Islamic Forum
zee

Spare a moment

:D brothers and sisters, everyone

May you all be in the best of health....

my sister who is only 22 has been taken into hospital all of a sudden because she has severe pains, they had to operate on her immediately to save her life.....she was little better yesterday but today she is'nt....

brothers and sisters i beg for you to pray for her well-being as she is not out of danger, i cannot see myself eating and have lost apetite because she is not allowed to eat, and she has been desperate to even have one bit of food in her mouth but cannot due to the illness & the doctors orders, this is one thing among many that they found wrong with her overnight..........i am now looking at 'roti' and food in a totally different light, my family is in pieces, broken and in this current time we are in great need of Allah's mercy and support of brothers and sisters through prayer...

please spare a moment for a prayer for her young life......that she does not develop complications in the next crucial hours and days.....as there are a couple of things that are cropping up causing concern.......that Allah help her through this......and may she pull through...please.....

she has a 4 month old baby too.....our heart is breaking looking at her.......may Allah spare her.......may Allah bless you all....... :P

:D

sister zeenat

Edited by zee

PropellerAds

Inshallah she will be in my duas.

May Allah cure her and make it easy for her inshallah.

BRother, let ur family know...everything belongs to Allah and everything depends on Allah,

please be patient and know that someday we will all return to our owner.

After hardship..there is ease..inshallah this was a test for her and you all.

just pray much...but always accept Qadar inshallah.

wa.salaam

may Allah expiate her sins, take away all her pains and illnesses without leaving a trace of either, and ease your and your family's affairs, ameen.

Assalamu Alaikum

Sister - InshAllah our sister will pull through this.

I will Pray for our sister.

InshAllah your family will pull through this trial and you will see a brighter day and many more to come...

Keep Faith Sister

Walaikum Assalaam

Aslam-o-alaikum all

my sister is still unwell today..............we can only pray to Allah (swt)..........thankyou for your kind words of support and your prayers...

sister zee

:D sister,

May Allah(SWT) make your sister well soon and ease her suffering, ameen! You and your family will be in my prayers inshAllah. Be strong, sister.

:w:

May Allah give your sister a full recovery and may she be really happy

but hey whatever happens, dont fret sister, everything is pre-destined by Allah (swt)...if she dies, it won't be by accident but only by Allah's leave, but inshallah that won't happen, and she'll be back with you all soon

Asalam-o-alaikum brothers and sisters

there has been a little improvement today thank Allah (swt) every little is vital and crucial...once again i cannot thank you enough for keeping her in your prayers.......may Allah bless you and your loved ones with Deen, happiness, love, mercy, harmony and piece AMEEN

i shall keep you posted inshallah

:D sis!!!

May Allah grant your sister full recovery :P please stay strong :D i know it must be hard !!!Inshallah she will be in my duaaas .take care sis

Sorry to hear sis.. But glad there's a slight improvement. :P

may Allah expiate her sins, take away all her pains and illnesses without leaving a trace of either, and ease your and your family's affairs, ameen.

InshaAllah she'll be in my duas. :P

:D sorry to hear that bro. may Allah(swt) give her the best of health......i hope she recovers very soon....ameen... :D

Stay strong my brother

May Allah (swt) Help you sister and ease stress of your families

May Allah (swt) help those in need

Aslam-o-alaikum brothers and sisters

Mashallah i have just had news that she may be able to come home tomorrow! inshallah......to think this time last week we were in so much hell and Allah has truely granted relief.....thankyou my brothers and sisters for all your prayers and kind words...i will never forget this...

once again thankyou and may Allah (swt) keep you all in best of health, deen imaan and peace....AMEEN

your sister zeenat

Assalamualaikum...

Sister, dont worry too much. Allah knows the best for His slaves.. InsyAllah, put your trust in Allah deeply.. Surely everythings gonna be aok..

Allah tests us because He loves us.. Dont worry Sis. Allah will help you and your family.. Aameeen..

Ameen summa Ameen to the Duas

:D for your prayers ...... :D my sister is at home with us now and is doing well........she is able to eat and drink and is mobile....Allah has given her a new lease of life.....we cannot thank him enough.....i also thankyou for your kind words and for keeping her in yr prayers.. :P

:D :D :D :D :D :D :( :D :P :( :D :(

Guest amani

:P

:D Ameen to all the dus

:D she is getting better sister?

aoa

yes sister amani.....she is getting better...inshallah she will fully recover.......Inshallah

ws