Islamic Forum
iftikharalam

Islam in Pakistan

asalam alikum,

Ok now pakistanis, start posting stuff about Pakistan.

STOP BUSHARAF CAMPAIGN.

march01.jpg

rally06.jpg

march03.jpg

rally08.jpg

embass01.jpg

PropellerAds

Salam, ....... hahaha ! busharraf .. that was a good one actually :D

I myself is not a pakistani btw I am half paki so I can't say much about pk :D

LOL, Khilafah in Pakistan. Most Paki's are dreaming of coming to the west, not staying home and building the Khilafah.

May b it mite b possible to start aKahlifah after getting rid of western crazy pakis :D :D

Just your obsession with becoming khilafah of pakistan :D

getting rid of western crazy pakis

uffff innit thought.. :P :D :P

:D

first of all.... u would have to close all cinemas and stop making those rubbish paki films!!! <_<

I've only been to Pakistan when I was two, so that doesn't really count.

What has been said above is true. Most Pakis are trying to be more Western than us who live in the West lol - and unfortunately when HT did similar marches in Pakistan a few days ago, they all got arrested by Police!!!

I would love to move back to Pakistan where all my family live - but unfortunately what is stopping me at the moment is:

1. Decreasing emphasis on Islam in some cities (infact Busharraf Police are out arresting brothers who are speaking up about Islam)

2. Some people wanting Pakistan to become like the West.

3. General decline in Law and Order lately - dakoos with sub-machine guns are often reported to rob entire streets.

4. Busharraf

:w:

asslamualaikum

Pakistan is NOT a Muslim country by standards, rather just by name, the things that go on in that place are beyond understanding. I am a Pakistani living in England, but have been back several times and have family there as well. And man the people their really need to wake up and realise their pupose on earth.

Having groups like HT isnt going to help, dont even get me started on them... :D !

Brother ifti if your intentions are for the sake of Allah alone, than may Allah guide you to the staright path and help you to guide the people of your land.

walaikumsalam

asslamualaikum

Brother ifti if your intentions are for the sake of Allah alone, than may Allah guide you to the staright path and help you to guide the people of your land.

:w: ,

Ok guys, i've been away for too long...but now i am back... and frankly quite disgusted with the way you are portraying Pakistan. Not ALL of Pakistan is the way you make it sound. Yes maybe the areas of Punjab and Sindh, but this is also due to the fact that both provinces dont enjoy a 100% muslim population. There are so many local Christians and Hindus in both provinces and yes the stuff you are saying is partially true in the major cities of the two, but its not as far fetched as you guys make it sound.

I am myself from NWFP and have been to Balouchistan and Afghanistan on many occasions. Let me tell you people here are still very much fond of their religion and nothing i mean NOTHING can change that, not even the army being sent against us ( if you know what i mean), but to say that all of Pakistan is against Islam and being westernized.. come on....

I think it depends on where you are in the country. You got good and bad in every country. Modern and practicing. I have heard that Al Huda in Islamabad is free (for females only) and that it's really good (run by Dr. Farhat Hashmi). Her husband Dr. Idrees Zubair teaches in Karachi. Correct me if I'm wrong.

From what I hear, the International Islamic University in Islamabad is really good. Anyone from there know?

Since 9/11, in the news I heard that Musharaf had all the Islamic things removed from textbooks, especially ayaat. They also had things about Jihad removed from books. Is all this stuff true?

I think it depends on where you are in the country. You got good and bad in every country. Modern and practicing. I have heard that Al Huda in Islamabad is free (for females only) and that it's really good (run by Dr. Farhat Hashmi). Her husband Dr. Idrees Zubair teaches in Karachi. Correct me if I'm wrong.

From what I hear, the International Islamic University in Islamabad is really good. Anyone from there know?

Since 9/11, in the news I heard that Musharaf had all the Islamic things removed from textbooks, especially ayaat. They also had things about Jihad removed from books. Is all this stuff true?

yes, it is true.

150,000 people sit in itikaf in karachi only this year , this number is 50,000 more than last year. American attacks on Islamic countries making muslims more religious, A report from local newspaper. :D

I thought Karachi has two kinds of people-- Very modern and very religious. Yes, the ummah should come back to the Quran and Sunnah, especially during trying times. Yet there are those who decrease their practice of the deen in such times.

Edited by ummammaar

Musharraf did that?!!! SubhanAllah! I'm appalled. I knew he was an alcohol drinking, America loving idiot.....but I didn't know he did that. Astaghfurillah. That's disgusting.

Bro Ifti, isn't it also true that Pakistan has made it illegal to pray behind a salafi? Because of one sect (I'm not going to say which, for fear of being warned), a lot of harm has happened to the Muslims. Astaghfurillah. May Allah increase the ummah's iman & revert the kaafir. Ameen.

AsalamuAlaikum,

Brothers and sisters, allow me to apprise you all of some facts about pakistan.

Pakistan is home to more than 150 million Muslims. Our history has seen both secularistic governments (Bhutto) as well as Islamic minded governments (Zia-ul-Haq). Consequently, the population includes both secular minded as well as religious minded people. However, the religious minded people of Pakistan represent the majority of the population. Need proof? See the results of elections held some time back. The religious parties won so many seats that the whole nation rather the whole world was astonished.

We all should understand one thing. Change is coming. It is coming in Turkey where the religous minded AKP party won, Change is coming and is visible in Malaysia, in Indonasia, in Bangladesh and likewise in Pakistan. Infact, it is accepted by the scholars of Saudi Arabia and other Muslim Countries that the biggest work of Islamic Missionary is currently being carried out in Pakistan. The work of Dawah is so well spread in Pakistan that there is almost no area of Pakistan where the Missionaries are active and inviting more and more people into living lives as practicing Muslims.

Change is coming. This is also evident even in the Showbiz of Pakistan. Our top pop artist, Junaid Jamshed whose song Dil Dil Pakistan was recently voted as one of the top 10 songs of the world (you may confirm this from BBC website by searching it) only recently gave up singing and adoned a Shara'ee outlook. He has a beard and is involved in Dawah work. His hamds and naats are very popular these days. He's the Pakistani version of Yousuf Islam/Cat Stevens. Same is the case with our leading cricketer Saeed Anwer. There are numerous other cases of our showbiz industry.

I read a member saying above that the war against Muslims have further fueled the passion of Islam in Muslims. This is very true. Now you see more and more women in niqaab/hijab/burqah/scarf on the streets and elsewhere in the most modern metropolitan city of Karachi. You see more and more guyz with Shara'ee beards, caps and shalwars above their ankels everywhere. And this is Karachi. Go to the northern province and there the atmosphere is even more religious.

As for Musharraf and Government, please note that it has long been the strategy of the west (US/Zionists/Freemasons/Iblees call it whatever you want) that religious people do not get to the seats of power in Islamic Countries. This is evident everywhere be it Pakistan, Egypt, UAE, Oman even Saudi Arabia itself. But this does not mean that the leaders of Islamic Countries reflect the whole population or that their mindset represents that of the whole Muslim Nation.

Pakistan, Alhamdolillah is still the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. With all our differences of sects and fiqh, we still share strong Islamic bond and feel that success lies only in following the teachings of Quran and following the Sunnah of Mohamad S.A.W.

My two cents.

Wassalam

Ahson Tariq

Karachi

Pakistan

Bro Ifti, isn't it also true that Pakistan has made it illegal to pray behind a salafi? Because of one sect (I'm not going to say which, for fear of being warned), a lot of harm has happened to the Muslims.

:w:

no it is not true. :D

No i don’t think Pakistani will be able to establish the Islamic rule at least not for long time Allah knows best.

Pakistan is a corrupt nation, there’s corruption in everything and we all know how Allah hates corruption in trade.

And i think HT is way off with their khilafah in Pakistan, may Allah allow such groups to mature mentally, when there is no connection with the elders in society we loose out a lot on their wisdom.

I was at a lecture last night by Abdur rahman green about youth, (I should have put it up on the coming events sorry) and he did come onto the issue of Pakistan. He mentioned how "the vast majority of men oppress their women and they expect their women to be all religious when they clearly are not as many go out to prostitutes. He said that if you study Islamic history (not just Muhammad’s pbuh time) and quran etc. You find out how Allah puts oppressive rulers and injustice to take power when the males hurt their women both mentally and psychically,

What goes around comes around. "

He also made this joke although i found it a bit offensive coming from a white brother

"Pakistan and Nigeria took part in a competition to see who the most corrupt nation is.

They both tried everything to win but in the end Pakistan won.....because they bribed Nigeria " (w00t)

there is no justice in those lands, nor in any muslim land,

a brother from algeria said there is more justice in camp x ray then in algeria.

and dont get me started on the pakistani females!

but yes not every1 is bad

What exactly do you mean dont get me started on the Pakistani females ?

And how many do you know ?

Musharraf - people are always criticising him and if the things you say he has done are true then I am not surprised.

I am from NWFP or at least originate from there. Women are in full hijab and all of us pray 5 times a day and no it is not all doom and gloom.

The joke was funny.