Islamic Forum
Abu Zakariyah

mujhideen in action get ur video clips!

:D

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/English/News/2004-11/10/article04.shtml"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/English/News/20...article04.shtml[/url]

PropellerAds

Excellent brother

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_siteinstitute(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/bin/multimedia.cgi?Category=video&Subcategory=0&sort=newest&Rank=1&Mode=List"]Take This[/url]

Mashallah check this link out, plenty more vids

Slightly off topic (not too much).. but could someone tell me what nasheed is playing in the background of this mujahideen video?

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.informationclearinghouse.io/video1/missingexplosives.wmv"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.informationclearinghouse.i

fo/v...gexplosives.wmv[/url]

(warning: graphic video)

:w:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_domain550564.sites.fasthosts.c/Haqaonline/Nasheeds/Nasheed_Mawlay_(haqaonlineom).mp3"]muhammed al husyan[/url] called mawla

:D akhi!!! :P :P

Beautiful videos mashallah, can someone tell me the song in this video?

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.hamasonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/MediaC/Iraq/ramadi.wmv"]Ramadi resistance[/url]

For those who wish to see the latest footage made by those on the ground in Iraq, Chechnya and Afghanistan, in the interests of news, freedom of speech, and education - this may be an important resource:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_terroristmedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_terroristmedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

Registration is free and there is a whole library of videos from Iraq, Afghanistan and Chechnya, amongst others..

Yikes, I don't know if I should download these or not. The government HAS to be watching me.

:P

AS

Yikes, I don't know if I should download these or not.  The government HAS to be watching me.

AS

:P ,

so ?

Why you concernd about that?

Why not ask if Allah is watching you ?

:P

Edited by clarity

Allahu Akhbar!! I do not want to sign on for that terrorism(contact admin if its a beneficial link) group do you have any direct downloads? Please brother pray for our brothers for victory SOON.....

asalaam alaykum wr wb

Does every muslim on the board like these videos?

What was the suicide bomber in the second video in the car bombing? It looked like a telephone pole.

You know that Iraqis need that electricity right?

Guest Sulemaan

I didn't know electricity poles generated power by themselves; or that telephone poles are direct to air. I wonder how they do that after the power stations and exchanges are bombed to the ground by Her Majesty's and His Foolhardiness' forces.

Dear brothers and sisters in Islam May Allah reward you all for posting those links. Please, if you come across any new links, do post it here. May Allah reward the Mujahideens immensely in the Hereafter with Jannatul Firdaus, and what could be more rewarding than that. Ya Allah, watch over them! Amin.

I didn't know electricity poles generated power by themselves; or that telephone poles are direct to air. I wonder how they do that after the power stations and exchanges are bombed to the ground by Her Majesty's and His Foolhardiness' forces.

I assume becuase the pole exists there is electricity going to it or would sometime soon have electricity in it. And I also therefore assume someone was building a generator and I know for a fact that the UK wouldnt blow up the generator they just built.

Your telling me, none of the electricity that was going through the pole was going to Iraqis?

Why did they have to suicide car bomb it, that stupid, they could just strap explosives to it. See all they care about is how they think they can get to heaven.

Guest Sulemaan
I assume becuase the pole exists there is electricity going to it or would sometime soon have electricity in it. And I also therefore assume someone was building a generator and I know for a fact that the UK wouldnt blow up the generator they just built.

Your telling me, none of the electricity that was going through the pole was going to Iraqis?

Why did they have to suicide car bomb it, that stupid, they could just strap explosives to it. See all they care about is how they think they can get to heaven.

You can only assume because nobody is building anything. Only filling up their pockets and packing of barrels of oil back home.

A whole city is being destroyed by your bombings but you show concern for this one electricty pole? And even if it is restored and electricity reaches home, to whome will it be useful? Dead bodies? Or will it be used to assist torture of prisoners?

You see, they try to be more precautionary than the pilots in sophisticated planes who seem to regularly hit homes with families and wedding parties instead of their intended targets. Perhaps the occupation forces should learn a lesson or two in bravery from these men, who prefer death than to live under their occupation.

"...that they make take our lives, but they will never take away our freedom!"

every muslim here agree? all electricity dedicated to torture?

every muslim here agree? all electricity dedicated to torture?

technically .... car battery are used to torture.... to be more specific you need to lower the woltage of it.

technically .... car battery are used to torture.... to be more specific you need to lower the woltage of it.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmm

I didn't know about that car battery one, ill have to try it out :D

i dont mean CAN any electricity be used for torture, I mean is all the electricity being made in Iraq used only for torture, like a earlier post asserts as an explanition why it is OK to blow up electrical poles.

Why are they so stupid to commit a suicide car bombing on an electricity poll. They are seriously retarded.

I don't why that elcetricty pole was targeted. may that supplyin power some base/green zone/airport that r used by the occupation forces & thier puppets.

In a city the elettricity network is usually redundant, there is no sense to drop just 1 line.

means of redundant = "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_searchstorage.techtarget(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/sDefinition/0,,sid5_gci213987,00.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_searchstorage.techtarget(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/sDefin...i213987,00.html[/url]