Islamic Forum
iftikharalam

Islam in Pakistan

:D

Slave, get your facts straight. Pakistan is not even in the top 20 list of most corrupt nations, it used to be when Bangladesh was part of it. Go look it up on the web .

On pakistani females, i cant say about all, but i know about the ethnic Afghan/Pashtun population, and they are one the most religious lot you can find in the world, whether young or old.

Edited by Dhampyre

PropellerAds

Dhampyre, this is an "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]islamic forum[/url] please stick to the Islamic manners and etiquettes when posting, dont deprive us of your Islamic greetings,

regarding pakistan not to be in the top 20 is a false statement,

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.paktribune(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/index.php?id=81020"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.paktribune(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/index.php?id=81020[/url]

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.jang.com.pk/thenews/oct2004-daily/21-10-2004/national/n2.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.jang.com.pk/thenews/oct2004-dai...national/n2.htm[/url]

What exactly do you mean dont get me started on the Pakistani females ?

And how many do you know ?

well i spoke about the males its only fair that i also try and mention the females,

biggest fitnah are women,

to round things up i do not belive pakistan will establish true khilafah at least not for a very long time, muslims are too curropt these days,

indonesia home to the worlds largest muslim population is number 1 on the curroption list followed by bangladesh,

shamefull dont you think? nationalism has a lot to do with this,

As long as we ignore the contract we have with Allah, He will continue to give power to our enemies,

ask your self that if Allah was soo pleased with the muslim Ummah do you think he would have given power to the kuffars? i dont think so, we only need to look back in history an see how things work.

So continue to see muslim blood spilled and more trials and tribulations from Allah,

:D i totally agree with Dhampyre the so called western culture is in the cities and esp cities like Karachi and Lahore....i invite all you people sitting here and criticizing to come and visit Quetta thats my home city and u will fine muslims there...u know over there after azan most of the shops get close and people go for prayers and that happens daily 5 times a day and u wont find any woman going out without doing hijab or chaddar....u people can come and see it there and we neevr have festivals together like Male and Female together never even at the amusement parks...come and see it urself...dont judge Pakistan from just two cities and all there is an entire world outside there!!!! and the same things go for peshawar as welll ....now about Karachi so there is also a big majority of true muslims as well just go and chck patel para and tht area...!!!! and those people who are crticizing about Pakistan and all how good muslims r they..?

For the most part Pakistan has been ruled by military dictators either directly or indirectly and they all served on purpose and that was to serve the west. Somebody described a dictatro called zia to have established a muslim rule. That is totally a misinformation. zia overthrew the first every elected prime minister of pakistan, Shaheed zulfiqar ali bhutto. Bhutto was a great champion of muslim unity. He held the first ever Islamic conference in pakistan where heads of state from all muslim countries attended. Bhutto was the one who urged the arab nations to use oil as a weapon. He was the one who sent war planes from pakistan to defend Syria. Can anyone dare to even think of it now? While zia was involved in mass massacre of palestinians back in the late sixties and he was the one who actively helped usa in the afghan war. The miserable condition of afghanistan could be only attributed to zia only and now another dictator called musharaf is 'completing' zia's unfinished business. While zia used Islam for his own selfish motives, muhsaraf has introduced a new version of Islam called 'moderate Islam'. Pakistan media is all time vulgar now. Muhsaraf is out to westernize pakistan. What i am trying to say is that we (pakistanis) have been brainwashed all our lives that pakistan is an IslamIC nation and it was founded so that muslims could lead their lives according to Islam. That is all......crap. It was built only to serve western interests which it has done successfully so far. The dictators never allowed democracy to prevail and neither did they make any effort for the progress of pakistan. Pakistan has no future. There are no jobs, no industries.Everything is at a standstill. The corrupt army is making money while the people are getting poorer and poorer.

I think Thats enough for today.

Did anyone hear about the muslims in the UK, Birmingham, Alum Rock causing a nuisance in Eid.

They were on the news going up and down in their flash cars with flags.

People try to bring politics into this discussion but it does not contribute in any manner whatsoever to the subject of this topic.

Islam is very much alive in Pakistan Mashallah. Millions of people of Pakistan are involved in the work of Dawah, which proves beyond any doubt how much the people of Pakistan care about Islam. The last congregation (Ijtimah) of the Dawah people held in Karachi had a turnout of 0.7 million and these mainly comprised of Karachiite. Now Karachi has a population of 15 million and if 0.7 million out of these turnout to attend a three day Ijtimah it represents 4.67% of the whole population of Karachi. It means that from the total population of Karachi, approx 5% literally left their daily lives and participated in the event.

The annual congregation of Dawah people held in Raiwand near Lahore last time attracted between 1.8 to 2.2 million people from all over the world. After Haj, this is beleived to be the second largest congregation with almost an equal one held in Bangladesh every year.

Those who are sitting outside Paksitan and making comments based on some article or seminar they attended are confused, rather mislead. They do not know of the ground realities here in Pakistan.

As for Khilafah, only Allah knows best.

The subject was Islam in your country. Well, Islam is in the hearts and minds of most Pakistanis and they are willing to sacrifice to follow its teachings.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Islam Paindabad.

Thats what i've been saying, but unfortunately some brothers here think they know better since they have been brought up abroad. No offence.

:D i agree with ahson tariq our govt is a puppet govt of US and our govt is corrupt but ppl of Pakistan are muslims and they love there religon

well in pakistan, it is more of a traditional thing, with customs

which have to be fulfilled.

Lets take eid for example

An example of this would be the giving and

recieving of Eidee (money given from elders to youngers), It is

regarded more of a must, then as an act of good will and kindness,

with the kids comparing their amounts; the child with a greater

quantity having a sence of superiority.

Another example is the Eid prayer itself. It is forced upon the

muslims, rather then two rak'a of shukr; of joy on the passing of the

holy month of Ramadan.

also

I wouldn't restrict this view to Eid only, that would be increadibly

narrow minded. The religion itself is a culture and tradition instead

of a way of life. In my view, the main reason for this evolution of

the religion would be the matter of choice. "Choice is an illusion for

people with power. Hence, fate." In Pakistan, the people are born

muslims, they are surrounded by muslims, hence it has become more of a

culture. However, if you look at other countries, such as England;

there is a choice.

The muslims have to realise for themselves that Islam is the correct

way of life, and therefore, their devotion to the religion is much

greater.

peace

shuaib

--------------------

Xenocide is a crime.

:w:

agreed that pakistan see eid as a cultural thing more than a religious thing, come to think of it its the same over here in the UK

what you have described is not limited to only pakistan,

places in the middle east are similar, where salah is just a tradition.

hmm.. its not bad, nice being in a muslim country, but it is also seriously under developed... it is alot of fun tho :-)

What do you like about there? Adhan? No pork?  :D

In Pakistan, you have the Hannafi's do adhan one time, the Wahhabi's do it another time, and in some places you have Shia's doing adhan in their own way too. Quite confusing.

No i don’t think Pakistani will be able to establish the Islamic rule at least not for long time Allah knows best.

Why? Let me tell you something, In last elections, MUSLIM PARTY MMA got the record votes in history of Pakistan, no muslim party got that much vote before last elections and they are now ruling ONE province - NWFP so out of 4 , one province is directly under control of MMA -- pro taliban people and they are part of ruling party in other province -- Balochistan.

Another good thing is that last elections were nightmare for racist parties like ANP and MQM, ANP which was purely pakhtoon based party is now no more in NWFP and there is a major dicrease in vote bank of MQM in KARACHI.

so people in PAkistan are becoming more and more Islamic.

Pakistan is a corrupt nation, there’s corruption in everything and we all know how Allah hates corruption in trade.

Yes, there is corruption , and it will be there until there will be Islamic system.

and about pakistani females, you can only find so called modern women in KARACHI, LAHORE, IslamABAD/PINDI and two or three more cities, even in these cities, woman in hijabs, niqabs and duppatas are in majority. In karachi, You may find 1 out of 10000 woman wearing jeans shirt without duppata.

Musharraf - people are always criticising him and if the things you say he has done are true then I am not surprised.

People are always criticising him because of his anti Islamic policies, and his behaviour as he acts like a slave of America. he is a power hungry dog who wants power, he should be retire three years back, but he unlaw fully increase his time for serving in army, lanat , he is illegal president of PAKISTAN and should be removed.

ethnic Afghan/Pashtun population, and they are one the most religious lot you can find in the world, whether young or old.

I am afghan/pashtun and my ancestors migrated to karachi way back, unfortunately, Afghans are more religious but they mix afghan culture with religion, Their behaviour with women is not Islamic. That is why, we have to here some people bombed women schools in NWFP, and young girls running away from their houses, most cases are from NWFP. and Allah knows best.

i moved to pakistan from london for two years, and i cant find faith anywhere,

i guess it is about where u live.. i live in Karachi, sindh

lol that adhan thing is funny, but no!

there r many Masjids and each do there own adhans.

i am in karachi.

well the thing i like most over here is that everything is really really cheap for those people who come from abroad; so someone really poor abroad can live like a king over here.

also, i love the fact that there is hardly any law or law enforcement

therephore, we do street racing, and many other things which we cant in developed countries.

also, u can have loads and loads of servants, and like a driver, a guard, a maid, etc etc

but forget all that material crap... lemme tell u the thing i love most about pakistan.

When i was in the UK, i was always left out, a loser, put down, discriminated .. and it was all because of me being a muslim and being asain.

when i came to pakistan, i hated it at first, but now i have come to love the freedom, the freedom to practice religion, and i extremelly value the warmth in people's hearts, great people :D

peace :D

unfortunately, Karachi is full of racist people who vote for Pure secular racist party MQM, But it is good to know that MMA 4 seats from karachi and they also dicrease the vote bank of MQM in karachi. My family always gave their votes to MQM but this time most of my family members didn't vote, some vote for MQM and some vote for MMA.

Insha Allah, in next elections, MQM will be gone.

:D ,

i have lived for a while in N.W.F.P. Believe it or not the best people i ever met in my life. Almost always prayed in Jamat. Yes there are good and bad people but no doubt i have seen majority following Quran and sunnah in that region of pakistan at least.

I am proud of them. May Allah increase their Imaan further.

About Khalifah bro ifty inshaAllah it will start from Khurasaan (you where it is ).

this generation of pakistanis, about my age, really do not know a thing about the world they do not think and reflect properly ( i am not meaning to be big headed), but i do try to preach a bit of intelligence but it never seems to work, the world of materialism has a strong grasp.

things can only go up, and the majority of Masjids in west london, and maybe some in east and south london have pakistanis in them, so big up the pakis, but yet, i do wish the pakistanis can get a grip. We never think of the consequences.

Nah ... i shall stick with the group Vampire