Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Citizen X

Let's Make Pizza!

:D bros and sisters :D

Isn't pizza a fun food? It doesn't seem too hard to make, so I'm thinking to try it out some day, :D .

We can get the pizza bread. I had gotten one before to make "apple pie pizza" :D .

We need some sauce, but I'm not sure what kind. Not pasta sauce, because it doesn't taste quite pizza-ish. I was browsing the sauces at the grocery store and there's quite a variety. Do we need marinara sauce? When buying sauce, read the ingredients to make sure there's no wine in it. :D

We can use toppings of our choice. This is the real creative part about making pizza. I want to try spinach, for example. I've had spinace pizza before, and it was plenty good. Pineapple pizza is also yummy. :D

Then we need shredded cheese. Mozzarella cheese is probably the main thing, but what other cheese would go good on pizza?

For my pizza idea, I was thinking to first sprinkle some different type of cheese on the pizza bread. Then put the toppings on. Then put the sauce on. And finally put mozzarella cheese on top before throwing it into the oven. :D

PropellerAds

:D

You can make the pizza dough from scratch. It's not that hard although ready made pizza bread is easier! I never had spinach on my pizza. Don't think I want to! Monterey jack cheese tastes nice on pizza. I put the sauce before the toppings. I usually put corn, mushrooms, onions, sweet pepper, pineapples (sometimes), olives (sometimes), chicken pieces (sometimes).

Make garlic sauce to eat with the pizza. Yummy.

You can make the pizza dough from scratch. It's not that hard although ready made pizza bread is easier! I never had spinach on my pizza. Don't think I want to! Monterey jack cheese tastes nice on pizza. I put the sauce before the toppings. I usually put corn, mushrooms, onions, sweet pepper, pineapples (sometimes), olives (sometimes), chicken pieces (sometimes).

Make garlic sauce to eat with the pizza. Yummy.

Finally someone replied! :D Thanks for the tip about monterrey jack cheese. So perhaps one could use that along with mozarella. Nice listing of toppings. Like I said, one can be so creative with pizza by varying the toppings.

Finally someone replied! Thanks for the tip about monterrey jack cheese

No problem. :D Just tell me when you've tried it out and how it tasted. :D

:D :D

I recently made what I call the "Freak of Cheese" pizza.

DSCF0353.jpg

I used President’s Choice flat bread, spread around some Ragu Six Cheese pasta sauce, and then added loads of shredded cheese. I used 1 packet (2 cups) of mozzarella cheese, and nearly 1 full packet of monterrey jack + cheddar cheese. I baked it in a preheated oven for about 15 minutes at 425 degrees, and then about 5 minutes more at 400 degrees. Let’s just say it was dangerously cheesy! :D