Islamic Forum
Amadis

Sincere beautiful Eligible sisters here!

:(

Brothers and sisters

It has come to my attention some of the most wonderful sister members of this forum are waiting for their Muslim Princes. :( So if you guys are out there somewhere please come forward! We can then inform an administrator to set up a Islamicable amicable method to help brothers and sisters complete one-half-of-faith! Wallahi!

:D :P :P :D :D :D :( :D :D :D :D

Amadis

(one of the eligible sisters! :D )

PropellerAds

Salaam,

Sister Amadis, here I am. What are you doing? (w00t)

Is it a good idea to do that? Don’t think the administrator will allow such a thing, and then again I suppose it is probably worth a try. :D

And who will come forward? As many would like to keep their spouse hunting unknown. Maybe it is appropriate to have something like this as we then of course know something about the prospect from their posts in the forum.

I feel confused. :P

Hope it goes well though. And hope to see many sisters/ brothers here!!! :D :P

asalamualaikum

subhanallah

i just purposed something of this sort in the counselling room

well sister i agree with you we should start something

i mean there should be some action taken to solve this problem right???

asalamualaikum

Assalamu Alykum

hehe dont know what to say :D...I understand the issue ur trying to adress, but I wonder what other ppl might think, either way khair inshAllah :D

:D

why do |I keep noticing that the boldest of suggestions come from members who didnt even state their gender in their profile?

:D warahmatullah

Not sure how it works, and how is it different to a marriage website?

:w:

Some of you are making out like marriage is taboo!! We are encouraged to get married - and if the sole intention of brothers and sisters is to get married then there is nothing wrong with them initiating respectful and appropriate contact, preferably consulting with their parents or older siblings. What better place to do it than in an environment frequented by good muslims? Of course if any of these contacts results in a meeting, then appropriate third-parties should also be present.

If there's no setup in this forum for such a facility, maybe some of the brothers and sisters happy to matchmake should make themselves known, so that others who are interested could PM them.

As long as the intention is sincere for marriage - there is nothing wrong with this idea!

Edited by Anj

Allah has already chosen who we are going to get married to.

We cannot change our destiny, just have to wait and see what happens InshAllah.

Assalamu alaikum

Although I am not a big fan of it..I think I would agree with bro Anj..Atleast it would be a bit helpful for people who are "looking"

:D brothers and sisters,

JUST DO IT!!! Don't be scared!! Say Bismillah and go for it! :D May Allah(SWT) bless all future unions, ameen!

**God answers knee-mail**

Brothers and sisters

It has come to my attention some of the most wonderful sister members of this forum are waiting for their Muslim Princes.  :P So if you guys are out there somewhere please come forward! We can then inform an administrator to set up a Islamicable amicable method to help brothers and sisters complete one-half-of-faith! Wallahi!

:D  :D  :(  :D  :D  :D  :P  :D  :D  :(  :(

Amadis

(one of the eligible sisters!  :D )

i wanna get married insha'Allah :D

sisters can private message me 4 more info

:P

i wanna get married insha'Allah  :P

sisters can private message me 4 more info

lolz! that was cute!!

welllll it seems like an extremely uncomfortable idea to me.:D but dont listen to me !!! i guess it would be good for those who are looking :D

lolz! that was cute!!

welllll it seems like an extremely uncomfortable idea to me.:P but dont listen to me !!! i guess it would be good for those who are looking :P

i know i feel uncomfortable as well but if everything is done according to Sharia then we cant go wrong. Where r these "Sincere beautiful Eligible sisters" then ?? :D lol

assalamu alikum

not a good idea! why not just register at an 'islamic' matimoninal site?this isn't fair! there are alot of youth here(still at school) and if you begin to start a matrimonial section then i'm sorry your going to lose us because the site is not going to appeal to younger members! :D j/k

w/s

Edited by strider

Guest UnderCover_Brother

Assalamu-Alikum,

I think its a good idea!

There are some really good brothers and sisters here. It wiuld be wonderful to see them get married to each other!!

Wa'Salam.

as salaam alikum,

hmmm welllll i think its good idea.but i also agree with sis strider .there are a lot a youth on this site too soo it wud be better if we create another site..wat dya al think???

maslama

isnt having the martial status enough?

i would have thought that is a more discrete and better indication of ones availabilty. :D

cant believe u actually suggested this...of course this isnt going to work guys. Remind urself: this is an "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]Islamic Forum[/url], not flirting or marriage forum. If we do that then we probably be commiting sins.