Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Islamforall

Fun For Muslim

Assalamalikum,

I would like to know besides prayer and Dhikar wat are the other ways u all muslim brothers and sister spend there precious time. what are the ways for having fun in Life

Wasalaam.

PropellerAds

Wa allaykoum assalam

The Muslim can have fun in his life in any way if it isn’t forbidden: He can have hassanate(benefit) in any thing not forbidden he do in his life.

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÃãä ÇáÑÃíã

æÇáÕáÇÉ æÇáÓáÇã Úáì ãæáÇäÇ æÓíÃäÇ ãÃãÃ

ÇáÓÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ Úáíßã æÑÃãå Çááå æÈÑßÇÊå ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜáÇã

I found reading Islamic books much fun or listning to Islamic lectures..

for many free Books like from sheikh ibn Baz, othameen, Al jawzare, hambali (may they All rest in peace ) you can check out dot Islambasics dot com

for many free Islamic audio lectures, in arabic english go to dot jannah dot com you can find there amny good Arabic lectures by sheikh othemaeen , Albanee, ibn baz, sheikh hameed khaskh and other I love this web site very much

if you just wish to enjoy the recitation of the Quran in this web site you can find very sweeet kind Masha*Allah

dot kitabullah dot come

Fe Aman Alllah

Al faghera el Allah ======>

:D

study the Quran, then test yourself in quizes etc and see how you are doing.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=3890"]Quran[/url]

Assalmu Alakum,

I just like going to the Masjid. I also enjoy Horseback riding, which is one of the things Allah asks us to learn how to do. I enjoy being with my family and friends...........

Meeting other Muslims (incl. friends and family) and going to the Masjid can be very "entertaining". The time I spent in Allah's way I have met so pious and good brothers (may Allah grant them all entry into Jannah) I could've spent with them 24/7 without missing any fun.

Fun for moslim people i think could be to do any hobbies, but they have to be "halal"!

e.g. i like to go in for sports with my sis and my mom. In addition i love to go shopping.

But nevertheless do not forget your religion and god!!

Sister, please start your communication with the prescribed salutations. They will benefit you more than they benefit each one of who read your post, as they will aall respond with a Walaikum Assalam.

Secondly, please edit your post to change the word god to Allah :D. There is a b-i-g difference.

Wassalam

Spending time with one's spouse with Sadaqah...........

:D Sports, video games, and meeting other muslims. Sometimes, some brothers and I will go on khuruj to some Islamic lecture and meet other muslims and chat. Reading Qur'an is fun, also, or listening to it on Islamway.com.

well basically you must not forget , U ARE A HUMAN BEING, NOT A SAINT. meaning to say we have the same desires and temptations like our non muslim brothers, but the only difference is , we keep things withing limits when it comes to morality,

I personally do it all and make sure keep things in balance, video games, music (only when working out) , Sports, but at the same time also trying to do deeds to keep my LORD happy, prayers , dhikr , and etc .

SO chillout , never become so HARDCORE with religion basics coz the human mind tends to belive in this certain statement, "FAMILARITY BREEDS CONTEMPT"

Hope that clears out ur thought process, and aids u in making ur daily life enjoyable :D

tv can also be fun to watch, and movies too. See news channels, dive yourself in issues of politics, history, science, nature and animals.. and sports, and above all, Islamic programs in tv (if you have access to Islamic tv or radio stations). There are also 1000's of hobbies to choose from, or learn a new language, or computer related-education, software, graphic design, scripting languages. Islam needs powerful new generations of diverce expertese and knowledge. It all starts from having fun in a hobby or 2, then you may later on build giant establishments that would put Muslims in the map again.

Whatever you do that benefits you and later on you can reflect that benefit on the ummah, is considered ibada.

Assalaamualaikum

Whatever you do, ensure that is it within the boundaries of what's allowed in Islam.

Wassalaams.

Assalaamualaikum

Whatever you do, ensure that is it within the boundaries of what's allowed in Islam.

Wassalaams.

salam

what ever u do ,try not 2 whach lots of tv or play video games they can be really bad for you in some cases