Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ahm

I've Lost Weight?

:D

Last week Mon-Thurs, I did not go to mum's for the evening meal.

That week I just had bannanas, apples, breakfast bran with honey and skimmed milk, olives.

I had the olives cause I needed some saturated fats.

Friday evening I went to see mum and she said I lost some weight [at]_[at]

My plan is now :D to have chicken and fish on weekends. Have red meat once a month.

PropellerAds

mashallah, :D i wish i could loose a few pounds or shall i say a stone ar 2! :D :D in a week!! :D

Don't worry about losing weight, but eating healthily. That could mean eating more food! My main motivation was to eat more healthily, side effect was to lose weight, or more correctly lose" "body fat".

In general we should eat a moderate amount, but make sure it is varied.

I think bannanas, apples, breakfast bran with honey and skimmed milk, olives, covers all the necessary vitamins and minerals. Maybe missing some fats, hence the fish and chicken weekly and red meat monthly. Also should include lentils and chickpeas.

Nuts (all kinds), dates, fish all contain healthy fats.

Aren't you missing some calcium? besides the milk with cereal, low-fat yogurt is good too.

yoghurt??? E NO WAY!

Do you know how they make yogurt? They feed babies milk and then shake the babies and they throw up. Voila! Yoghurt!

Milk and potatoes I think have calcium.

For kids and teens it's important to have the calcium then, as it's no point later on in life.

Do you know how they make yogurt?  They feed babies milk and then shake the babies and they throw up.  Voila! Yoghurt!

I hope you dont honestly believe that :D LOL and yogurt is the best! Its like my siblings and my favorite food in the world!!! LOL for real! (sweetened or fruit yogurt) Omg its really the best...

im a dairy girl lol

as it's no point later on in life.

w00t... you know when u see those old ladys with bent over backs... thats caused from lack of calcium! needed alot when younger... but still always needed!

I was never a fan of yoghurt. One day I was holding my baby cousin and he threw up on my shoulder. It smelt like yoghurt >_<

LOL! Yoghurt is nice. Although, you're making me look at it differently now.

Umm...did you loose weight? I mean, did you weigh yourself, or are you just goin by what your mum says? loq, cuz everytime I've spent time away from my mother, she thinks I've lost weight, but I actually gained some. O_o

Well, whatever weight you're at, inshaAllah you're healthy and happy. :D

I actually did weigh myself (I think after mum said it), I'm in the 1stone less range :D