Islamic Forum
crystal_sword

Iraq's Youngest Martyr - Pregnant Woman

:D dear muslims

If he could only talk, what would he say?

A pregnant, 40 years old Iraqi woman was shot by US military on August 10th, 2005 in the city of Mosul, northern Iraq, while in front of her house. The woman, who was in her 32nd week of pregnancy, was hit in her abdomen and collapsed immediately. As usual, US troops looked carelessly and walked away, not offering any help or medical care.

Bystanders then took the woman to the ER at the Republican Hospital in Mosul. The ER medical team performed a C-section in an attempt to save the fetus, but he was dead as the bullet had penetrated his chest and exited from his back.

Iraq Tunnel: The world is safer now, as another terrorist or maybe a potential aide to Zarqawi was terminated.

Great job guys in uniform. Your country is proud of you.

An Iraqi medical association on September 7, 2005 submitted the Article and pictures.

The original title of the article translates:

"The youngest Iraqi martyr: US occupation troops kills an 8 months old fetus in the womb"

It was published in its original Arabic text in Iraqi League (www.iraqirabita(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE!!

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.kavkazcenter(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eng/content/2005/09/08/4053.shtml"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.kavkazcenter(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/eng/content/20...9/08/4053.shtml[/url]

Edited by crystal_sword

PropellerAds

:D

teyyar had those pics in his blog >_< :D! how could someone ever have the heart to shoot an unarmed women?.... but someone must have no heart to shoot an unarmed pregnant women :D

:D they will pay for this! :D :D so close to his birth :D :D

I posted this a few days ago in my blog but I couldn't find the English translation (I got it from iraqirabita(contact admin if its a beneficial link)), :D for sharing.

May Allah :D destroy the US army and whoever works with them.

I posted this a few days ago in my blog but I couldn't find the English translation (I got it from iraqirabita(contact admin if its a beneficial link)), :D for sharing.

Sorry i did not realise...

:D this will benefit every1 who reads it and helps them understand what Freedom Iraq has undergone

may Allah destroy the american army.....

omg its soo horrifying wat these kuffar are doing to our muslim brothers and sister :D s...may Allah :D help our brothers and sisters.. :D

if thats not terrorism, i wonder what is? may the wrath of God be upon these vultures...

Don't worry, Insha Allah on the Day of Judgment that infant will get to ask why he/she was killed and the Killer will answer for his crime...

hmmm...

I wonder why this and similar topics usually go unnoticed, but at the same time if a topic criticizes the US admin/army/any other occupying force across the world, the Political Front goes wild.

Where's your gob now, "Big_Red_1"?

"I'm sorry for your loss". My feet.

Real nice there.

It's about time you open your eyes, and stop blindly supporting the murderers who come from your country. Did you care to read the topic?! yes, May Allah destroy the US army just like they destroyed the millions of civilians across the world.

Edited by Teyyar ilfuraat

What about the civilians killed by the terrorism ?

why i don't see any critics about the sucide bombers ?

why i don't see any words like that " yes, May Allah destroy the US army just like they destroyed the millions of civilians across the world. " against the sucide bombers ?

maybe because there are good murderers and bad murderes ?

Edited by Venier

What about the civilians killed by the terrorism ?

This story IS about civilians killed by terrorism. Just because theyre american , it doesnt mean to say theyre not terrorists.

why i don't see any critics about the sucide bombers ?

There has been many critics about this subject , some of which i feel is unjustifed as there is a diff between those who attack only military targets and those who just randomly bomb.

why i don't see any words like that " yes, May Allah destroy the US army just like they destroyed the millions of civilians across the world. " against the sucide bombers ?

In Iraq suicide bombing was unheard of until the americans came stumbling in. Its natural that people blame the cause of the war.

The US armed forces are hated as an organisation for their actions across the Muslim world. Suicide bombers from my experience , who attack military are not hated so one does not lump them all together.

With the Us military , its nothing personal against the soldiers , but everyone realises that for the constant bombings and invasions , the US military simply has to be stopped or destroyed for the invasions to stop,

Agree or disagree with that view , thats what the feeling seems to be.

So let me understand...... so if a US soldier kill a pregnant woman ... you blame the entire US army, while on the sucide bombers you make a raffinate dinsintction about em.... ebding anyway blaming the entire usa.

Quite funny eh. :D

If it wasn't for the US sticking its nose in our business, there would be no "suicide bombers." (I personally believe such attacks are set up by the occupiers).

Whatever goes wrong in Iraq, the US is to blame.

If it wasn't for the US sticking its nose in our business, there would be no "suicide bombers." (I personally believe such attacks are set up by the occupiers).

Aye lets blame the us , so we can avoid to think . I agree. :D

So let me understand...... so if a US soldier kill a pregnant woman ... you blame the entire US army, while on the sucide bombers you make a raffinate dinsintction about em.... ebding anyway blaming the entire usa.

Quite funny eh. smile.gif

[

It would be nice if you read previous posts before replying.

This isnt about the killing of one pregnant woman. This is about the invasions and bombs that the US military machine has unleashed over Muslim lands.

Most people realise that the entire US military machine has to be destroyed or stopped and this is what many people pray for.

Yep, let the other set of foreign fighters stick their nose in instead. You might have a problem then though, because you would have to start blaming muslims for your problems.

its a jungle out there

the expectant mum is not an isolated case

100s of 1000s iraqi innocents may have perished via violence following bush's illegal war. these iraqis could be children, women, elderly men etc

the HARDquestion now is how to stop this genocide? :D

its a jungle out there

the expectant mum is not an isolated case

100s of 1000s iraqi innocents may have perished via violence following bush's illegal war. these iraqis could be children, women, elderly men etc

the HARDquestion now is how to stop this genocide? :D

Both sides fight because both fight. If one side stops fighting, will the other side stop too? Since there is no reliable guarantee of such, both sides continue to fight and will fight until a guarantee is found. War is always stupid, but there are always those who enjoy to fight.

Edited by Independent

*sigh*...that is truly sad....

My duas are with all those muslims in Iraq....InshALLAH they will be the dwellers of Jannah Tul Firdus.

Both sides fight because both fight. If one side stops fighting, will the other side stop too? Since there is no reliable guarantee of such, both sides continue to fight and will fight until a guarantee is found. War is always stupid, but there are always those who enjoy to fight.

the us started the fight, it provoked the other side to fight

hence if one side were to stop fighting, it should be the us

dont think the other side wanna stop fighting until n unless the us stopped provoking it :D

Again, For you pro-Bush people, This childs death is just another statstic. You have no care for what horror and sadness and depression it may have caused.

Instead you support these Sick American Cowards. You support these Americans. Then again, they abuse my beloved sisters in the camps, and torture my beloved brothers till they are left traumatized.

We know in your Country, USA, people dont care when someone is raped,

We know in your country, USA, people dont care when someone is murdered,

We know in your country, USA, People dont care when some is commiting paedophilia,

We know in your country, USA, People dont care When someone is selling drugs to children,

So dont you Pro-Bush naive People bring your "views" to this forum, because its obvious you dont care, unless something like this happens to you one day.

Well, guess what, im not gonna insult you, or your American "freedom fighters" who abusing little children, because you are simply not worth it.

Because, i cannot give you Hidayat (guidance).

Only Allah (SWT) can one hidayat.

You cant even see what destruction your own country has bought to so many lives, and how Backwards and disgusting your Sick society is. How Dare you critisize those who individuals who stand up to fight the Army who kills their children, Abuses their women, and tortures the parents!

Sorry, but this not USA.

Go look in the mirror

Well, guess what, im not gonna insult you

Well you had a good try.

Well you had a good try

Wow

You wont know the truth if it hit u in the face.

Go to any website, , even a Pro-USA propaganda one. View the Stats of Crime there.

Yep, let the other set of foreign fighters stick their nose in instead. You might have a problem then though, because you would have to start blaming muslims for your problems.

Yes, anyone willing to defend Iraq is welcome. I would never blame them for any of my problems. I have no reason to.

Anyway, come on...it's seriously silly to go off-topic everytime you disagree with the content of the topic.

So, Iraq's youngest martyr...

May Allah :D destroy his killers.