Islamic Forum
Omar786

Israeli War Criminal Escaped Arrest In Uk

:sl:

"An israeli general wanted for alleged war crimes escaped arrest in the UK because British police feared an armed confrontation at Heathrow airport."

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7251954.stm"]Full Story[/url]

In my opinion this is despicable behavior by the UK police.

They have a known war criminal trapped in an airplane for about 2 hours and they let him get away.

If this had been a Muslim person they were after, I have no doubts that no punches would have been pulled in order to get him, but since its a Zionist they didn't even try to board the plane.

A lot of non Muslims wonder why Muslims get angry, personally this does it for me.

I mean for crying out loud, we here in Canada are exporting 90 year old ww2 war criminals to Europe to face lengthy jails terms because of what they did more then half a century ago, and these guys could not get this murderer after he had gift warped himself for the UK police.

Its the hypocrisy of it all, it seems like there is one rule for the west and another rule for us Muslims.

PropellerAds

It is a double standard practised by the Western governments. They ignore the Zionist genocide of innocent Palestinian and Lebanese people but they would not hesitate to exaggerate a death of a Zionist settler who has terrorized and robbed Palestinian people of their land. Hypocrisy is the best word to describe this double standard.