Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
newsistahislam

3rd Ramadan

PropellerAds

Assalamu'alaikum, ukhti.

May your stay be mutually beneficial for us all. I hope this Ramadan will be a good one for you. :D

Make yourself at home. :D

:D

Hello all

this will be my 3rd ramadan and i hope by joining this group i will learn more about Islam

salaam

inshallah you will, may your stay in the IF be benificial to you aswel as others...welcome sister :D

salam alikum

that's good to hear sister insha Allah u will :D

there is a hadeeth that hits my head when I hear about ramadan or the parents, its when the prophit SAW was giong up the steps of the minbar ( were he stands and give speach in the masjed ) so he went up the first step and stood and said "ameen" and he SAW did it in the second step and the third one, just stood there and said "ameen" and after he finished the speach, the sahaba RA asked him SAW, why did u stand there and say "ameen" 3 times, so he SAW answerd that gibreel AS came to him SAW and told him:

that he - the muslim- would be a loser if he reachs ramadan and Allah SWT doesnt forgive him, so i ( the prophit SAW ) said "ameen".

that he - the muslim- would be a loser if i ( the prophit SAW ) was mentioned to him and he - the muslim - doesnt say aliyh el salah wa al salam, so i ( the prophit SAW ) said "ameen"

that he - the muslim - would be a loser if he has both of his parents alive or one of them, and they are not the reason that he goes to jannah, so i ( the prophit SAW ) said "ameen"

i cant remember who narated this hadeeth,

So i hope insha Allah that this ramamdan sins will be forgiven by Allah SWT for all muslims.

and please sister when u start your message say essalamu alikum :D

nice to see u around , fee aman Allah

essalamu alikum