Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ehab Habeeb

Is There Any Male Muslim Interested?

:D

I would like to ask something to the male Muslim members of (www.)"http://google/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]Islamic Forum[/url].

I feel that I should have a Muslim friend or two with whom I could talk about Islam and hopefully learn many more things. So I would like to ask to the male Muslim members of (www.)"http://google/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]Islamic Forum[/url] that are interested in having me as a friend through MSN so that we can talk about Islam to PM me their MSN contact so that we can have talks about Islam.

PropellerAds

You could also use the (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=282"]Brother's Room[/url] to discuss anything you want to :D

how are you bro,

I would LOVE to have you as a friend, unfortionatly I'm not a MSN fan. but I am a (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.yahoo(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]yahoo[/url] messenger fan, its really awesome. my id there is The7Craft.

take care bro, and just like the brother said you could check the brothers room, its actually very cool.

hope to see you there.

Assalamu Alaikum, Just a thought that came to mind DONT YOU NEED A CERTAIN NUMBER OF POSTS TO GO TO THE BROTHER'S OR SISTER'S ROOM?????????????

wASSALAMU aLAIKUM.

uh uh.. i dont think you need a certain amount of posts to enter the brothers or sisters room...any1 can enter... :D with posts or without them....xcept u do have to be a male to enter the brothers room n a female to enter the sisters room lol :D

hope i helped...