Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ahm

English And Muslim?

:D

Some of you may know what I'm talking about. I came across it in a letters section of a newspaper. First of all I can't see how she is "English". Ok possibly British. And then also what is exactly Muslim about her that she would do such a thing in the first place?

Actually it would have been more "controversial" if she done the whole event observing hijab/niqab. Now that would have made a statement. LOL

PropellerAds

First of all I can't see how she is "English". Ok possibly British. And then also what is exactly Muslim about her that she would do such a thing in the first place?Actually it would have been more "controversial" if she done the whole event observing hijab/niqab. Now that would have made a statement. LOL

brtoher its so true what u have said..... :D , i saw her in the news paper n the dress she was wearing was so degrading! :D apparently, my sister was telling me that she watched a tv program last night on bbc 1 n saw her parents...her mother was a "practicing" muslim :D and her father was an athiest! :D

may all guide us all on the siraat al mustaqeem.. :D

The Angles, Saxons, and Jutes were the three Germanic tribes who emigrated from what is now Denmark and northern Germany and settled in England beginning about the fourth century A.D. Early on, the Angles enjoyed a rise to power that must have made them seem more important than the other two tribes, for all three tribes are indiscriminately referred to in early documents as Angles.

so if she is asian she cant be english lol.. but i dont know what girl you are talking about.

oh and the name england came much later,

Edited by slave

we're talking abt miss england??!! :D :D

If I was one of the other contestants, I'd sue! LOL "She ain't English" LOL

:D very sad! :D

Don't worry. No need to give any extra publicity it's more for those who already know about it ...

It wasn't just one Muslim apparently, there were 4 in total? [at]_[at] One Iraqi LOL