Islamic Forum
Zeinab

My Baking Creations!

:sl:

In this topic I will post pictures of things I've baked.

Strawberry swissroll

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i31.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/c363/Arzeh/DSC00186.jpg[/img]

Crème Caramel

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i31.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/c363/Arzeh/DSC00190.jpg[/img]

Apple coconut crumble muffin

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i31.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/c363/Arzeh/DSC00182.jpg[/img]

PropellerAds

Orange cake with orange filling

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i31.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/c363/Arzeh/DSC00185.jpg[/img]

Strawberry trifle

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i31.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/c363/Arzeh/DSC00169.jpg[/img]

Citrus Muffin

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i31.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/c363/Arzeh/DSC00154.jpg[/img]

Marmalade jamroll

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i31.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/c363/Arzeh/DSC00155.jpg[/img]

:no:

Am I allowed to post in here? If not, just delete this!

OMG ZEINAB! THESE LOOK SOOOOO GOOD! :j: Especially the strawberry swish roll and the caramel creme (those are like MY FAV!!!) :sl: masha'Allah these are all beautiful creations! I'm sure they taste wonderful too! :sl: Are you going to post the recipes :D

Yeah no problem sis yo can post here :j:

Thank you dear :no: sure I'll look up the recipes and post them. We have a kitchen section? :sl:

Very nice Mashaa Allah. Thanks for storming them up on here sis, and I'm looking forward to the recipes :sl:

Too many to choose from:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=106"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=106[/url]

Assalamu Alaikum, Zeinab, it's not fair that you post all those pictures and make the mouths water, We demand that you post the recipes right beside the pictures, so that we can bake and eat and get fat, instead of just looking at the pictures and getting fat, hehehehe.

Just joking, Just joking, No worry, keep the pictures coming, something salty too, maybe.........

Salaams.

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

Salam sister Zeinab

my eyes stuck on pics

i dont want just see..... i wanna eat :sl:

if i eat those things will get fat fast :sl:

thanks alot

Allah bless ur hands

íÓáãæææ

:no:

:j: brother and sisters thank you :D

Ok ok! The recipes are coming soon :sl:

If you eat them in moderation you won't get fat. :D Also try using oil instead of butter if possible, canola is good.

yeh

pls go ahead

i wait ur recipes

it is my problem i love sweets :sl:

بارك الله فيك

Edited by alaqad

Assalamu alaikum sis Zeinab!

MashaAllah tabarak Allah.. very impressive.

You are truly a professional baker... and YES, the recipes please!

Thank you for sharing sis!

Peace

Am I allowed to post my creations?

These are Graham Cracker Pudding Cakes:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/v217/Muja/100_6189.jpg[/img]

Insha'Allah I'll post the recipe later!

No problem sis Muja, the more the merrier :j:

Never had these :D

thanks sis luv2 learn :no: Baraka Allahu feeki

By the way all I have posted some recipes in the kitchen section.

Banana maple muffin

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i31.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/c363/Arzeh/DSC00196.jpg[/img]

Strawberry cake with strawberry and whipped cream filling

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i31.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/c363/Arzeh/DSC00192.jpg[/img]

Mixed-berry cheesecake

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i31.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/c363/Arzeh/DSC00199.jpg[/img]

Vanilla chocolate cake with caramel glaze

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i31.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/c363/Arzeh/DSC00212.jpg[/img]

Mango Muhalabiya

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i31.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/c363/Arzeh/DSC00223.jpg[/img]

Orange almond syrup cake

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i31.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/c363/Arzeh/DSC00221.jpg[/img]

Mashallah

my mom does the best Carrot Cake you know what , i used to love strawbery vanilla chocolate but believe me after tasting the carrot cake with the Swiss cream recipe ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ,,inshallah i will get the recipe from my mom and post it here inshallah ,

Mashalla girls are good with cooking , they can remember recipes

1/2 cup of ... , then a 2/7 tea spoon of sugar , a 2finger snap of strawbery syrup etc... lolol

really amazing , and they cook it fast mashallah .

but when cooking for husband they are very slow :s , maybe they want to be applaused for their master peace lol

Lol :sl: thank you brother

Maybe they are not in the mood to cook at the time :no:

Zeinabooo who eats all of it? :sl: Masha'Allah your family is blessed to have you!

My brothers hehe :no: they have a sweet tooth. Thank you, you too dear sis Allah ikhaleekeh and your family :sl:

MashAllah sister

very tasty pics

why u want kill me with ur food and sweets pics :sl:

Allah bless u and ur family

بارك الله فيكم

Edited by alaqad

JazaakAllahu Khairan Zeinab for those mouth watering pictures and the recipes in the cooking section.

Brothers, oh yes, I remember cooking for them and see things vanish as soon as they are served and then the innocent look on their faces like "We just ate what you gave us, were we supposed to just look at it" hehehe. I LOVED COOKING FOR THEM, AND LATER FOR MY HUSBAND AND CHILDREN, now though, I wish someone did the cooking for me...............

Assalamu Alaikum.

Sorry akhi, hehe. Bit3eesh bi falestine, if yes take a walk up north hata beyroot and you and my brothers can eat them together. :j: :no:

Baraka Allahu feek and your family too

----------

Wa'iyaki sis

"We just ate what you gave us, were we supposed to just look at it"

That is what they tell me too! :sl:

Someone cooking for us is very nice idea :D

Sorry akhi, hehe. Bit3eesh bi falestine, if yes take a walk up north hata beyroot and you and my brothers can eat them together. :j: :sl:

Baraka Allahu feek and your family too

with my pleasure sister ÒíäÈ :no:

nice i know lebanon are very speciall in foods and sweets .........inshallah one day we can go to lebanon........

mm why u dont walk to the South with ur family to eat our tradition sweets "Kunafah Nabulse" :D

download file (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_file8.9q9q(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Download/47565423/Nablus_Kunafa.pps.html"]here[/url]

salam

i hope situiation in lebanon get better soon inshallah

Fe Amanillah

post-21841-1206032537.jpg

Shukran akhi, not sure which would be easier me going down or you going up but insha'Allah the situation will differ in years to come so it would be very easy either case :no:

Yummy yes we have knefeh too, thanks for the file.

i hope situiation in lebanon get better soon inshallah

Insha'Allah and that goes to all Muslims places.

fi'aman'Allah