Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
alsheeba

Read 4 The Ummah!

:sl:

if we have great readers here , please lets arrange a chat through MSN or something ,

we must organize something , we need 2 - 4 members skimming through posts of each thread

and take the necessary things which will help us make dawah , and which shows the black heart and which shows the conflict

and then we analyze , and then we can analyze their hearts and put the quran quotations after that , we can clear many points which can make our remedies/cure stronger , i see that we try to cure but we are so weak :D the Ummah must be strong lets be 1 and work together , but not be lazy the shaytan makes us lazy , the one who defeated the shaytan and has imaan he can organize 1 hour a week to do so :sl: and inshallah in the end of the year we will finish 80 % of the forum , and the rest will be easy then :no: and yes muslims must use their brain because they plan , we must plan because Allah loves the muslims to take knowledge and use it for the purpose of Islam and inshallah they become muslims and we get rewarded all of us whos helping inshallah Ameen :j: , and this is my concept.

Edited by alsheeba

PropellerAds

Dear brother,

To be successful in your dawah efforts insha'Allah, you need to be equipped with the proper tools. If your intention is to call non-Muslims to Islam, then you must first start with improving your English. Without it, it would be hard to convey the message.

I see that you can use some resources to better your English grammar. I suggest that you spend a few minutes each day (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_esl.about(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]here[/url] and (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_grammar.about(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]here[/url]. I go there myself.

Insha'Allah, as time goes by, you will notice positive improvements in your writing and conversing skills.

:sl: brother

my post is a diffrent idea , not only dawah , just read what it means i dont know maybe you havent understood it , but inshallah i will exlpain see.

in many posts we can see the source of the problem and how the source is being attacked from every angle , i want to analiyse it and take these angles with 1 easy summary that i will use for that periodic source , and for sure the arguements comes from many sources , it can go up to 80 sources , atleast i want to have them :sl: and so it can be agressive words that can be used by sentences , and the help of you is a reward inshallah :no:

i will clear it up if you didnt understand :S , i will show you an example if youwant.

or we can talk by mic in msn :j:

Good suggestion brother alsheeba. Yes, it is a great idea for us to review topics and evaluate the manner in which we give dawah. We should highlight our strong and weak points and find the source of the problem. From there we can compile ideas and share personal dawah experiences in order to produce successful discussions. Additionally, observing topics will help us in gaining a better understanding of how to communicate the message effectively.

However, amu dot made a good point - when giving dawah to Non-Muslims, or even Muslims, it is important to speak in a manner to which they can understand and relate. Improving the language of English would be useful :sl:

Salaam