Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Neo

Assalam O Alaikum

Assalam O Alaikum

Ya this is the first time when i m writing on any Forum n InshaAllah I will Learn a Lot from all of U,Living in Lodz (Poland) so I need some Advices Regarding to some probs wich i m facing here like ...Halah Meat is not Available here etc......Brothers n Sisters I need ur Help to Learn more n more abt my Religion,InshaAllah I will be Regular on this Forum...... :D

Assalamu alaikum

PropellerAds

:D

Welcome to IF, brother Neo. :D

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and insha'Allah we benefit from each other. :D

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url]. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here. B)

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and enjoy! :D

Iced_Tea.jpg

Edited by mm_ca04

Welcome brother. Since this is your first time on a forum, I thought I should warn you, these things can get really addictive :D :D

Insha Allah you'll find all you're looking for and even more!! :D :D

enjoy your stay, and learn lots insha Allah!

assalaamu alaikum Neo :D

Welcome to IF :D Big up Poland :D I hope you find the answers to your questions here :D

walaikum salaam,

AS

Assalamu Alaikum Brother

Welcome to (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]Islamic Forum[/url] :D

:D Hope your stay here will be beneficial :D

Assalamu Alaikum

:D Peace :D

Brother Drilon

Edited by DrilonNura

welcome to the forums :D

shoulda taken the red pill neo: sorry couldn't resist :D

salaam,

welcome to the (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]Islamic Forum[/url]! :D

ma'salaamah