Islamic Forum
imran.h

Hi I M Imran, Got A Problem Though

assalamu-alaikum

i m imran hodekar from India.

i really like this place coz it offers a lot of knowledge on Islam.

i dont know much about my religion(Islam) but willing to learn a lot from here.....

1 more thing--- i got a problem....

whenever i log in, what i see is just "reception lounge" and nothing else....

and when i log out then everything goes fine..

plz help me...

PropellerAds

Kindly read this:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&showtopic=191023&view=findpost&p=628055"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&sh...st&p=628055[/url]

:sl:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/welcom.gif[/img] to Gawaher imran

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url]. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uploads/post-1-1102388849.jpg[/img]

Salam

welcome here

inshallah ur stay here realise to u both beneficial and enjoyable

Allah bless ÓáÇã

thank you sister aamina and brother alaqad

i hope to get a lot of knowledge form here...

thanks once again :sl:

Salam

Brother Imran please accept a warm greeting from me too.

Asalaamu Alaykum brother,

Welcome to the forum!!!

Hope your stay here will be beneficial InshaAllah and look forward to seeing your input!

Salaams

Assalam Alaikum brother,

Welcome to Gawaher...

Assalamu alaikum,

Peace,

Adaa

Assalam Alaikum

Welcome to the Gawaher family :sl:

May Allah swt guide us all on the right path.. ameen

Welcome to the community

Salam

Dear member,

There are several evil hackers who are planning to raid our forum (you can read their discussions at 711chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/i/) that's why we had to take several measures to plan ahead. Currently, newbies can post only in those forums visible to you. You can only start new topics and post in them, you can't post elsewhere for now, you can't post images or links). Our moderators will preview and approve your topics soon. After a while, when you have made a number of posts, our mods will decide whether to allow you access to more forum features. Apologies for the inconvenience. We care for our forum and want to make sure that our friendly and peaceful community is not infiltrated by any pathetic weirdos. Thank you for your understanding.