Islamic Forum
Zeinab

My Baking Creations!

Assalamu Alaikum, Mmmmmmmmmm, Yummmmmy , can I lick the bowls, hehehe. Good Job Zeinab, BTW. do you do Catering, if not maybe you should start the Catering business (Internationaly, because I'm all the way here in Canada)

I ive you my word, I'll be your customer all my life, hehehe.

Salaams.

PropellerAds

salam alekum

yeh mashAlalh as always yummy.....u have nafas Tayeeb .mashAllah

where are the lebanon's EId cakes???

here some from palestine

Date's Cakes

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i298.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/mm249/alaqad/Eid%20cake/PICT0010.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i298.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/mm249/alaqad/Eid%20cake/PICT0011.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i298.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/mm249/alaqad/Eid%20cake/PICT0003.jpg[/img]

pistachio's cakes

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i298.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/mm249/alaqad/Eid%20cake/PICT0013.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i298.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/mm249/alaqad/Eid%20cake/PICT0001.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i298.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/mm249/alaqad/Eid%20cake/PICT0002.jpg[/img]

ops what that Date 1970 :sl:

:sl:

Wow amazing looking stuff masha'Allah!

Zebra Cake (made by my mom):

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i441.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/qq133/shannuk7/day30.jpg[/img]

Oatmeal Cookies (made by me)

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i441.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/qq133/shannuk7/day36.jpg[/img]

Strawberry Shortcake (made by my mom)

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i441.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/qq133/shannuk7/day16.jpg[/img]

Halal Rice Crispy Cookies (made by my mom)

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i441.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/qq133/shannuk7/b.jpg[/img]

:no:

Thank you brother and sisters, :j: :D

Ah yes sis Umm Ahmed we are looking for a shop but not sure we want to open it as a sweet shop though :D you all be my special customers with some freebies :D

:sl: yeah bro alaqad that is 1970 hehe oh I didn't make some but we bought them, they are the same as yours, thanks! :D

Sis Muja, those look great! Masha'Allah. I love the zebra cake :sl: what does it have in it?

Thanks for sharing all.

Coffee syrup cake:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i31.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/c363/Arzeh/DSC00299.jpg[/img]

Chocolate- Chocolate chip cake:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i31.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/c363/Arzeh/DSC00301.jpg[/img]

wa alekum assalam

it is morning now here..and really feel hungry of ur cakes now

shukran wa eslamoo a'edek .

Sister Zeinab, your cakes are mouthwatering :sl: I wish I could taste them :sl:

Hehe :no: thanks bro and sis!

Baraka Allah feekum

:sl: sister zainab I think you've got a sweet tooth :no: :sl:

Haha, it is more my family than me...I simply taste them most of the time. :sl:

Mixed fruit trifle:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i31.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/c363/Arzeh/DSC00310.jpg[/img]

Quesadillas: (some savory :sl: )

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i31.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/c363/Arzeh/DSC00309.jpg[/img]

Salam Sister

thanks for sharing and make us lwatching :sl: just

Salam Sister

thanks for sharing and make us watching :sl: just

Note: sorry double posts :sl:

Edited by alaqad

You made me feel guilty now :j: hehe sorry bro :sl:

P.S: No problem for the double posts. :no:

i wish i could come over and taste all your dishes :sl:

You know you are always welcome sis I have fresh marmalade muffins for you now. :sl:

Assalamu alaikum, Aaa Haa, where did you say you live Zeinab......................... I know all about the Arab Hospitality, SubhanAllah.............. Seen and heard about it Salaams.

Thank you dear sis :sl: ah half way across the world from where you are in Lebanon.