Islamic Forum
Zeinab

Israel To Vanish, Says Hezbollah

[iframe]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7259657.stm[i'm not allowed to use this tag yet]

PropellerAds

:sl:

Its all talk though isnt it? With the might of the US and the UK behind israel, which in hand means that both the UN and Nato are behind israel theres no way israel will vanish. Especially as as soon as a neighbouring country even thinks of developing WDM they are threatened with or bombed out of submission..............there will only be one answer to the question of "Will israel vanish one day?".

Only on the Day of Judgement when every land is razed to the ground will israel vanish.

Allah knows best.

Assalam Alaikum

In this case, I can only say tht only Allah swt knows who is right and who is wrong.

May Allah swt give victory to the righteous leaders of Islam.. ameen

May Allah swt give us taufeeq to understand the Quran and Sunnah.. ameen

No bro IbowonlytoAllah, if it was all talk then israelis all over the world would not be on high alert expecting an action.

Also israelis talk about themselves if they ever lose a war then it will start to be their end. It is a saying by one of establishers of "israel" called Ben-Gorion.

Bro isn't Allah SWT mightier than those? :sl: Didn’t Pharaoh and Namrud think they can kill Musa (as) and Ibraheem (as)?

What do you mean bro Sunhanaallaah could "israel" ever be right?

Ameen to the duas.

Peace Zeinab,

Is it your wish that israel should 'vanish'? (A euphamism as brutal as any I've heard.)

I personally believe that the European jews should pay reparations to the Palestinians and go back to Europe where they belong.

now if this can be done peacefully then that would be great, but if a war is needed then so be it.

Note that no where do I support the extermination of the Zionist, I just want them to go back to their homeland of Europe.

Hello Eoin,

What I wish is for the Palestinians to have their homes and land back. When we say "israel" to vanish doesn't mean we want to exterminate anybody because for some reason some interpret it like that. It means the Palestinians refuges go back to Palestine, their ownership is returned to them because many still have their deeds. Naturally, this will break down what the israelis have set.

The israelis can go back where they came from, an example of this is what happened to the Crusaders, they went back to Europe.