Islamic Forum
Amadis

Sincere beautiful Eligible sisters here!

PropellerAds

:D

i think your over reacting sis afg,

some members have alot of things in common and just get hooked up i guess as seen in the past.

but 1 thing that does worry me is...are people gonna come here to gain Islamic knowladge or find a spouse?,

but the ultimate worry is are they gonna inform their parents about such activity?

Interesting topic. I do understand the difficulty of marriage, particularly with muslims who have reverted to Islam. Particularly in the west, as I am one of them. I live in a working class area where there is very few other muslims, and is mostly catholic, my family is catholic. In the small village I live in I am sure I am the only muslim :P. I live almost one hours drive from the masjid.

I do want to be married :D, and understand the wonderful importance of marriage in Islam, but I would want to marry muslim woman with wali, and am willing to wait with patience and put my trust in Allah(:P) to find someone for me in a proper and respectable manner.

As for using this website to help in this. I don't think it is a good idea. Please hear me out. This site which I view as a community has been a great place of knowledge, support and da'wa for me, and there are so many very friendly muslims here, I am so thankful, God's blessings on you all.

I have grown as a muslim and became much more sincere in my faith because of this site, so I am afraid that using IF also as matrimonial place will lesson the true meaning of IF, which is understanding, knowledge support and da'wa.

If this is to be done I think it should be a totally separate website, with perhaps a link to it from IF along with a disclaimer talking about marriage in Islam and the necessary cautions to be taken when using the internet for marriage.

wasalaam

SEND me all of yer pics ... then may be i can consider Marriage ... muahahahahahaha ..... Dont get me wrong ... dont get me right ... Marriage via the net ... is like a death trap ...

Though dont mind marrying someone from this forums ... Girls here REALLY ROCK my world ...so knowledged ... so witty ...

sniff sniff (T_T) ... I think i shall agree with AMADIz

Interesting topic.  I do understand the difficulty of marriage, particularly with muslims who have reverted to Islam.  Particularly in the west, as I am one of them.  I live in a working class area where there is very few other muslims, and is mostly catholic, my family is catholic.  In the small village I live in I am sure I am the only muslim :D.  I live almost one hours drive from the masjid. 

I do want to be married :P, and understand the wonderful importance of marriage in Islam, but I would want to marry muslim woman with wali, and am willing to wait with patience and put my trust in Allah(:D) to find someone for me in a proper and respectable manner.

As for using this website to help in this.  I don't think it is a good idea.  Please hear me out.  This site which I view as a community has been a great place of knowledge, support and da'wa for me, and there are so many very friendly muslims here, I am so thankful, God's blessings on you all. 

I have grown as a muslim and became much more sincere in my faith because of this site, so I am afraid that using IF also as matrimonial place will lesson the true meaning of IF, which is understanding, knowledge support and da'wa.

If this is to be done I think it should be a totally separate website, with perhaps a link to it from IF along with a disclaimer talking about marriage in Islam and the necessary cautions to be taken when using the internet for marriage.

wasalaam

:P

i agree with you :D

I come to this site to increase my knowledge and it is very benefetial...jizakallah khair to brother Dot for making this site so wonderful, may him and his family be showered by the blessings of Allah (swt).

:w:

:(

Brothers and sisters

It has come to my attention some of the most wonderful sister members of this forum are waiting for their Muslim Princes.  :( So if you guys are out there somewhere please come forward! We can then inform an administrator to set up a Islamicable amicable method to help brothers and sisters complete one-half-of-faith! Wallahi!

:D  :P  :P  :D  :D  :D  :(  :D  :D  :D  :D

Amadis

(one of the eligible sisters!  :D )

Assalaamu alaykum,

i think it is a very good idea, but unfortunetely i cannot help out...

since my first wife cleared off after two months together only,

three local imams offered their help in finding me a better wife this time so after they had a slight tug of war over who is helping me... mufti saleem in sheffield, industry rd Masjid, UK has exclusive rights to advise me on marriage matters and find me a wife as he won the battle of wills there! lol

just in case sisters missed that, thats... mufti saleem in sheffield, industry rd Masjid, UK lol has exclusive rights to find me a wife.

hehe just kidding, i am talking to a nice sister at the moment from batlet that he set me up with and should know in next month whether it will go ahead and so please all remember me in your du'as as i need to get hitched again soon insha'Allah as although i have a lot of good muslim friends, it just isnt a substitute for a good wife.

but i am not too worried, its easy finding a sister wanting to marry a practicing revert brother, even one who is not even divorced from his estranged wife yet!

we seem to have a reputation of treating our wives well and as more than just a chappatti and baby making machine!!!

but so much harder to find a set of parents who will agree!

please all try to talk to your families so we remove all such aspects of asabiyyah which is completely haram in Islam and i know a lot of reverts suffer from this until they find a understanding family.

finally i think this is a good idea, all we would need was a marriage subsection and then a brothers looking, and sisters looking subsection, should be very good mashallah but everyone remember to get the girls wali involved straight away and never talk or meet alone as there are some real perverts and freaks on the net (he says sharpening his mad axeman's special shiny axe).

:(

Brothers and sisters

It has come to my attention some of the most wonderful sister members of this forum are waiting for their Muslim Princes.  :( So if you guys are out there somewhere please come forward! We can then inform an administrator to set up a Islamicable amicable method to help brothers and sisters complete one-half-of-faith! Wallahi!

:D  :P  :P  :D  :D  :D  :(  :D  :D  :D  :D

Amadis

(one of the eligible sisters!  :D )

Assalaamu alaykum,

since my first wife cleared off after only two months together,

three local imams offered their help in finding me a better wife this time so after they had a slight tug of war over who is helping me... mufti saleem in sheffield, industry rd Masjid, UK has exclusive rights to advise me on marriage matters and find me a wife as he won the battle of wills there! lol

just in case sisters missed that, that's... mufti saleem in sheffield, industry rd Masjid, UK lol has exclusive rights to find me a wife.

hehe just kidding, i am talking to a nice sister at the moment from batley that he set me up with and should know in next month whether it will go ahead as need to get her families permission, and so please all remember me in your du'as as i need to get hitched again soon insha'Allah as although i have a lot of good muslim friends, it just isnt a substitute for a wife to love and care for.

but i am not too worried, its easy finding a sister wanting to marry a practicing revert brother, even one who is not even divorced from his estranged first wife yet,

we seem to have a reputation of treating our wives well and as more than just a chappatti and baby making machine!!!

but so much harder to find a set of parents who will agree though,

please all try to talk to your families so we remove all such aspects of asabiyyah which is completely haram in Islam and i know a lot of reverts suffer from this until they find a understanding family.

finally i think this is a good idea, all we would need was a marriage subsection and then a brothers looking, and sisters looking subsection, should be very good mashallah but everyone remember to get the girls wali involved straight away and never talk or meet alone as there are some real perverts and freaks on the net (he says sharpening his mad axeman's special shiny axe).

Assalaamu alaykum,

since my first wife cleared off after only two months together,

just in case sisters missed that, that's... mufti saleem in sheffield, industry rd Masjid, UK lol has exclusive rights to find me a wife.

(w00t)

Inshallah you shall find the spouse your heart yearns to have. May the blessing of Allah (swt) be upon you and your family. I suggest brother that you pray…oh never forget your duties to your lord, verily when things crumble he shall always be there to guide you through the struggle you might face :P . I’m sure many sisters are looking for a good practicing brother and I’m sure you’ll not have any problem with finding one too but remember when things turn out good…that I shall be waiting for an invitation to the wedding :D , jks.

Well for many this is a good idea for them and I know that few brothers and sisters have met through IF. Inshallah I hope this becomes successful if it goes ahead. If it is to go ahead I think moderators will be needed. Anyways before you guys get carried away brother Dot needs to approve. :P

:w:

I'd like to thank everyone who participated in this interesting topic, but I'd also like you to know that its not in our policy to manage a matrimonial service here, in any shape or form. Some of you may not know this, but I'm the only admin here. The wonderful moderators who help me run this place can hardly find enough time to review topics and posts and members. (We get an average of 1000 posts everyday).

I know you love this community, and you want alot of stuff to be fulfilled. Perhaps in the future, when we have at least triple the number of IF officials, we can study your suggestions. It needs to be a separate service though, independant of this forum.

For the time being, I see no problem for our brothers and sisters to get engaged through IF pages. It happeneded before, and could happen time and again, but not under our supervision.

There are a lot of wonderful pious sisters, and brothers around here. Islamic knowledge could easily be judged from your posts, your gender and marital status are, supposedly, stated in everyone's profile, and we have the PM system for you to communicate privately with each other. What else could we provide you to get along and start building new happy Muslim families?