Islamic Forum
iftikharalam

Yoususf Youhana Converts To Islam-Allah U Akber

Asalam alikum,

All praises to Allah who guides us towards right path. Pakistani top batsman YOUSUF YOUHANA converts to Islam along with his wife and children.

Pakistani cricket team was becoming more and more religious from last few years. The first change pakistanis saw few years back when one of the pakistani opener SAEED ANWER entered into ground with full beared, after some times saqlain mushtaq, mushtaq ahmed and now present Captin allso have beared along with Shaihd Khan afridi , Asim kamal and shoaib malik. And now YOUSUF YOHANA the only christian member of team become muslim , I hope danish Kaneria (the hindu leg spinner) follow his foot steps .Amin

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.jang.com.pk/thenews/sep2005-daily/17-09-2005/sports/s11.htm"]LINK[/url]

Allah U Akber

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaikum

Subhan'Allah.

Truely wonderful news. May Allah guide us and keep us forever on His path.

Ma'assalama

:D

Jazak Allah khairun for sharing the good news...

AlhamduLILAH...

ameen to the duas.

Mashallah that really is great news!

I met yousaf about a year ago, and couldnt believe how down to earth and pleasant he is. At the time it occurred to me, that it wud be terriffic if he converted to Islam as he is so humble, modest etc and would make a great muslim. Then in his autograph, he asked me to pray for him.and i did. Alhamdulillah!

Apparently molana Tariq Jameel influenced him greatly, and played a major role in his conversion. He met him through Saeed Anwar, who turned to religion since the death of his daughter.

His new names Muhammad Yousaf :D

um..i thought Pakistan was mostly Muslim? :D

also whats a molana?

um..i thought Pakistan was mostly Muslim? :D

also whats a molana?

Assalamu alaikum,

Yes true.. mostly muslim.

Moulana is another term to refer to a sheikh/religious scholar.

I don't think that it will help them beat England in the next test :D

:D Let's see what will happen, I don't think that England can repeat same performance in Pakistan as the condition are really different here from their homeground. :D

i thought Pakistan was mostly Muslim?

Pakistan's 97% popullation is muslim, but Insha Allah it will be 100% if people continue converting like this.

The news said that Youhana converted 3 years back, was praying with the team but was afraid to declare his conversion openly becuase of threats from his community and Family, but 3 months back he went to jeddah with team and performed umrah that made his faith more strong and he openly decalred his faith yesterday on TV, Last year SAeed ANwer gave azan into ears of his new born baby. May Allah guide all of us towards right path.

I met yousaf about a year ago, and couldnt believe how down to earth and pleasant he is. At the time it occurred to me, that it wud be terriffic if he converted to Islam as he is so humble, modest etc and would make a great muslim.

He was muslim at that time :D

Yousaf has many close relatives here in my home town (who he came to visit - thats how i happened to meet him) anyway theyre all devout christians, i hope his reversion inspires them to also study Islam and God Willing enter Islam. It will make things alot easier for the brother.

Youhana and his family have also been issued certificates in the holy place confirming their Muslim status which allowed them to perform Umra," confirmed one player.

:D :D

May Allah keep him and his family on the Straight Path. Ameen. :D ..And all of us too. :D

His wife is called Fatimah now :D

"Let's see what will happen, I don't think that England can repeat same performance in Pakistan as the condition are really different here from their homeground."

True...Since most supporters and even some England players won't be going due to the threats of terrorism and kidnapping etc.

SubhanAllah!

Thats beautiful news. :D Nice to hear that his family is also Muslim.

May Allah :D keep them steadfast on the right path. And may Allah :D guide his parents. :D

Assalamu alaikum

Allah SWT reward all of those brothers who have made it possible.

This is the best example of how the surroundings affect a person. When we had Imran Khan and Wasim Akram as captains of the team even the best religious boy in the team was made to change and they used to start sinning. But Alhamdulillah by the grace of Allah SWT after Inzamam's elevation as captain, the whole team's character has changed. I read it in a news paper that all the team members except one muslim in the team pray regularly and eight members of the team are very pious. Ravi shastri has named Inzamam " the ambassador of peace" when he visited India. With this character of real Islam is around the worst enemy of Islam will change his attitude towards Islam.

The enemies of Islam are spreading a envious news that he was forced and blackmailed to convert to Islam. If that was the case, his family would not have got converted.

He has changed his name to Mohammed Yousuf and his wife is named Fatima. He is sending his children to Madrasa for Islam education.

shukran

Edited by ahamed_sharif

True...Since most supporters and even some England players won't be going due to the threats of terrorism and kidnapping etc.

Sick, really sick. You really have some problems we were talking about CRICKET , sport here, But I understan d the problem with people like you. can you come out of your narrow minded racist circle in your head for some time?

due to the threats of terrorism and kidnapping

Great great great, so plz sir provide the source or are you among those people who want to hide their foolishness in providing baseless arguments and in the process expose their foolishness comletely.

So sir waiting for sources that where Pakistanis threat them ? Waiting don't forget to answer. :D

Great great great, so plz sir provide the source or are you among those people who want to hide their foolishness in providing baseless arguments and in the process expose their foolishness comletely.

So sir waiting for sources that where Pakistanis threat them ? Waiting don't forget to answer. :D

(www.)"http://fco.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1007029390590&a=KCountryAdvice&aid=1013618386307"]fco.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagena...d=1013618386307[/url]

And be careful of who you accuse of racism please

Assalamu Alaikum

Please read this also

Delhi police rubbish Flintoff's claim

Onkar Singh in Delhi | September 21, 2005 18:11 IST

The Delhi police has rubbished English fast bowler Andrew Flintoff's claim that he was shot at during the One-Day International between India and England at Delhi's Ferozshah Kotla in 2002.

"Well, what can we say about the claim of Andrew Flintoff? What was he doing for almost four years? What happened to his colleagues? Why didn't they report the matter to the police," asked a top Delhi police official.

Flintoff, in his autobiography, revealed he was shot at during a One-Day International against India in Delhi in 2002, but the incident was swept under the carpet.

'I felt something hit me and, looking down, saw pellets on the ground,' Flintoff wrote in his book 'Being Freddie', extracts of which were published in The Times, London, on Wednesday.

"This is nothing more than a selling gimmick," said another official. "Someone must have advised him that if he wants to sell his book he should put some ammunition in it. And he took it literally and thought of kicking up a row by claiming that he was fired upon in the Delhi match," laughed the officer.

Delhi and District Cricket Association officials were taken aback by the ridiculous claim of the all-rounder.

"We have the tightest security during One-Day International matches, particularly in the capital, and everyone is allowed in only after screening. There is no question of someone sneaking in with a gun. If he was fired upon then why did he choose not to speak for so long. He knows that three years after the incident it would be difficult to find out anything. The mud has been changed and the ground has been laid afresh," said former India opening batsman Chetan Chauhan, now a DDCA official.

"This incident is the brainchild of his fertile mind. Maybe, someone threw a bottle #### and he thought that it was a pellet. Former Deputy Prime Minister L K Advani and Congress president Sonia Gandhi too were present at the match. I was personally in charge of the players' gallery. Flintoff never complained to me or anyone," he added.

He demanded that Government of India and BCCI take up the matter with the English Cricket Board.

Interview with with Mohammad Yousuf, formerly Yousuf Youhana.

Pakistani Cricketer and Revert to Islam.

On his journey to Islam. :D

(www.)"http://thetruecall/home/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=198"]Yousuf Youhana Converts to Islam[/url]

(www.)"http://thetruecall/home/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=198"]thetruecall/home/modules.ph...article&sid=198[/url]

Assalamualikum

That's wonderful to hear .....my brother told me this along time ago...and oh yeah Pakistan beat England :D (so what if Englnd beat the aussies, about time).