Abu Zakariyah

How Many Of You Have Seen A Dream About Dajjal

40 members have voted

1. 1. did you see dajjal?

• yes
    • no

PropellerAds

:D

no, i havnt seen one....the only weird dream i've ever had :D is about jinns in my kitchen......or :D abt my sister having a jinn in her.....

and thats abt it!

i wonder if anyone has ever had a dream about dajaal :D

could the person who said yes please please describe their dream.

sis mulimah88 those rnt good dreams lol.

salaam

yeah brother i kno....im well scared when i gt up :D ...lol

ws salaam

Assalamu alaikum

No, I can't say i have though i know people who have.

Ma'assalama

i havent ever dreamt about the dajjal(dont want to actually :D ). I imagine that would be quite frightening. :D

i havent ever dreamt about the dajjal(dont want to actually :D ). I imagine that would be quite frightening. :D

the people i know hwo have seen it did say its frightening but it is a warning from Allah, and 1 of them saw Isa (as) in the dream too.

Edited by slave

Err..just curious, but does dreaming of Dajjal count as a bad dream, and therefore you shouldn't tell people? :D

And no, I'm not the person who voted yes. Alhamdulillah I've not seen such a dream. :D

nope its not a bad dream but a warning from Allah these are true dreams,

Edited by slave

Oooh okay, right. Jazakallah khair brother. :D

I'll say may be (since there was no slot to choose from), my 'dreams' were cataclysmic and some have come true.

Regarding the jinn, I've encountered one once :D

ive had dreams about the end of the world....pretty scary, im glad we are not encouraged to share.

what about bad dreams we've had and then they have come true? can we share that info with others? there really is no benifit in it i guess.

ive had dreams about the end of the world....pretty scary, im glad we are not encouraged to share.

alot of us members have, i remember a thread about dream on day of judgment but the thing with that is it could mean 1 is to face great trials and tribulation so 1 would need a shiek or som1 talentend enough to be able to translate dream.

what about bad dreams we've had and then they have come true? can we share that info with others? there really is no benifit in it i guess.

its a good idea to try and get your dreams interpeted but the person should be of a good character good muslim etc. yes there is a benifit in telling people your dream but you must be carful in what you disclouse as dream are personal and can reveal alot about your personal life.

I believe I saw a dream when I was little that the Dajaal came into a room and chopped up my brother into pieces because he wouldn't follow him :D

I believe I saw a dream when I was little that the Dajaal came into a room and chopped up my brother into pieces because he wouldn't follow him :D

hey brother.did u get it interpreted :D ???

Assalaamu Alaikum

Nowadays, my condition is that anyone who meets me, seems to me a prophet, alhamdulillah :D and here u talking about Dajjal :D . Nah never seen him and hope he won't come in my life time at least. btw how wld one know that one he saw is a dajjal?? :D

so bro samiullah, u mean u follow Dajjal when he is not here yet :D

Assalamu alaikum

Edited by Bin Qasim

May Allah protect your family from the trails of dajjal.

btw how wld one know that one he saw is a dajjal??

when you see him in the dream you will know just like if you have emman you will recognise him in reality. and i dont understand the rest of your comments.

i see some of his sons everyday dress in dark blue uniforms...

Allah protects me from their corruption.

i see some of his sons everyday dress in dark blue uniforms...

Allah protects me from their corruption.

lol are you talking about police men

Nowadays, my condition is that anyone who meets me, seems to me a prophet, alhamdulillah

:D please tell me i read that wrong......could u explain what u were trying to say?

hey brother.did u get it interpreted :D ???

Nope. I was like 8. I just remember a huge beast came in with a bunch of followers and he told my brother (who was very pious at the time, he's still pious, but not as much) to follow him. My brother said no. And he killed my brother :D

Assalaamu Alaikum

Nowadays, my condition is that anyone who meets me, seems to me a prophet, alhamdulillah :D and here u talking about Dajjal :D . Nah never seen him and hope he won't come in my life time at least. btw how wld one know that one he saw is a dajjal?? :D

so bro samiullah, u mean u follow Dajjal when he is not here yet :D

Assalamu alaikum

Seems to be a prophet? :D Care to explain..?

We should hope that when he comes and we're alive that we're in strong imaan. Hoping he won't come won't help anything, because if he does, you won't be strong enough to handle it..

May Allah :D protect us all during that time.

Asalaam Alaykum

Having had a dream about Scream chasing me around the masjid was scary enough. Never had a dream about the dajjal, and i hope i never do.