Islamic Forum
zee

Spare a moment

PropellerAds

salam,

She will be in my dua's, and i hope she will become better, have patients and inshallah Allah will cure your sister

:D

insha'Allah your du'aas will be in my prayers...aamin

Bye

:D

i pray Allah heals her amin .

it is evident in sunnah that one of the prophets' wife use to recite Nas and Falaq for the prophat when he is ill.u can do this too .

somebody to help the sister with a full text of the hadith i dont know it off hand.u can get it in sahih muslim or bukhari

aoa

jazakkallah for your duas......may Allah keep you and your families out of harms way...my sister has recovered though she is still on medication but well out of danger...thanks once again.....

:P

:D for your prayers ...... :P my sister is at home with us now and is doing well........she is able to eat and drink and is mobile....Allah has given her a new lease of life.....we cannot thank him enough.....i also thankyou for your kind words and for keeping her in yr prayers.. :(

:D  :D  :D

SubhanALLAHHH!!!!!!

ALLHAMDULLLILLLAHHH !!

NOTHING is Impossible if You pray

Just have Faith In Allah, InshaALLAH even the MOST difficult thing will be possible :D

and thats how My faith is ... for my own love :D

I hope Your sister Is healthy and FIT

brother it was really touching :D

sorry to hearr INSHALLAH everything will be good ...whatever happens ..happens BUT remember Allah(SWT) knows BEST and no one else...i will inshallah pray for you and others..make DUA INSHALLAH!

but have faith in Allah(SWT) because he knows all :D