Islamic Forum
dot

Israelis Blow Up 33 Children And Civilians By F16

:sl:

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilahi rajioon.

May Allah :sl: have mercy on the souls of the Palestinians, and their dead, and accept them as

martyrs in the Firdaws al aala, ameen.

PropellerAds

Human life means nothing anymore, scores of innocent people are dying and the world watches, this is not the first time nor would it be the last.

Is it too much to ask for people in this world with some conscience?

What world do we live in when we see people die and some think they deserve it!

Allah yinti'em min assahayinah, ameen

Hasbuna Allah wa ne’mal wakeel!

:sl: dear muslims

Its amazing... if a Palestinian dies, its just a statistic, but if its an israeli, its an act of unjust War and unspeakable evil terrorism..

Brother odobknarf,

Please do not go off topic. As much as the unity between all Muslim is very vital, there is no sectarian issue in the Palestinian problem. The issue here is zionist control of the US and most Arab and Muslim leaders, who in turn suppress their people and prevent any real action to stand by our brothers and sisters who are being slain as we speak. This is a case that should have initiated jihad against the zionists of israel. But the zionists made sure, over the years, that the area around it is governed by those loyal to the US and zionism. So now we have a situation where Muslims are trapped between zionist butchers, and Muslim countries that indirectly help the zionists. We as Muslims are now so weak to the degree that even when a little group tries to resist, fellow Muslims accuse them instead of stand by them.

As Muslims, we are now in our weakest state. zionists are making good use of that now. To be able to stand up again and defend ourselves, we need more than unity. The world is mean. There are no angels among people to come to our rescue. The world now, as it was always, respects only the powerful. We Muslims need to do much. We need to serve Islam in all aspects. We're lacking miserably in all aspects of science and technology. We became just users at best. Weapons, machinery, computers, medicine, even food in some countries is not of our own making or design. How can we defend ourselves if we depend on the enemies of Islam for most of our supplies? the israeli terror state spends on research what exceeds all the Arab countries combined 20 times!!! And even the weapons we buy from our enemies are left to rust, never used to help any Muslim country when in need to defend itself. Saudis for example buy planes worth billions to please the US, but have no pilots to fly them. Its a big joke we live in today.

The Palestinian crisis is so painful, because it exposes us all, and because its the outcome of the humiliation that we brought upon ourselves. If we do not act as we should, they will take us all down, one by one.

Brother odobknarf,

Please do not go off topic.

Off topic? Okay, how about this:

'Those unhalal and unkosher Zionist pigs should be half butchered, and the other half should be tortured and then cremated, may both halves unite in Hell to suffer unending torment along with their spineless US counterparts, by God's leave.'

Am I back on topic now? And how does this help our brothers and sisters in Palestine exactly?

As much as the unity between all Muslim is very vital, there is no sectarian issue in the Palestinian problem. The issue here is zionist control of the US and most Arab and Muslim leaders, who in turn suppress their people and prevent any real action to stand by our brothers and sisters who are being slain as we speak.

And why is the Muslim world unable to defend itself against the US?

The Palestinian crisis is so painful, because it exposes us all, and because its the outcome of the humiliation that we brought upon ourselves. If we do not act as we should, they will take us all down, one by one.

And how 'should' we act so that they don't take us down one by one?

I wonder who is the one that really cares about our Palestinian people?

Salaam Walaikum

There are many views to this topic. Some are not as nice as others.

Quote: (Nawal)

Brother you must not let the western media brainwash you, there are seriously no fighting between the Sunni/ Shiite Muslims in Iraq.

End quote

People do not see that all believers are united by Shahada, though it is permisable to have different interpretations of textual information. They see the war aspect only and the medias interpretation.

Quote : (DOT)

The Palestinian crisis is so painful, because it exposes us all, and because its the outcome of the humiliation that we brought upon ourselves.

Alhumdu Allah Rabi Alameen

We have elected to ignore that we are not in an Islamic State, and proceed to act as we are, we think that even though we bring much fatwah on issues of daily life it will change the reality around us. We are living under Kufir law, nothing can be fixed that way, we can not associated with Allah (swt) he said only Islamic rule is the cure for our present situation.

ÃóÇÕúÃóÚú ÈöãóÇ ÊõÄúãóÑõ æóÃóÚúÑöÖú Úóäö ÇáúãõÔúÑößöíäó

Therefore expound openly what thou art commanded, and turn away from those who join false gods with Allah.

Our new generations are seeing us speculate much, what message does this send?, The kafir has a sronghold on the minds of the youth, they do not understand true Islamic (fikr) thought and we have not shown true Islamic (tareeqah) method to impliment the correct dawah.

åõæó ÇáøóÃöí ÃóÑúÓóáó ÑóÓõæáóåõ ÈöÇáúåõÃóì æóÃöíäö ÇáúÃóÞøö áöíõÙúåöÑóåõ Úóáóì ÇáÃøöíäö ßõáøöåö æóáóæú ßóÑöåó ÇáúãõÔúÑößõæäó

It is He who hath sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion (deen) of Truth, to proclaim it over all religions (deens), even though the Pagans and unbelievers may detest (it).

( ÓæÑÉ ÇáÊæÈÉ , At-Taubah, Chapter (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsearchtruth(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/chapter_display.php?chapter=9&translator=2"]#9[/url], Verse (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsearchtruth(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/chapter_display.php?chapter=9&translator=2#33"]#33[/url])

We may continue to speculate all we want, but we need to follow all the Quran and All of the Sunna, not the parts we want out of convenience, if we do not we are living in Sin.

Salaam Walaikum

Edited by brooklyn36100

We may continue to speculate all we want, but we need to follow all the Quran and All of the Sunna, not the parts we want out of convenience, if we do not we are living in Sin.

Assalamu Alaikum brother brooklyn36100,

How are you? Hope you are doing well.

You should note the Qur'an and the Shahada are the point of congruence between Sunnis and Shiites. The Sunnah is the source of our division because we each follow our own hadith. This is important and has an indirect if not direct bearing for the Palestinian people, and for the prevention of this type of particularly vicious and unprecedented attacks by the israelis.

If all the Muslims were to unite under the common ground of Shahada, then over time, we could be strong enough to resist the might of the US. We could collectively, through mutual cooperation, develop our weapons, our own technologies, our own learning base. God says in the Qur'an that he has created the earth and the heavens for the benefit of mankind.

This means, we Muslims should unite and harness God's bounty for our benefit and for our self defense. And if we Muslims achieved that, we could then deal with the israeli problem effectively. That's my point. Otherwise, we can just keep carrying on as usual and 'cry foul'.

Assalamu Alaikum brother brooklyn36100,

How are you? Hope you are doing well.

Salaam my brother odobnarf

I am well (Alhumdu Allah) and I am very pleased you have returned.

You should note the Qur'an and the Shahada are the point of congruence between Sunnis and Shiites.

Though it is intresting.

The Sunnah is the source of our division because we each follow our own hadith. This is important and has an indirect if not direct bearing for the Palestinian people

The understanding of Sunnah has always been a problem (for more than just a group), you have proved it yourself, and it will continue to be, at the time of the prophet (saaw) there were no groups. As for any people, this having a direct or indirect effect on them, it is by thier choice, No? No one forced anyone to separate on any issues.

,and for the prevention of this type of particularly vicious and unprecedented attacks by the israelis.

The israelis, Mash Allah, these people that accepted a state not even created by them and did not care, to propagate a lie (we are the chosen people) and then worry, if it does not come true, forced them to accept the crazy people (some say Zionist) whom did whatever it took to make the lie seem still real, by the creation of this blasfemes state. And are delivering Fatwah and punishment to reenforce that the lie is true.

As brother Dot pointed out, this is exposing all of us, we brought it upon ourselves.

If all the Muslims were to unite under the common ground of Shahada, then over time, we could be strong enough to resist the might of the US. We could collectively, through mutual cooperation, develop our weapons, our own technologies, our own learning base. God says in the Qur'an that he has created the earth and the heavens for the benefit of mankind.

That is the key issue, TIME, we think we have so much of it. There is a way to impliment the state without the agreement of the masses.

This means, we Muslims should unite and harness God's bounty for our benefit and for our self defense. And if we Muslims achieved that, we could then deal with the israeli problem effectively. That's my point. Otherwise, we can just keep carrying on as usual and 'cry foul'.

We are living in a serious sin, and are being punished (if you will) by our own hands, but some do not want to agree, see my post about the neglected Duty, please.

But seriously, I do agree with all of what you are speaking about, I just like to fine tune things, we should all should be detail orientated.

Walaikum Salaam

Americans: this is what your hard earned money and taxes are used for. This is what happens when you vote for blood thirst presidents. This is what happens when you allow a foreign country to take over your white house and government.

Without knowing it, you are helping child killers to commit their horrible crimes against humanity.

If you do not want all this to happen in your name, your chance in near. Do not give your vote to those who support the israeli terror state.

And the Status Quo regimes, other so called muslim countries that approve of this

Edited by amani

We are living in a serious sin, and are being punished (if you will) by our own hands, but some do not want to agree, see my post about the neglected Duty, please.

Brother Dot said it and now you said it, so now I think it's safe for me to say it also...yes, we brought it onto ourselves. That's the bad news. But here's the good news, if we brought it onto ourselves, we can also get ourselves out of it. Control lies in our hands through God's laws and will. For those interested in actually doing something for Our People in Palestine, that isn't a superficial band-aid treatment, go to this thread:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=202468"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=202468[/url]

For any injustice, there are 3 Critical Steps:

1. Expose the injustice.

2. Come up with an immediate plan to put a band-aid on the injustice and stop the immediate bleeding.

3. Come up with a longer term plan that prevents the injustice from occuring in the first place.

What brother brooklyn36100 and I have been talking about is step 3.

When brother Dot raised this subject, he addressed point 1...which is important and needs to be done because awareness is the first step towards change. This discussion should continue.

But we have not yet addressed step 2, which is what can we do right now, for the Palestinian people's suffering during this crisis.

Sorry for what seemed like a 'diversion' on this topic, but it wasn't really a diversion, and we should continue talking about the latest developments happening right now. Brother ######, any updates?

Peace. Odobknarf

Oh, almost forgot,

But seriously, I do agree with all of what you are speaking about, I just like to fine tune things, we should all should be detail orientated.

I think it may need some coarse adjustments. :sl:

Ameeeen to every dua'

Words cannot express how I feel...

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamic-relief(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uk/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamic-relief(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uk/[/url]

Please everyone donate something, anything... ask your parents or friends if you dont have credit card. It might not be much but it is something we can do at the very least and always we can make dua'.

The fact is Sunni and Shia support Palestinian people and their struggle. Sunni and Shia fighters have fought and defeated the Zionist terrorists in Lebanon in 2006. What we should do now is to replace the US-Zionist puppets with pious Muslims so we can defend Palestine and defeat the brutal Zionist terrorists and their allies and erase the word 'israel' off the map of the world.

Thank you sis Tamarbutah, Jazaaki 'Allahu Khayr. This is what we urgently need to do right now - provide as much support and aid as we're able to. I'm hoping that money can be collected in courtesy of Islamic Relief tomorrow at University (just as they did for past events). It would be good that many people in our community get involved in helping out in any way possible.

The fact is Sunni and Shia support Palestinian people and their struggle. Sunni and Shia fighters have fought and defeated the Zionist terrorists in Lebanon in 2006. What we should now is to replace the US-Zionist puppets with pious Muslims so we can defend Palestine and defeat the brutal Zionist terrorists and their allies and erase the word 'israel' off the map of the world.

Assalamu Alaikum brother ######,

Unfortunately I wish the situation was that simple and that localized. It is much more complicated than that and at the same time much more fundamental. A long term solution to prevent Muslims from being oppressed in Palestine, also means that the US can't walk into Iraq today or Iran tomorrow. The scale of what brother brooklyn36100 and I are talking about is to raise the level of Muslim unity, and therefore our Muslim Ummah, to the point where it can successfully fend off and indeed challenge the might of the US and allies.

So not only would atrocities stop in the Palestinian lands, and israel dealt with accordingly, but ALL our lands will be INVIOLABLE. That can only be done through strength upon strength, might upon might, brotherhood upon brotherhood, and Unity upon Unity. This is what we speak of. We are not limiting ourselves just to Palestinian lands because israel is backed by the might of the US, and we need to be United to match this might

...but all might rests with Allah, and He raises whom He will and brings low whom He will.

Peace.

If you want a more detailed explanation, I've borrowed this from another thread:

the primary issue has always been about control. About control of critical resources. Always has been, and always will be; unless a strategy can be developed to keep this in check. What we perceive as events, justified or unjustified, are but opportunities, realized or unrealized, to manifest that control. From this perspective, the formation of israel can be considered an event. The israeli lobby can be considered a tool to sustain the event. They are both opportunities for control of a critical resource. In this case it is oil, but in the next century it may be something else.

Colonialism can be defined in these terms. It was obvious because the colonies were directly occupied. Imperialism can be defined in these terms. In a global context, it too is obvious. But, imperialism uses strategies at both regional and transactional levels that sometimes are far enough removed that we lose sight of the source.

Globalization and free trade are also events. They give added control to the elite, who control the multi-nationals, to move resources according to their best advantage to maximize both control and profits. The side benefits of potential efficiencies from added economies of scale, or the fallout of massive displacement of employment is merely collateral damage or collateral benefit.

Ethics and morality are relevant only in as much as being a key factor for determining which strategies to use, and how to make these strategies palatable to the masses. Hence, the Oslo accords...but that’s all they are, an unrealized carrot, a distraction. Look at how much time has been spent on these types of discussion in this forum. Meanwhile, business as usual in the real world. Take a hard look at the history of israel and Palestine, of all the policies, suggestions and discussions over all these decades. Compare these to the reality of what has transpired, right through all these proposals, and tell me I’m not right.

Discussion of events are important, but only if they are linked to the source. And this has not been done, and usually isn’t because one would have to be aware of the connection, and the overall strategy. It’s not easy to do; the media is a very effective tool to obscure that connection and keep the masses distracted.

I'm running out of time just now...the discussion however is significant, because eventually, we have to figure out ways to effect change - so that ethics and morality, as mentioned above, have enough fundamental, strategic and pragmatic support, to effectively thwart the opposing nature of man – who is driven by greed and control. Only then can we be in a position to care for, and pay attention to, both the conditions of the Middle East as well as those in any other part of the world where injustices occur, including Rawanda or Sierra Leone.

If we are not collectively united to try and achieve this change…then I ask the question, what are we really doing?

I look forward to your thoughts.

Peace. Odobknarf

Edited by amani

Guest amani

may Allah cast terror into the hearts of the people responsible for this, and separate them and cause them to disunite!

and may Allah forgive and strengthen the Ummah!

may Allah cast terror into the hearts of the people responsible for this, and separate them and cause them to disunite!

and may Allah forgive and strengthen the Ummah!

Ameen.. ameen.. ameen..

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamic-relief(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uk/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamic-relief(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uk/[/url]

Please everyone donate something, anything...

Inspite of all my talk about unity as the eventual goal, I just want to emphasize what is needed right now is to donate funds at the above website.

Peace.

post edited to comply with rule #39 ~seacow

Assalamualaikum Muslim sisters and brothers,

I agree that Muslims must unite to defend and protect Muslim countries against the US-Zionist imperialism. How can we unite them when some of them love the worldly lives so much that they are afraid to die and they are so selfish that they ignore the suffering of their oppressed Muslim sisters and brothers? Some of them have become US-Zionist puppets who control and manipulate Muslim countries and oppress Muslims for US-Zionist cause. We must replace the US-Zionist puppets with pious Muslim leaders so that the traitors cannot sabotage Islam and Muslim.

I believe that by educating the ignorant Muslims, I hope they will become good Muslims who will unite and support their oppressed Muslim sisters and brothers for Islamic cause.

I don't believe in any peace negotiations because Zionists are not going to surrender Palestine to Palestinian people who are the rightful owner of Palestine. And we have witnessed that Zionists have been carrying out the israeli genocide of Palestinian people since the establishment of the illegal israel. Yes we can feed the Palestinian people until the day they are slaughtered by Zionist terrorists. And Zionist terrorists would think that Palestine is a slaughter house. Zionists are not afraid of Muslims because Muslims like to talk and discuss so much without any effective actions.

Dear Muslim sisters and brothers, are you going to fight the Zionist terrorists or do you Muslims want to sign more hopeless peace agreements with Zionist terrorists while Zionist hands slaughter your Muslim sisters and brothers in Palestine, Lebanon etc?

Or do you Muslims shamelessly hope that Christians like G. W. Bush etc and Jews like Ehud Olmert etc would come to save you? Please read the Qur'an:

And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say: Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper. (Al-Baqarah 2:120)

Based on my professional military knowledge and military experience, I believe firmly that only military solution can eliminate the israeli terrorism.

Translations of the Qur'an, Chapter 3:

AL-E-IMRAN (THE FAMILY OF 'IMRAN, THE HOUSE OF 'IMRAN)

166: What ye suffered on the day the two armies Met, was with the leave of Allah, in order that He might test the believers,-

167: And the Hypocrites also. These were told: "Come, fight in the way of Allah, or (at least) drive (The foe from your city)." They said: "Had we known how to fight, we should certainly have followed you." They were that day nearer to Unbelief than to Faith, saying with their lips what was not in their hearts but Allah hath full knowledge of all they conceal.

168: (They are) the ones that say, (of their brethren slain), while they themselves sit (at ease): "If only they had listened to us they would not have been slain." Say: "Avert death from your own selves, if ye speak the truth."

169: Think not of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead. Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord;

170: They rejoice in the bounty provided by Allah: And with regard to those left behind, who have not yet joined them (in their bliss), the (Martyrs) glory in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve.

171: They glory in the Grace and the bounty from Allah, and in the fact that Allah suffereth not the reward of the Faithful to be lost (in the least).

172: Of those who answered the call of Allah and the Messenger, even after being wounded, those who do right and refrain from wrong have a great reward;-

173: Men said to them: "A great army is gathering against you": And frightened them: But it (only) increased their Faith: They said: "For us Allah sufficeth, and He is the best disposer of affairs."

174: And they returned with Grace and bounty from Allah: no harm ever touched them: For they followed the good pleasure of Allah: And Allah is the Lord of bounties unbounded.

Hamas fighters battle on inspired by God

Mon Mar 3, 2008 3:10pm GMT By Nidal al-Mughrabi

GAZA (Reuters) - Abu Mohammed picked up his rifle, said farewell to his wife and six children and went out to face the israeli tanks, helicopter gunships and missile-firing airborne drones.

"Being unable to defeat israel is no reason to surrender," the Hamas fighter said with a smile as he headed to the Gaza Strip's front line last Saturday, ignoring pleas from his family to stay.

"My children and wife are very dear to me," he said. "But reward in Heaven and the homeland are dearer."

The 38-year-old furniture salesman says he is not afraid to die for the cause of destroying israel and forging a Palestinian state on all israel's territory, the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

To israel and its allies, Abu Mohammed and his comrades are Jew-hating terrorists. But Abu Mohammed sees himself on a mission from God to rescue his people from 60 years of misery as refugees since the establishment of the Jewish state in 1948.

Though that conviction may, in some, mingle with bravado and self-interest, it does make Hamas an enemy to be reckoned with, for all that israel's hi-tech army easily outguns their rifles, home-made rockets and, if they choose, their suicide bomb belts.

After five days of air strikes and ground assaults that it said aimed to halt Hamas rocket fire, israel pulled out its troops on Monday after appeals from the United States that followed at international outcry at the dozens of civilians among over 100 dead.

Abu Mohammed survived, though he broke a bone in his hand diving for cover. The rocket fire resumed and Hamas and its fellow Islamist allies vowed to battle on, despite losing close to 60 fighters. Estimates vary but there may be 20,000 or more Abu Mohammeds left to continue the war in Gaza alone.

Islam forbids suicide, but rewards "martyrdom" with glory in this world and paradise in the next. For the 1.5 million Palestinians in the slums and refugee camps of the Gaza Strip, the question of why one of their compatriots would sacrifice his or her life to kill israelis needs little soul-searching.

"An Islamist fighter has two motives: a religious motive -- God's reward; and a social motive -- appreciation from the people he is defending," explained Fadel Abu Heen, a prominent Gaza psychiatrist.

And religion was the stronger motivation for Islamist fighters. "That is what makes them braver and more aggressive fighters than others," he said.

Older than most of his fellow combatants, Abu Mohammed said his family had fled to Gaza from a village nearby in 1948.

"We have the right to all of Palestine," he said in his three-room, one-storey house in Gaza City.

"If we are dead before we can liberate our land, then we did not give up. We have to set an example to our children that weakness is not an excuse for not putting up a fight."

TRUCE WITH CONDITIONS

Hamas leaders have offered a long-term truce with israel in return for a Palestinian state in the occupied West Bank, the Gaza Strip and Jerusalem -- terms israel is unwilling to accept, preferring to negotiate with Hamas's secular enemies in the Fatah faction, which dominates the larger West Bank

And the Islamist group, which routed Fatah forces loyal to President Mahmoud Abbas, continues to say it will not formally recognise israel. Its 1988 founding charter calls for the destruction of the Jewish state.

Abu Mohammed -- his familiar rather than formal name -- went to fight on Saturday with an AK-47 assault rifle, two spare clips, and three Hamas-made hand grenades bearing the words "Qassam Brigades", the name of Hamas's armed wing.

Before leaving, he turned off his mobile phone, which israel could use to track his movements, and switched on a two-way radio that connects him to other gunmen.

"Just like an army," he said.

On the verge of tears, his wife, who did not want to be named, sat in silence. "I know Jihad is a religious duty, but we need you. I need you and the children do, too," she said.

Abu Mohammed only smiled.

"Smile, smile, that's all I get whenever I ask," she said.

Nearly hit by israeli missiles twice last week, Abu Mohammed said the fighting was "very tough" but added: "I am optimistic.

"In the end, israel will have to agree to our terms. There is no alternative to returning all of our Palestine."

Inspite of all my talk about unity as the eventual goal, I just want to emphasize what is needed right now is to donate funds at the above website.

Peace.

Salaam Walaikum

Brother odobknaf, this is going to seem rude,part of the issue I am speaking about, I am not against sending help to my brothers and sisters no matter where they are, but I do question the means.

This organization states that it is a british entity, not Islamic, if the organization is not founded on Islamic shari`ah, then it is not wise to allow them to assist, there are many organizations saying they are Islamic and are not, this is the issue of deatil orientation that I am speaking about, we must not support false organizations, we do not know there underlying motives.

Islamic Relief is a British aid agency addressing

the needs of the world's poorest people. Founded by Dr Hany El Banna, Islamic Relief received its first donation of just 20p from a young boy. Twenty years on, and the organisation has grown seven figure budgets and hundreds of thousands of beneficiaries.

You will find this on there page under ABOUT US.

This group or relief organization, should state by Islamic Law the basis of which it is operating in full detail.

Walaikum Salaam

Assalamualaikum Muslim sisters and brothers,

Salaam Walaikum

I agree that Muslims must unite to defend and protect Muslim countries against the US-Zionist imperialism. How can we unite them when some of them love the worldly lives so much that they are afraid to die and they are so selfish that they ignore the suffering of their oppressed Muslim sisters and brothers? Some of them have become US-Zionist puppets who control and manipulate Muslim countries and oppress Muslims for US-Zionist cause. We must replace the US-Zionist puppets with pious Muslim leaders so that the traitors cannot sabotage Islam and Muslim.

Alahumdu Allah Rabi Alameen

I believe that by educating the ignorant Muslims, I hope they will become good Muslims who will unite and support their oppressed Muslim sisters and brothers for Islamic cause.

The Dawah that exsist is not teaching correctly all of the deen.

I don't believe in any peace negotiations because Zionists are not going to surrender Palestine to Palestinian people who are the rightful owner of Palestine. And we have witnessed that Zionists have been carrying out the israeli genocide of Palestinian people since the establishment of the illegal israel. Yes we can feed the Palestinian people until the day they are slaughtered by Zionist terrorists. And Zionist terrorists would think that Palestine is a slaughter house. Zionists are not afraid of Muslims because Muslims like to talk and discuss so much without any effective actions.

When the Ummah is established with its active Khalafah ( ruling body) then it the Khalifah can negotiate, if he sees fit, but under Islamic Shari`ah nothing else.

Dear Muslim sisters and brothers, are you going to fight the Zionist terrorists or do you Muslims want to sign more hopeless peace agreements with Zionist terrorists while Zionist hands slaughter your Muslim sisters and brothers in Palestine, Lebanon etc?

May we seek refuge in Allah (swt) first.

Or do you Muslims shamelessly hope that Christians like G. W. Bush etc and Jews like Ehud Olmert etc would come to save you? Please read the Qur'an:

And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say: Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper. (Al-Baqarah 2:120)

O you who believe! Enter perfectly in Islam (by obeying all the rules and regulations of the Islamic religion) and follow not the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan). Verily! He is to you a plain enemy. ( ÓæÑÉ ÇáÈÞÑÉ , Al-Baqara, Chapter (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you%20can"]#2[/url], Verse

Based on my professional military knowledge and military experience, I believe firmly that only military solution can eliminate the israeli terrorism.

Mash Allah, I am total agreement with this, they don`t believe we are capable, most of my brothers in US and my self are ex military and war veterans.

Translations of the Qur'an, Chapter 3:

AL-E-IMRAN (THE FAMILY OF 'IMRAN, THE HOUSE OF 'IMRAN) [/b]

166: What ye suffered on the day the two armies Met, was with the leave of Allah, in order that He might test the believers,-

167: And the Hypocrites also. These were told: "Come, fight in the way of Allah, or (at least) drive (The foe from your city)." They said: "Had we known how to fight, we should certainly have followed you." They were that day nearer to Unbelief than to Faith, saying with their lips what was not in their hearts but Allah hath full knowledge of all they conceal.

Mash Allah (do not speak of jihad they say, that is why you will hear this now a days also)

168: (They are) the ones that say, (of their brethren slain), while they themselves sit (at ease): "If only they had listened to us they would not have been slain." Say: "Avert death from your own selves, if ye speak the truth." Allah u Akbar

169: Think not of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead. Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord; ( they are more ALIVE than we are)

170: They rejoice in the bounty provided by Allah: And with regard to those left behind, who have not yet joined them (in their bliss), the (Martyrs) glory in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve.

171: They glory in the Grace and the bounty from Allah, and in the fact that Allah suffereth not the reward of the Faithful to be lost (in the least).

172: Of those who answered the call of Allah and the Messenger, even after being wounded, those who do right and refrain from wrong have a great reward;-

173: Men said to them: "A great army is gathering against you": And frightened them: But it (only) increased their Faith: They said: "For us Allah sufficeth, and He is the best disposer of affairs."

174: And they returned with Grace and bounty from Allah: no harm ever touched them: For they followed the good pleasure of Allah: And Allah is the Lord of bounties unbounded.

Tell Your People That They Have No Excuse

It was narrated of Yahya bin Sa'eed that he said: On the day of Uhud, the Messenger of Allah (sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam) said, "Who will bring me news of Sa'ad bin Al-Rabee'?" and a man said "Me, oh Messenger of Allah", so the man went searching through the dead bodies and found him. Sa'ad asked him "what do you come for?" and the man said "The Prophet (sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam) sent me to bring back news of you".

Sa'ad then said to him: "Go and tell him that give my 'Salam" to him, and inform him that I have been stabbed twenty two times and some of them are fatal (there is no chance of me surviving), and tell your people that they have no excuse before Allah if the Messenger of Allah (sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam) was killed while even one of them was still alive".

Narrated by Imam Malik in Al-Muwata'

Mash Allah Brother may Allah reward you for each letter that you have type.

Salaam Walaikum

May Allah (Swt) help our brothers and sisters in their time of distress.

Please my dear brothers and sisters, make dua for them after every fardh salah, do your best and try to read Tahajjud salah as well and beg our Lord for mercy.

Be Patient and Allah(swt)'s help will come.

:no:

The army of the israeli terror state has now withdrawn from Gaza, but zionist olmert warned that this is only the first phase and there will be more. However, this is a defeat, because non of their operation's objectives have been met. Hamas is still firing rockets at the occupiers, and their morals and determination are high and strong like ever. If armies win wars by killing sleeping children, wars would be so easy. You win only when your objective is achieved, and that's why this is and obvious defeat. Actually, you can never defeat a pious and determent nation, who doesn't care how many of them sacrifice themselves, and even welcome to die for the cause of Allah :sl: . This is a war between right and wrong, between thieves of a country and its owners, and insha'Allah it will always be a defeat for the israeli coward terror army thieves and thugs.

On the population side, israel is a loser, for no matter how many children they slay, Allah :sl: bless the Palestinians with more new born children. Subhan Allah, the Palestinians are among the highest in fertility rate, while the israeli insects are among the lowest. Its from the mercy of The Lord that those evil doers, satanic creatures are short in numbers, and there is nothing they can do about it.

There are 500 dead and injured among the Palestinians (118 dead, 380 injured) but only 60 hamas fighters were among those killed, while the others are civilian women and children.

Egypt opened its borders with Gaza and sent ambulances to treat the wounded in Egyptian hospitals. Currently 200 wounded Palestinian brothers and sisters are being looked after in Egyptian hospitals.

Insha'Allah Hamas will be victorious, and we all pray that the israelis are defeated and humiliated on the hands of the Muslim fighters. If only any country provided the Palestinians with air defense systems, even hand held, those israeli war planes will hide like ####roaches. It bleeds my heart out to watch those helicopters wandering in total security all over Gazan sky, firing missiles on sleeping children. The israelis are the most coward of all creatures, and they will wet their pants if the Palestinians got hold of any decent means of defense. May Allah crush them like flies and insects.

I only hope that Hamas stops suicide bombers, because that's haram. They should instead kill as much israeli army personnels as possible. I know its not easy, but we should never target civilians, like they do. The israeli army are a bunch of cowards and losers, but we should not get to their low level.

May Allah (Swt) help our brothers and sisters in their time of distress.

Please my dear brothers and sisters, make dua for them after every fardh salah, do your best and try to read Tahajjud salah as well and beg our Lord for mercy.

Be Patient and Allah(swt)'s help will come.

Salaam Walaikum

Insha Allah all need to see this video, mash Allah

Jazakala ahki

Walaikum Salaam