Islamic Forum
*eli*

Looking Forward To?....

Are you looking forward to Ramadhan!!!?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to Ramadhan!!!?

• YEAH! CAN'T WAIT! SO EXCITED
    • Am looking forward to it yeah...
    • Not that bothered really
    • Doesn't make any difference to me
    • No, dreading it
    • Other (please state!)

:D

Ramadhan is just around the corner, and i am feeling so excited. :D So would like to hear what all brothers and sisters' have to say about Ramadhan! :D

Your Muslim Sis

PropellerAds

yep i cant wait!!! i'm just worried about eating all those fried/oily indian food my mum will cook lol :D

Edited by slave

yep i cant wait!!! i'm just worried about eating all those fried/oily indian food my mum will cook lol  :D

you mean eating full just before dawn, eating oily kebabs samose's at sunset and another meal at night?

yep sounds right :D

anyways, last year i was dissapointed, it went just like that and i didnt realise, this year i hope it goes well :D

Yessss...I'm reallly looking forward to it. :D :D Its gonna feel like forever before it comes, and then it'll go by soo fast though. :D InshaAllah we'll all make the most of it. :D

i'm just worried about eating all those fried/oily indian food my mum will cook lol

OMG I am just soooooo excited :D I LOVE RAMADAN!

Very excited and also worried. But i'll keep that to myself.

Asalaamo aleykum,

I am vey excited for Ramadan ! I love it so much , it can't come soon enough for me ! ..now I have still a few weeks to think of new recipes for Iftar....I am tired of Samosa's and pakora's, LOL

waleykum assalaam, :D

I feel that this Ramadan is different than any Ramadan I've experienced in my life. I'm sooooo looking forward to it Insha'Allah.

I know EXACTLY what you're on about Bro Slave! :D :D :D BIG PROBLEM, isn't it???

Avoid excess oil though brothers and sisters' not very healthy or good for you on an empty stomach!!! :D

May Allah (swt) grant us peace in the month of ramadhan, ensure all His servants are successful in the beautiful month, and grant us the strength to complete all our fasts to please Him, Ameen. :D

With duas,

Your muslim Sis

Edited by eli_chy05

I'm soooooo looking forward to ramadhan. May Allah help me make the most of it this year. And oh please....inshaAllah it won't go too fast!

Can't Wait,:D !

Can't Wait, :D !

me too sister.. :D

TOTALLY! :D I cant wait!!!! but this one month will pass so quick :D we wont even notice it... and then wait for another year! its a great pleasure.. specially praying Taraweh in Masjid! i LOVE it!!!!! :D

TOTALLY!  :D I cant wait!!!! but this one month will pass so quick  :D we wont even notice it... and then wait for another year! its a great pleasure.. specially praying Taraweh in Masjid! i LOVE it!!!!!  :D

Ohh I definately agree. Ramadan is each a blessed time that almost every1 will be lookinhg forward to.

OMG i can't wait! :D I hope Allah (swt) keep me and other bros and sis alive till that time.....inshaAllah>

:D wassalam

Assalamu Alaikum, I am really looking forward to this Ramadan main reason is that it is Ramadan, I hope we will all benefit from this blessed month, EAT LESS AND MORe IBADAAT INSHAaLLAH, all of you, and InshaAllah I will make sure that I make a lots of duas for each and everyone of you.

Another reason, InshaAllah my 16 year old son will be leading Taraweeh in South Africa, InshaAllah he will finish the Quran in 15 days and come here in the last Ashara of Ramadan and spend one full month with his AMMA and BABA. What more can I ask for. InshaAllah ADVANCE RAMADAN MUBARAK TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

Wassalamu Alaikum.

Assalamualaikum

This is the first year that I have actually been as excited as I am for Ramadan :D

selina

Assalamu alaikum

I am definately looking forward to Ramadhan! Less than a week to go now, Insha'Allah...! :D

Ma'assalama

im so happy to :D live and taste another Ramadan :D

I'm very happy :D

I can't wait. InshaAllah we will all use this wonderful month to grow in Ihsaan.

Sis blue dew: 3 days??? really? I'm a bit confused, is it going to be Tue/Wed or Mon/Tue??

I can't wait. InshaAllah we will all use this wonderful month to grow in Ihsaan.

Sis blue dew: 3 days??? really? I'm a bit confused, is it going to be Tue/Wed or Mon/Tue??

sister.......the first taraweeh is going to be done on either monday night or tuesday night....according to the sighting of the moon, hence the first fast will either be on tuesday or wednesday... :D :D

yeah me too..im so xcited..may Allah shower every 1 with His mercy and rewards throughout this wonderful month ameen..

ma'salaamah

khumara aka muslimah88 :D

Edited by khumara

taraweeh? oh dear lol....yes i look forward to ramadan aswell alhamdulilah