Islamic Forum
RAAAZ

Am Back

Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rehmatullahi Wa Barakatahu!

I dont know if any of you remembers me or not but I am a very old memeber who disappeared for a while! Got a little too busy ! But I am back with fulll force I just wanted to say Salaam to all my brother and sisters, the people I knew and the new people that are here! I got busy as life took a 180 degree turn! I moved to the United states from Saudi Arabia 2 years ago. Life is totally different here and I have come to appreciate the previliges I had in Saudi Arabia that I never realzed before, like listening to the Adhan five times a day etc. Its hard to practice as rigorously here and I must agree say I am strongle tempted to let go of my HIjab! My prayers have suffered as in their regularity. I got really terrified that if I dont do anything about it now, it will be too late! I miss you guys and I felt a stronger urge to come back here so that maybe I can get inspired by talking to brothers and sisters who are going through a similar phase. May Allah bless you all in this life as weel as in the one after! Love you all for the sake of Allah!

I hope that maybe some one remembers me though if nobody does then its nobody's fault except mine to disappear like that!

PropellerAds

:sl:

I don't have a good memory but I think I remember you sis! Welcome back! :sl:

Insha'Allah your troubles will ease and your iman will go stronger.

Wa Alekum salam

Warm welcome back.........to gawaher forum

and inshalah ur stay here be beneficial and lets us read ur posts.soon

Allah bless u

ÓáÇã

Aslaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barkatuh,

Since Im kind of a new member myself I don't remember you! But It's will be nice to InshaAllah get to know you now! Look forward to seeing your posts around and welcome back!

Salaams

Assalaamu 'Alaykum sister,

I'm sure I've seen your name somewhere before on the forum, albeit I don't know you too well. Inshaa Allah I hope to bond up with you soon and hear out anything you might want to talk about. May Allah hold your eemaan firm and give you the strength needed to battle the temptations. Ameen

If you have any questions...ask away :sl: I look forward to more of your posts.

Oh btw, Welcome back to the forum!!!

Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rehmatullahi Wa Barakatahu!

Jazakallahu Kheirun for your replies :sl:! thanks for the warm welcome

Wa'alaykum Assalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraktuh,

I remember you :sl: Welcome back habibti! :sl:

salam

Welcome back sister. :sl:

Assalam Alaikum

Welcome back sister :sl:

Assalaam Alaikum !

Jazakallah kheirun for your replies :sl:

Hey welcome back. Yah I remember you. Ah the old days :sl:..

I was called "doomhammer" in those days..

Welcome back here! Of course, I remember you.

Ukhti, you are more than welcome to contact me any time you like. This offer is also open to other sisters in similar situations. I am here for you for Allah's sake, :sl: Please feel free to talk to me whenever you need to, as I can identify with what you went through.

I am just sad to know that you spent all that time alone, when you could have talked to someone. Well, I guess, I can understand that part a bit, too. May Allah give us the tawfeeq to assist each other in the best way possible, with taqwa, sabr, and of course, hikmah, ameen.

We are saddened by your distress, wa lakin QadrAllah ma sha' fa ala. At the same time, we are glad that you asked for help. BarakAllahu feeki!

oooh I didn't see the last three posts! Jazakallahu Kheirun for your warm replies!!! OMG bro dooomhammer I remember you! Lolz I see you changed your username! Jazakallah sis Ummammar for your extremely warm comment and note! and Jazakallah sis blue_dew :sl: !

Welcome back sis RAAAZ, i remember you :sl: I've not been around much these days either

Anyway insha'Allaah you remain firm in our deen.

Enjoy your stay :no: