all of gaza n west bank to PALESTINIANS. as one can c sharon wanna expand illegal jewish settlements in west bank. that tantamount to terrorist act of peace, terrorist act of luv thy neighbour as thyself

The pan-arab pipedream of the total destruction of israel is just that .....a pipedream .

indeed its a pipedream. otherwise saudi would not have come up with a peace plan which was rejected by israel n the us. what sharon n bush r doing now is to test saudi king's conscience :D

Edited by tom

i agree with you tom  to a certain extent....... we are in the day and age of people and nations who are the worshippers of the rising sun,

literally speaking, unitarian christians don't worship rising sun but ONE N ONLY ONE GOD

but lets hold on a little and see what the outcome will bring of this association between pakistan and israel.... :D

nothing to wait n c. what pakistan n israel r doing is "u scratch my back n i scratch yours" :D

muslims also believe in one true God.......no matter how many sects of Islam there are, all have one thing in common for sure and that is this....also i dont think you got the gist of what i was implying, i shall explain when i get the chance.....

....also i dont think you got the gist of what i was implying, i shall explain when i get the chance.....

i'm all ears for your explanation and elaboration :D

You ask for thoughts ? Why not try a little THINKING yourself , because so far your words seem to be devoid of any reasonable thought .

And you close with what ? "peace " ?? Dont make me laugh .

Care to expand?